• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Against Animal Hunting Club

Are you against poaching?

• Yes, I believe it is wrong.

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • A little. People have rights to their opinions, but they shouldnt overdo it.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No, there isnt anything wrong with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Opinion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    ooo...
    look at what I found! =D
    The Against Animal Hunting Club

and it fits avatar size XD
    go usless grafics! whoot! XD
    so, what are we talking about <<;

~Black Moonlight~

Inu-yasha Fan...to much...
    Years
    Eliana said:
    oO; Yes but Arctic Foxes and Bald Eagles are endangered...oO

the arctic wolf is endangered? *hits head on wall* man I thought their was plenty of those kind cuzz they live in canada and the northwest terriotories and those place's where it's too cold for MOST people to live.

EDIT: oh arctic fox, didn't see that fox part. well still those animals don't they live in close to the same area as the arctic wolves?

Years
    Pokedragonfire said:
    *sigh* Do I HAVE to explain this EVERY time?
    Anyways...
    12 pounds of grain is equivilent to one pound of beef.
    All of the food you feed the cow is 12 times more food than if you killed and ate the cow.
    If you ate the grain, you'll have 12 times more food! Plenty to give to starving african people!
    The world would have at least twice if not much more food if you didn't eat a cow. Eat a plant.
    Besides, all meat has poop in it, plus blood, hormones, toxic chemicals, antibiotics, and other stuff like that.
    Meat also contributes to 50% of all heart disease and about 30% of heart disease.
    Obviously we shouldn't eat it, and if you want to blab about "I won't get my protein!" you already get TOO MUCH protien if you eat meat. You CAN get enough protien from plants, nuts, and beans. You don't have to eat tofu.
    NEVER MIND IT!!!I saw it on Captain Planet about five years ago!Just
    forget I said anything.Oh,and I never said it was in Africa and they
    don't have cows.

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    Eliana said:
    oO; Yes but Arctic Foxes and Bald Eagles are endangered...oO
    Whales and dolphanes from people hunting them. (Sorry forgot which speacie of Whale or Dolphane are endangerd) Also Mustangs are kinda endangerd to. And people Slaughter horses. :P

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Gym Leader Miya said:
    Whales and dolphanes from people hunting them. (Sorry forgot which speacie of Whale or Dolphane are endangerd) Also Mustangs are kinda endangerd to. And people Slaughter horses. :P
    That is just wrong.Horses are great creatures.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Guess what peeps? I gotta write an essay for school! ^___^ It's about endangered species, so I'll post it here. It's not done yet, I need a conclusion. I'll still post what I have, so enjoy!

Many species of animals exist in our world today. There are those of us who acknowledge the fact that they exist, and try to learn about them, but then there are those who hunt them down and kill them, for fur, or for money. How can humanity continue knowing that this brutality is occurring? Who are we, the masters of the earth, to watch these animals die by our own hands? We must take action, BEFORE it?s too late.

There are so many causes for the death of endangered species, but one in the head of it all?

?Many creatures on earth are in danger of becoming extinct. There are fewer and fewer of them every year. Often the cause is man??
    (https://www.geocities.com/thesciencefiles/endangered/endangered.html)

Man is the culprit of most of the extinct animals today. Many forest species disappear due to the loss of their habitat. Humans cut down thousands of forests a year, bringing down the animals living in the forests with it. And then we use the trees for our own purposes. For our OWN homes. We are simply stealing the homes of innocent animals.
    Another inhumane cause of endangered species is hunters shooting down animals for no apparent reason, other than competition. Have they ever wondered how it would feel if THEY were shot down for competition and money? Apparently they don?t. Humans also kill animals simply because they are an ?annoyance? Well, maybe the animals think the same way about us. And humans have to learn to deal with it, and think about what they would do in the place of the animals that are killed each day?

One of the victims of hunting is the Arctic Fox, a species of Fox which live farther North than any known mammal.

?While the arctic fox is abundant in some places, in others it has suffered declines due to hunting.? (https://www.nczoo.org/animal_id/na_arctic_fox.cfm)

The Arctic Fox is a fortunate species, as it is not extinct or endangered in all the places it inhabits. However, they are still hunted for a primary source- fur. Arctic Foxes are not always white. During spring, their fur turns a grayish-bluish color, whereas in winter it proceeds to bear its snowy white fur. Therefore, winter is a major hunting point for Arctic Foxes. Their white fur is treasured by hunters. But it?s just fur. And the fur never belonged to us. It belongs to the Arctic Fox that was killed just for it. Wouldn?t fur look better alive rather than dead?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    OMG,This club was almost a month old.Good thing I revived it.We must fight for the animals.This is club has not have a reply in 23 days so its not anginst the rules.

Skater Punk

WATER MAN!
    Years
    Dude I Wish Guns Never Existed And Wars Never Happened And Pouching/hunting Would Just End!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!life So Sucks!

~Black Moonlight~

Inu-yasha Fan...to much...
    Years
    I've got a meeting this thursday, about the rights of animals, I'm going to arlington for 3 days, but anyway I'm SICK AND TIRED of people being idiotic enough to kill animals such as wolves, tigers, ect. I plan to actually do something about it.
    (I'm only 15 and what can a 15 year old do you ask? I'll tell ya: ALOT.)

Back