• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aero. Club of Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Oh, news flash, Shivi-chan, Siggy-chan was able to change your thread title since you got your name changed. You're welcome. =3

Tell us: How ya been?​

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Thank you ShinjisLover, I knew that was going to have to happen...Thank you Siggy as well ^_^.

Well, what do you guys basically think of my new name and theme?

Alec_

Years
    f l a s h y huh? Sure i would join this club!. He's such a nice person >33. Kawaii~
    Joining.... XD.

EDIT: By the way. Your new theme is awesome :3. It's the VOCALOIDS. ♫~♫

~Fairytales.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    To tell you the truth, I've never watched the Vocaloids anime, but it was Hatsune Miku that caught my eue when I found her render. By the way thanks for the compliments. I really like the name and theme so the theme might not change for sometime, but as for the name I don't think I want to change it.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I know what you mean, it's what I do all the time. XD I never actually know who the character is really. (Unless Disgaea) But it's good just to have a nice theme there. ^^

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    CLUB MUST LIVE.
    That flash / aero / shivi guy, yeah you guys know him.
    Cool dude isn't he? Yeah, yeah. I know. Awesome.
    Anyway, can I join? D: He's awesome..

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Just like to say, my name is:

A) Spelt wrong in the Member's List.
    B) Changed to Banjora Marxvile from Marxvile.

Anyway, the theme is nice, as i have stated many times, and the name... Need I say it again Aero.?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Now that whenever I try to state Aero as a suicide lead, people are going to think I was mentioning you. >.<

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    @ Shirayuki, you found me! lol, glad to see you've joined and thank you.

@ B. Marxvile, no I don't think you must say it no more, heheh.

@ wolFLARE, what are you talking about, ha ha?

Also, you guys you'll never believe it. Alright, a few months ago my family and our friends were planning to take a 5 week trip to Colorado, Las Vegas, and a ton of other places but my family might not have been able to make it. However, as you noticed I wasn't as active this weekend because I wasn't home, but that trip planned a few months ago might actually come true this time. We were at out friend's house for a sleepover basically discussed the trip and it might so happen that my family and I will end up going in about two weeks. So, if so then I mgith not be on as much as I'll be busy traveling, however as we go to the hotels I'll be able to get on because of WiFi, so I'll still be here and not gone entirely for five weeks. So, we'll see what happens.

Anyway, as I was babbling on, did any of you understand what I was saying, lol?

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Heh, so you got that far to get an own fan club Aero? Or did you bribed everyone? :P
    Lol, you deserve the fanclub anyway.

Anyway, this crazy guy joins this club. X3

Anyway, as I was babbling on, did any of you understand what I was saying, lol?

I.... Think I understand it. X3

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well, the trip is being in "thought" process at the moment, so I don't know if it'll happen. However, I'm glad to be seeing some more members, and new friends that I've made recently as well.

By the way, good news! I recently started a new anime, "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" and I'm addicted to it like cheese puffs [/lol]. It is a really great anime and I've already gotten into the second season and I'm totally up to date. Do any of you watch it besides me? ...

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Nope, I haven't. I'm always behind everyone, so don't expect me from knowing something. X3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back