• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Despite teh mud covering on it, Blaze was severly hurt by the attack. As a desperat maneuever, still powered by his rage, he clamped his sharp beak onto where the shoulder met the neck and refused to let go until one of them was taken out.

Years
    'Besides, you can tell Ali would never battle with princess...' Those words consistently echoed through Princess, feeling enraged. Although Jenna was very correct, the fact that Ali had made such a thing so obvious made her feel quite uncomfortable. The thought was followed by an immense flash of light coming from the arena.

"Was that Ruby?..." Ali asked after covering his eyes, looking over the bars. Princess twisted her body around, and quickly started to cheer for Ruby.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    OOC: My computer's been upgraded. Haven't had much time to do stuff!

BIC:
    "Larvitar!" Emma shouted. "Pirate and still smell you! Dodge the Swagger and use Crunch!"
    "Larvi!" Larvitar nodded dodging the attack and going for a chomp on Pirate.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Dan watched the battle intently. Starlight had gained a level or 2 in the previous battle. Was that fun Starlight? he sent.
    Yes..i can shock people now..yay Starlight sent back
    "Ahhh, so he knows thunder wave now....." muttered Dan.
    The Larvitar was Dan's favorite. Both had to be getting tired by now.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Ruu continued to watch in awe as the Raichu, Ruby, as she heard, let out a very powerful thunderbolt attack. She didn't bother closing her eyes since excitement filled over her. She couldn't wait to get as strong as Ruby and Torchic.

Miki, while shielding her eyes, excitedly waited for the result of the thunderbolt. She then tightened her grip on Ruu, knowing that her little Smoochum really wanted to train.

"We can wait for a while, ne Ruu? I'll train you by yourself for a while, then we'll battle against someone."

"Chum." She answered happily, but still, she really couldn't wait to battle.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Dan looked over at the impatient smoochum hopping up and down.
    "Hey, would you like to battle?" He shouted over.
    I don't think i'm going to go easy on that..baby.....she looks tricksy
    Starlight muttered, fully aware of a smoochum's charm.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "What do you say, Ruu?" Miki asked cheerily. She didn't know why she even asked, Ruu will only answer a yes.

"Smoochum!"

Miki nodded at Ruu and sprinted towards the boy. Ruu then jumped off Miki's arms and continued jumping up and down. Miki adjusted her cap yet again. The wind was blowing kind of hard. She really can't show anyone her secret.

"Okay then. We accept your challenge." Miki stated, while slightly grinning. "Ready Ruu?"

She nodded.

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Torchic was now holding on tight, putting all the muscel in his beak into holding onto the raichu's shoulder muscle. Although the thunder was undeniably painful, the mud that he had lain all over helped to make it bearable. But I want to amke sure that raichu felt the attack. ' Blaze, you ember!" blaze began shooting ember attacks point blank from his mouth while he stayed clamped onto Ruby.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Dan smiled at the boy with the smoochum and waved Starlight forwards.
    "Ok here we go!" Starlight sped forwards, his gem crackling with electricity. He clearly wanted to try his new move out.

ooc: hint hint-get rdy for it!

Last edited:

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    Larvitar's crunch attacked Pirate head on.

"Pirate, can you still battle?"

Pirate got up shakily. "Poocheyena!"

"Use tackle and give all you've got!"

Pirate ran foward and rammed the larvitar with full force.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    "Larvi!" Larvitar screeched in pain flying to the edge of the arena and screeching to a halt there.
    "Larvitar try and use Body Slam!" Emma yelled. The Larvitar jumped up and aimed a slam at Pirate.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    "Pirate are you okay?"

"Poocheyena...", Pirate struggeled to get up, but then fell down.

"Poocheyena is unable to battle. Emma's larvitar wins", the reffere said.

"Great job", June said returning Pirate to his pokeball and walking up to Emma. "Your larvitars strong and well just have to train harder for next time". June held out her hand and smiled.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    "Good battle to you too!" Emma said shaking her hand. "You'll probably beat me next time..." Emma picked up her damaged Larvitar. "We'll be going to bed now! See ya June!"

As Emma and Larvitar walked off to the dorm, Emma congratu;ated the Pok?mon.
    "Good job!" she said.
    "Larvitar!" her Lavitar replied.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Miki nodded and glanced at the very determined-looking Ruu. She then switched her glance to her opponent and his Pokemon. They looked really tough and, as she gazed at them, it seemed that they have something to show them, making Miki more excited. Thunder... She thought, as she recalled a technique that her sister taught.

Without wating any further, she called the first attack.

"Okay, Ruu, start it off with a Pound attack." Miki ordered with a grin. Being merely hatched from her egg, Ruu only knew a few attacks.

Ruu nodded and rushed towards the Dratini.

OOC: Just to remind you guys, Miki is "undercover" as a boy, kinda like Yellow. So she is a 'he' outside but she's not really a he because she's just pretending @_@ [XD] That's all.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    OOC: Right, Miriam... (XD Too tempted)

BIC:
    After having her shower, Emma got into bed. Larvitr was already asleep. She stroked the Pok?mon and slowly fell alseep.

OOC: Sorry! Kinda brain dead!

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Ruby shrieked as Blaze slamped onto her, and flinched as the Embers began to burn away at her flesh. Nat knew very well that Ruby could take the Torchic out now.

"RUBY, BODY SLAM ATTACK NOW!" Nat called. Battling made every bit of her usual shy and calm nature dissapear. She didn't hold back anything, and she knew Ruby wouldn't either.

Ruby cried out again, though this time it was more of a triumph call. The Raichu launched herself high into the air. Due to the fact that Blaze was attached to her shoulder, Ruby modified the attack so the Torchic was forced underneath her as they smashed into the ground.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Torchic cried out slightly in pain form the attack, but refused to let go. Instead, his ember attacks became stronger as rage's poewr up ability came into effect. I myself was torn what to do. Torchic looked like he really needed and rest and I was tempted to throw in the towel, but I could see in his eyes he really wanted to do this.

ooc: I'm basically making him act like Ash's Charmander had done. Despite the beating, he's going to keep fighting hard.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat glowered, seeing the pain Ruby was in. Blood was flowing freely from where Blaze had attatched himself, and Nat could see the effort it was taking her friend to even stand.

"Ruby, I know you're tired, but we've got to try! We've got to finish this strong! You are strong, we're strong, we've proven it over and over again! Let's finish it now!"

Ruby head the encouragment with a willing heart. Her black eyes glinted dangerously, and she knew what the next command would be.

"THUNDER PUNCH!"

It was Ruby's specialty, close range Thunder Punch attacks. The Pokemon wound up, throwing all she had into knocking the Torchic off of her shoulder joint with brute force and immense electric power combined.

Nat smiled to herself, watching to see what would happen now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back