• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled. "I'm guessing Blaze was sore about the loss to Ruby..." she mused gently, fondly ruffing Ruby's fur.

She noticed the odd look in Ali's eyes. "Something wrong, Ali?"

Years
    Nat's concern took Ali by surprise.

"Hnh? Oh, nothing's wrong, thanks though!" He said, trying to sound cheerful.

"So, a Combusken, eh? Sounds like you two make a great team, if you were able to beat a Raichu!" Ali grinned. He knew that Raichu wasn't exactly the greatest pokemon, but he always liked to think of it's speed and special attack power as an advantage over most other pokemon.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat's mind wandered slightly, thinking of the pointe shoes in her suitcase. Oh, how her feet longed to slide back in to the warmth of the worn in shoes. A dreamy expression overtook her features as she daydreamed of herself as the white swan in this upcoming summer's Swan Lake, being performed by her studio.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I kicked the ball and it flew in the air onto a roof."Man Shroomie not even u can reach that."Shroomie grunted and ran over to the wall and hit it."*raising eyebrow*Ummm i don't think that will work this is how u do it."I ran towards the wall and hit my heaad on it and the gutter fell with the ball to.Shroomie looked at me as to say well atleast u got it down."So many stars there so pretty."Shroomie smiled and wacked me with vinewhip."OWWWW!!!! thats it your going down."Me and Shroomie had a stare off and the battle was on.I jumped at Shroomie but he only dodged and atked with a headbutt."We'll see whos head is stronger."I jumped at him and we bashed heads.Our eyes were spinning round and round."I sware Shroomie your head is as hollow as mine."We spun around and fell in the grass laughing.Me and Shroomie layed there in the grass relaxing as if the rest of the world didn't even matter."We should do this more often Shroomie."Shroomie only smiled and we bothed dozed off.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    i guess its 2 late to start but if not...

Name:chris
    Age: 14 (but is back for his second time as I finished classes here when I was 8) now working as school nurse
    appearance: 5'7'' (5 foot 7 inches
    Starter Pok?mon: magby
    Pok?ball: luxury ball
    Personailty:kind & helpful but not to be taken lightly, easly underestermated
    Hometown: blackthorn city

as i walked into the academy and told the lady at the desk i was here for the nurseing job she just sat there and laughed at me untill i pulled out all my diploma's and certificates saying i had finished school then the notes saying a had a degry in first-aid/ nurseing then i took my key from from the speehless secretairy whistleing to myself as i walked to the infermery to tell nurse joy she could go back to the pokemon center now (i dont just do pokemon injurys but people too) i sat down at the desk took out my pad and pencil case and started drawing/sketching pokemon pictures to brighten the place up magby was checking what supplies we had and what we needed to order

edit: bump

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    no i was putting it back up neer the top

ic i typed something down on the computer printed it off and pinned it to the message board the note said
    |-------------------------------|
    |first aid classes sign up now |
    |for pokemon and human first |
    |aid. would you know what to do |
    |if your friend was bitten by |
    |an ekans or inhaled stun spore |
    |for classes see me (chris) in |
    |the first aid wing and i will let |
    |you know when classes begin |
    |------------------------------|

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: Okay, getting this moving again....

BIC: Nat looked outside, seeing how dark it had grown. The girl was snapped from her daydream and looked to the boys.

"Guys, we're going to miss curfew," she warned, rising slowly. Her knee had grown stiff from sitting so long.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I nodded in agreement and took up my crutches, forcing myself to my feet out of the booth. " How much more time do we have to get back to the academy?" I asked.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I muttered some words under my breath not worth repeating as I began hobbling as best I could. I couldnt' wait till this cast came off. I was moving at half the pace I would have been had I been fully able.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I lay there still until i picked up my soccer ball and walked into the academy."WO!!we gotta get inside before the gates close."I ran into the academy and sat in the lobby for a minute thinking.I sat there in a daze losing focus of reality.*I wonder how my parents are doing.*

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    ooc wonders if anyone will seemy note

ic after helping my magby check what we neded and order them i released my other pokemon dephib (dephibulator) my elekid ice my smoochum sketch my smeergul with a pencil for a tail insted of a paint brush and my apom after everything was set i read up on past causltys and medication records so i knew what i would i can expect

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat did the same, taking a crutch in her open hand.

"We'll take things slow. They won't lock us out," she said with more confidence than she felt. Perhaps she was worried about her own leg, perhaps not. Whatever it was, she just felt like they needed to get back to the Academy.

OOC: *rushes to PM RM* Buahahaha.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back