• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Against Animal Hunting Club

Are you against poaching?

• Yes, I believe it is wrong.

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • A little. People have rights to their opinions, but they shouldnt overdo it.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No, there isnt anything wrong with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Opinion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Well, I mean as a sport. Not like chickens and such, because I like eating chicken. XD

I mean foxes, wolves,eagles, etc. Those animals who for instance, are on the endangered species list.

If you think its wrong, feel free to join ^^

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I'll join, though I don't belive that hunting for surivle is wrong, I still don't really like it.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    Eliana said:
    Well, I mean as a sport. Not like chickens and such, because I like eating chicken. XD

I mean foxes, wolves,eagles, etc. Those animals who for instance, are on the endangered species list.

If you think its wrong, feel free to join ^^

Then wouldn't it be better called the "No Poaching" club instead of hunting? Oh, and I would like to join.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    PiroMunkie said:
    Then wouldn't it be better called the "No Poaching" club instead of hunting? Oh, and I would like to join.
    yeah, but poching and hunting are two difernt things....

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    PiroMunkie said:
    I know that Suz, and Poaching i what Eli was wanting, not hunting. Eli should add the poll in here, not in another thread.

ohh, I see, ok.
    well, isn't poaching agencet the law anyway? oO

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Animal Hunting I am 1000% anginst it.Note I know I put a 1000.

Back