• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aero. Club of Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Thanks a lot Bloodex-Fire, and welcome to my fanclub *never thought I'd say that before* [/lol].

Lolz, how could you not expect that? We all love you, man! Your the most awesome guy I know!!

Lolz, you know, this can be a side club for your sister, too, you know. Don't want her to feel left out. :)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I know we've never talked, but f l a s h, seems really nice. ^^
    I'll join you all!

That's alright, any fan of Lady GaGa has got to be a friend of mines. Her songs are great and she's a singer who has definitely set up high standards and differenciated herself from other music artists.

you say cars ? Skyline GT-R and Mustang GT are my faves :D . but I drove Land Cruiser 1995 xd

Those are two really nice cars, but Mercedes McLaren would have to be my favorite.

Dont worry Shivi, I'm sure you'll be able to parallel park good in no time!

Well, I've done more practice on driving today. It's coming along well, I just got to learn to average myself when it comes to turns as well.

Lolz, how could you not expect that? We all love you, man! Your the most awesome guy I know!!

Lolz, you know, this can be a side club for your sister, too, you know. Don't want her to feel left out. :)

Well, I've asked her once if she wanted one, but she wasn't interested. I'm sure she doesn't feel left out, and has told me already she doesn't want to join this one. Though, I guess I never expected it, because I didn't expect a good friend like ShinjisLover to do something so generous. SL, I owe you one sometime, thank you once again.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Ha Ha, thanks SL...Anyway, guess what guys! I almost got grounded from using the computer and my DS lite, but luckily I've learned my lesson and it'll certainly never happen again [/lol].

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Simple, I didn't listen to what my parents were asking me for sometime, but ugh, after they threatended to strap me down with being grounded I buckled up and got into tip top shape...By the way, new Banner and Avii for myself you guys :) I'm testing out icons and I love this new look for me.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah, Satoshi matches you pretty well.​

Yeah he does. I've always thought Satoshi and I had the same personality pretty much. Don't worry though ShinjisLover, you and I are definitely not rivals, lol.

After seeing your awesomeness on the Celebi HG/SS thread, I have to join!

Hey thanks for that. I do spend sometime at the HeartGold and SoulSilver Section. I've seen you around as well, and thanks for joining.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Lol, you sure have elaborated the emphasis on "massive" that's for sure. You guys, I'm pretty disappointed. I went to get a haircut today as I seriously need it. The thing is my hairdresser wasn't there, so I made a wasted trip. Now, I have to wait for tomorrow when he'll be on work again.

That really isn't something to be disapponted on, but meh, I had nothing else to say at the moment.

EDIT: I got the haircut by the way [/lol].

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Flash told me to post~ [lol]Haha, did you die your white? 8D[/lol]

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    No way, no white hair for me...lol...Actually, I've never dyed my hair ever...Did you?

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I bet the haircut looks awesome. ^^

I would never die mine. >.< That would mean that all girls in the family have. XD

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I've dyed mine black. XD And it's still black. I think it looks better anyway.​

So how ya been, babe? =3

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I've been doing great. I almost thought this FanClub was on the verge of being forgotten though ;(

Anyway, my hair is naturally a dark brown almost balck color. I once though of getting guy highlights within it though, but never did it.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I wouldn't mind being Ruby in disguise. He has a awesome design, wouldn't you say so too? By the way, his hair is black, lol. It is a cap that he is wearing that makes it look like he has white hair.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back