• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ace is here!

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Hi! I tried to register, but it said I already signed up. So... Hi. I'm Ace. I'm awesome.

By the way, attention everyone: ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR HACKS. NOT JUST ON THE COMPUTER, BUT ON EXTERNAL DRIVES, TOO. ALSO, ALWAYS BUY CUSTOM-MADE. MODERN LAPTOPS ARE DESIGNED TO BREAK. My laptop broke recently, and I need money to repair it. I've also lost the half-finished romhacks I was making. That sucks. To try and get money, I've started a zazzle store. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to it or not, but I'd like to make stuff my fans will request. Also, I might do a kickstarter style things where fans that but stuff for me will get some kind of reward, that'd be neat.

TEXg715

TEXg
    Years
    Quite the intro. Sucks to lose your hacks, but don't get discouraged at least you've learned something... I guess? Welp, no pain no gain I guess. Welcome to the forums, I'm actually new myself, so here's to hoping to seeing you around!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Nice to meet you. Hope you have a good time here at PC. Sorry to hear that happened to you. I'm not really into the hacking type of stuff. Anyway if you want to leave a message on my profile. You're more than welcome to and I'll try to reply back when I can. See you around.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Ace, welcome to the site bro. I'm sorry about your laptop breaking, I had one that broke a while back as well because it kept overheating and I lost some nice stuff as well. I hope we can still see some of your rom hack if you're working on it though, that would be pretty cool. Anyways, welcome to PC bro if you ever wanna chat feel fre to hit me up wit ha visitor message.

Years
    Hey Ace, welcome to PC! :)

Yeah, I know how it is to lose files, which is why I tend to be careful with backups and do them every so often. Hopefully you can get your laptop repaired and maybe try recovering the hacks and then get back into action.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy your time here on PC!

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Thanks guys! So, um... do I have any takers on the whole "custom stuff being bought from my zazzle store" thing? Because ideally, I'd raise aprox £100-120 before the end of this week, so I can get started on RE-DOING ALL THE HACKING STUFF I HAD ALREADY DONE BEFORE MY LAPTOP BROKE. Not exactly looking forward to that part, but it needs to be done.

Back