• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Against Animal Hunting Club

Are you against poaching?

• Yes, I believe it is wrong.

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • A little. People have rights to their opinions, but they shouldnt overdo it.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No, there isnt anything wrong with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Opinion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    Moonlight Dreams said:
    Ok then. The banner is being made. And it'll my first banner with effects! Hee hee! It's gonna look great once I'm done with it.
    ohh goodie! *claps hands*

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Thank you Elina.This is becomming to a great friendship.Did you just made a poll.

Years
    Banner is almost done. Here it is so far. All it needs is some spiffy text. Comments are welcome. And can anyone who has a good font do writing. My fonts are all evil rubbish.
    Sorry, Eli. Those foxies would've gone well, but all the images were too large and they crushed the Eagle's beak. >o<
    But I think I did a fairly good job considering it was my first time with effects.
    Now all we need is someone who can do a beautiful glowing font to match the backround.

Years
    Thankies. I'm just good at putting the images in. The backround was random. I just picked random effects without tutorials. I never knew it would come out purple though. I meant for it to be sky blue and pink to suit the club purpose.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Well I just gave a little gift to few of the people who joined.Check user CP.I will give out more tomorrow.

Years
    Ok everyone, I am about the unveil the banner. I have made a copy of it without the text glowing just incase. I know it's not that good though. If you don't like it Eli, tell me what colour you want the text, the exact font, and glowing opacity and I'll do it. But I tried my best, and that's what counts, right?

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    I didnt get any rep!But maybe this should be a people against animal abuse club.more general.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    Moonlight Dreams said:
    Ok everyone, I am about the unveil the banner. I have made a copy of it without the text glowing just incase. I know it's not that good though. If you don't like it Eli, tell me what colour you want the text, the exact font, and glowing opacity and I'll do it. But I tried my best, and that's what counts, right?

tis a very good banner! ^o^

Back