• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aero. Club of Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I'll join. f l a s h started something good, and he is a genius in his own way.

Yes Goodies, that is a pain about TP, but it allows the Members list to be after 1st post.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think I've left the TP in pretty good hands with Marxvile as owner, so I'm not worried. Also, new members, yay!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yes we have, and I think it'll turn out right. Hey guys, guess what I actually drove today, and I didn't get into any accidents [/lol].

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I've only met him recently, but I'll be joining.

I wanna drive but my mother keeps forgetting to let me go get my permit. And I have Behind The Wheel (You drive around for a grade, basically.) in a week. x33

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hey thanks for joining you guys. Yeah, driving isn't so hard as I thought, just takes practice. I was so nervous at first though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I'm veryy nervous, I don't even know how to turn the car on. x3 I'm not that good, or education when it comes to cars, they're not my thing.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'm into cars, my favorite being Mercedes, which is what I was driving today. Except it was an SUV so it was larger than a car which got me a bit skeptical.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Yeah the bad thing about the car you drove is, that it is an automatic. You really need to learn to drive a manual first. Manuals are harder xD.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I already have a manual car, I know how to shift properly and all that kind of stuff. That's what I get having my dad as a racer.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Thanks a lot Bloodex-Fire, and welcome to my fanclub *never thought I'd say that before* [/lol].

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Now I feel so unwelcomed. :(

I'm only scared about parallel parking, and hill parking, yuckk.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I wouldn't be too nervous on it, just keep practicing. Though, it reminds me of how nervous I am, as I haven't tried parallel parking as much XD.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    I'm into cars, my favorite being Mercedes, which is what I was driving today. Except it was an SUV so it was larger than a car which got me a bit skeptical.

you say cars ? Skyline GT-R and Mustang GT are my faves :D . but I drove Land Cruiser 1995 xd

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Flash makes me run all the time! Check his current status!

well, he's gonna change that, so what could he make me do next? :)

Salute, ƒlash! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back