• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aeternal Asylum

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
In the end, it just goes to show what terrible team work you guys have if you are looking for the real mafia.

Nyke

To victory!
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
[vote]: XNaut -- sorry man, you're going to have to be lynched at some point after that claim; and there's really not a better option today.

Eh, at the time he was acting incredibly uncharacteristically and it seemed very forced and I didn't like it, I wanted to think it was a slip but thinking back on it I doubt that he would put himself out there like that as mafia d1 in the first place, as well as I like his behavior since the vote.
That doesn't answer why you were so confident on him being the lynch today, despite it being very early Day 1. I would have expected a bit less haste, surely you would know that early leads are virtually never reliable.

What behavior did you like? His sheeping behind the mob?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
To clarify, yes, both whisperer and telepath can send messages at any point in the game. The difference being that telepath messages roles and whisperer messages players. Gonna give you kiddos an extension since y'all lookin' feisty. 24 more hours.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I still don't understand why everyone wants to lynch an alien when all they do is probe.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I really wanted to play and experiment with my new role. I had a discussion with aeternum and he extended another 24 hour for me.

Nyke

To victory!
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
Well we either lynch you and lynch an Indie (who we will have to lynch at some point), or we take a stab at someone else, maybe lynch a mafian (which would be ideal), or otherwise mislynch a townie (which would be much worse).

It's pretty much a no-brainer.

Last edited:

Sparkin

I was thinking about why we always kill 3rd Party then I remembered that I once sided with mafia as one

Back