• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ali handed his canvas to Professor Daisy, behind Nat, and skimmed through foods. He was able to make a batch of indigo pokeblocks, which Ninetails seemed to have a distinct liking towards. He doddled to dinner with Princess and Ninetails, both walking up to Nat while Ali brought himself a chicken salad, and a glass of water, barely able to hold the two bowls of pokepellets in his arms as well. He followed Ninetails and Princess, and sat down across from Nat, but not before he stuck his hand under the table, holding a chicken strip for fang.

"Hey..." He started.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Hi..." Nat greeted, obviously uncomfortable by the way she toyed with her ribbon bracelet.

She sighed as she heard Fang munching happily under the table. "Look, Ali. Did I do something wrong? You've been acting so strangly lately... Especially around me..." she blurted out, unable to keep it in any longer.

Years
  • Hearing Nat add 'especially around me' to her statement made Ali feel some-what unsettle, which reminded Ninetails of the conversation she heard Ali and Anna have. She quickly made her way by Fang, explaining what had happened in the cafe the previous evening.

"Uh-well... Actually, it has more to do with Sean... I heard you guys talking at lunch, and... I'm kinda confused..." He hoped that she would fill in the rest, but he decided to add,

"What about Blaze?" Meanwhile Ninetails was barking rapidly, explaining that Anna had been attacked by Team Magma over the summer, and that there was an implication of previous contact within their conversation. She then referred to Ali's long-term absences since the get-together with Nat. Princess tried listening from the top of the table, but was barely able to hear soft murmurs.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Fang was beginning to understand, and he asked for a bit more explination. He now knew of Ali's involment with the team, but was confused as to what it had to do with Nat...

Nat grimaced. "Blaze and I have grown apart I guess. He's fine with it, and I was blessed to be able to get so close to him. Sean and I are just fr- well, I guess we're more than friends now. I don't know what to say..."

She paused, looking at him curiously. "But, why would that matter to you? After all, isn't Anna still first and foremost in you're life?"

She was getting mixed signals here. It seemed odd that Ali would pay such close attention to her conversations without reason.

Years
  • Nat's statement was even putting Ali into deep-thought.

"I was just... Uh..." Ali felt very confused.

"Of course she is... I was just wondering what the sudden change of heart was about... You are my friend after all... Right? And so is Blaze..." He paused, hoping that his addition to the conversation made sense. Ninetails continued to converse with Fang, simply warning him to watch out for Nat, especially considering that he was a dual fire/dark type, most likely making him a desired target.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Fang grimaced, knowing full well that no one was about to hurt Nat.

"We just broke away, it wasn't sudden," she said slowly. "I guess I hadn't felt the same all summer. Being alone in the pastures all day for weeks gave me pleantly of time to think, Ali. You've got to understand that people change..."

Ruby had heard the conversations around her. She knew Nat still felt for Ali, that she still thought of Ali as one of those whom she'd like to be more than a friend. Nothing had changed since last year. The Raichu sighed, hoping she'd be able to get herself out of anything she was getting into.

Years
  • Princess chewed quietly at her pokepellets, sneezing a little while after. Ali nodded, understanding Nat's situation to a minimal extent. There wasn't much point in arguing, he couldn't really speak for her... He gave her a soft smile clinging onto Anna's necklace, remembering the remark Nat made, and started his salad, feeling much more relaxed now.

"So other than that..." He tried changing to subject.

"How've classes been?"

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • The rest of my classes were fairly uneventful, albeit better than this morning. At dinner time I limped into the cafateria and gathered up some food before sitting down to eat.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Well, pretty good I guess. Art is the only one I'm really interested in for now. I loved making the marble sculptures last week..." she remembered the Horsea she had carved, thinking of it sitting on it's perch in her bedroom.

Nat noticed Sean sit down and greeted him warmly, hoping Ali was alright with all of this now. In all honesty, Nat wasn't exactly sure what to think or feel right then.

Ruby had seated herself next to Fang, and was conversing angrilly with the Houndoom. She refused to believe anything bad about Ali, having known him for quite some time. Fang repeatedly tried to get the Riachu to understand to no avail.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I greetd her back, but not as warmly. For some reason I was feeling dpresed, and couldn't find out why. Perhaps it had soemthing to do with my leg injury. I heard once that traumitizing incidents like what I had been in have a psychological effect on a person.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I was still sleeping and a nurse woke me up and motioned me in i jumped on my feet at the chance to see Shroomie.He was laying there still with his eyes closed."Is....is he okay."The nurse smiled and said he would be fine after a day or 2.I layed my head on the bed next to Shroomie."I'm so sorry Shroomie this is all my fault."Shroomie sat there still as i saw him before.A nurse walked in with some food."Thank u for the food."I dozed off after finishing my food."Good night Shroomie."

Years
  • Ali felt a bit awkward in this situation, but he slowly shut his eyes, and dismissed his thoughts, trying to feel the way he did before everything had happened. Without saying anything, he leaned back in his chair, and observed the conversation he was having with Nat, suddenly feeling Princess' weight jump off of him, and onto the ground where she saw Ninetails, Fang, and Ruby all angrily conversing with each other. Princess had known very well of Ali since her and him had met, but she knew that if Ninetails were to find out, that she'd handle it the wrong way, one of the many reasons she tried to avoid the oblivious fox. She ran to Ruby's side in defense of Ali, hoping that the two canines wouldn't turn against mere rodents.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled at Sean, feeling slightly put down. She looked at him curiously. "What's wrong Sean?"

Fang growled dangerously, alerting Nat as to what was going on under the table. She ducked her head under and cried out in shock.

"Ruby, Fang! Princess, Ninetails!" she said, coming back up and tugging Ali's shirt. "What's going on?" she asked.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I began to answer, but hten noticed the brawl starting to rise up underneath the table. I quickly grabbed my crutches and stepped away from teh table, not wnating one of them to hit my leg and give me another week in traction.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat grabbed Fang by the collar, pulling him away from Ruby. The Houndoom whined a bit, but Nat held firm.

"No more of that!" she cried, returning the POkemon to his ball. She rose and went to where Sean was standing.

"I'm really sorry about that," she whispered. "I don't know what came over them..."

Years
  • "You guys..." Ali muttered more to himself, rather than anyone else. He arrogantly grabbed a pokeball, and tried returning Ninetails, but ended up picking up the wrong pokeball, and returned Princess instead. Ninetails watched with a snicker, but was also recalled moments later. Ali rolled his eyes, pushing his food into the middle of the table, and walking over to Sean and Nat.

"Sorry about that..." He said, feeling quite ashamed.

"I hope they weren't too much of a bother..." Ali knew that they'd be much more of a bother at his room though, where he knew he wasn't going to get any sleep that night.

"Hey, what do you guys say to dinner at the cafe across the street to make-up for all this?" He asked, hoping that Nat and Sean hadn't already made any previous engagements.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "That sounds fun!" Nat said smiling. "Sean's never been to Kiki's before! I could actually go for a strawberry smoothie!!" she smiled, forgetting about her adverstion to food momentarilly.

Years
  • "Great then!" Ali said happily, turning around to see if Ninetails and Princess were ready, forgetting that they were both in their pokeballs. After walking through the courtyard, through the gates, and across the street to the cafe, he took a seat inside, assuming that Nat and Sean were behind him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back