• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Against Animal Hunting Club

Are you against poaching?

• Yes, I believe it is wrong.

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • A little. People have rights to their opinions, but they shouldnt overdo it.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No, there isnt anything wrong with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Opinion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Here is the mexican wolf, one of my favorite types of wolfs, and its endangerd! I'm sorry if the pic comes out to big guys:nervous: I just really liked this one and wanted to post it ^^;

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Eliana said:
    ^^ Its so cute!
    Has anyone heard of the Manned Wolf? they have extremely long legs...I'l get a pic in a sec...
    Yeah I did once.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    ^^ Its actually Maned Wolf, my error =3
    The Against Animal Hunting Club

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    *lookes up the maned wolf* Woah! they do have long legs! Its says there not a true wolf, thats weird O_o

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    wow what the...!!?? That Maned wolf looks like a mixture of a fox, a wolf and a hyena together o.O' weird.
    It looks really cute though ^_^

I already asked once - has anyone ever heard of the Fennec??? Its one of my favourite! so cute! x3

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Awwww the Fennec fox is sooooooo cute. ^_^ Which do you like better, foxes or wolves?

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Alana said:
    Awwww the Fennec fox is sooooooo cute. ^_^ Which do you like better, foxes or wolves?
    I prefer wolves, but foxes are cute! There's a lot of red foxes where I live =3

EDIT: I donated $100.00 to the International Wolf Center (www.wolf.org) to help educate people about them =3

Back