• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Against Animal Hunting Club

Are you against poaching?

• Yes, I believe it is wrong.

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • A little. People have rights to their opinions, but they shouldnt overdo it.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No, there isnt anything wrong with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Opinion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    billybob said:
    I didnt get any rep!But maybe this should be a people against animal abuse club.more general.
    I said I will give it out timorrow.I can't give anymore rep for 24 hours.Keep up the banner work MD.

Years
    Ok, how's this Eli? I put the endangered animals text instead of poor. But either way it was fine. Here it is. Anyone who wants to use this banner, you can right click and save it. To host it up and put it in your banner, sign up at www.photobucket.com and get an account. Once you've gotten your account and activated it, you can upload the banner there and host it.

Years
    Well, anyone is free to join. At least I think people are free to join. Now, what does everyone think of the banenr with the word "endangered" instead of "poor"? I don't see a difference though. Well, I hope you guys will use the banner. I'm planning on making a fox or a cute tiger-ish one.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    May I join? I've never liked animals dying for any reason. ^^;

Sawyer

���
    Years
    hmm... i don't like states that allow people to hunt moose, mooses, or meese. *joins*

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Yep this is wrong,

Epecially (No offense I mean hunters) Canadians!

They hunt/andor/ eat Seals!! .. Seals!! What did they ever do to you

I donated to the Endangered Animal fund at my school.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I'll join ^^

I'll paste what i wrote in the hunting poll so that ya know my views XD

I'm against the hunting of animals for pleasure/wealth/due to them being "pests", but i don't mind as much if their meat is eaten (as long as their fur isnt displayed as a trophy).
    In more developed countries, im not keen on it because we have plenty of meat already from the domesticated animals (cows etc.) and i think it's just greedy in our case. In less developed countries, i dont mind them hunting food at all -all humans need meat, especially in the less developed countries where they have no vitamin tablets to replace the vitamins not gained thru meat.
    A large proportion of animals are meat-eating and eat species outside their own, so it's only natural for us to eat other animals.
    With hunting for the bad reasons (that i mentioned in my first sentance) im completely against. Killing animals just because we got hold of a gun if really quite pathetic (especially since the ones shooting arent the ones who created the guns, and guns are hardly hard to use) since the animals don't have a chance. With the nuisance aspect, people should learn to protect their meat (eg. sheep) better rather than resorting to just shooting the animals. Shooting them will not stop other families from trying to get the meat, and better protection such as the dog deterrant-style wild animal deterrant would teach the animals that they should avoid meat owned by a farmer.

Back