• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Against Animal Hunting Club

Are you against poaching?

• Yes, I believe it is wrong.

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • A little. People have rights to their opinions, but they shouldnt overdo it.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No, there isnt anything wrong with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Opinion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Hmmm, I like both foxes and wolves, but I guess I like certain types of wolves better than foxes, and certain types of foxes better than wolves:P

I've heard of lemmings befor, but I don't know much about them.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    ;_; our dogs are really prtective on our territory and so they bark at anyone they see, so this man came to our house to do some work in our basement or something and our dogs started to bark at him, so he took a metal shovel and started yelling at them to shut up and he kept doing it until they were wimpering ;_; ppl just don't care about animals-they have feelings too you know.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    yeah, that really is mean!
    *glares at the guy, who now has a big lump on his head*
    *makes lump bigger by hitting him over the head with another shovle*
    bad man! BAD!

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    ;_;thanks guys, he was litterly threatening them with it XD *watches Suz whack man even harder* XD i wish there was somekind of animal repsecting law XD

~Black Moonlight~

Inu-yasha Fan...to much...
    Years
    hiya I'd love to join this club because of two reasons one: poaching is wrong and mean, I mean how would somone like it if someone shot you just for fun? that's one reason I'm here, the other is to learn somemore stuff about wolves! ^^ so can I join? if anyone wanders my second fav wolf is the arctic wolf!! ^^ (I don't really have a 1st fav I love all wolves the same pretty much. ^^)

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I dare anyone of you meat eaters to touch that meet your meat button in my sig. Watch the movie. Be prepared for change. xD
    Anyways, since I know we all are fox lovers here, DON'T BUY FUR. EVER. Like a REAL fur coat. You, know REAL animal skin.
    Okay? If anyone of you loves foxes and buys fur you are the world's worst hippocrite. Ever.

Years
    I've been a vegetarian for three years,and I really wish there would be
    some way for all the animals in the world to not eat and/or hurt eachother.
    Did you know that some cultures honor the spirits of the animals they kill?
    They'd rather not hurt anything,but they have to to survive.

Pokedragonfire

Years
    Yoshi said:
    Did you know that some cultures honor the spirits of the animals they kill?
    They'd rather not hurt anything,but they have to to survive.
    They could always eat plants. You DO NOT need meat to survive.
    Protien = Nuts and Beans =)

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I thought there was a rule against anti clubs? O_o; Well, it's been this long, so I presume the other staff have okayed it. In that case, I'd like to join. *stabs poachers angrily*

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Digital Phoenix said:
    I thought there was a rule against anti clubs? O_o; Well, it's been this long, so I presume the other staff have okayed it. In that case, I'd like to join. *stabs poachers angrily*
    You are right but actully it's a club for Anumal rights to be free.It's mainly like the free animal from hunting club and welcome.

Pokedragonfire

Years
    Yoshi said:
    They can't grow enough food for everyone where they live.
    *sigh* Do I HAVE to explain this EVERY time?
    Anyways...
    12 pounds of grain is equivilent to one pound of beef.
    All of the food you feed the cow is 12 times more food than if you killed and ate the cow.
    If you ate the grain, you'll have 12 times more food! Plenty to give to starving african people!
    The world would have at least twice if not much more food if you didn't eat a cow. Eat a plant.
    Besides, all meat has poop in it, plus blood, hormones, toxic chemicals, antibiotics, and other stuff like that.
    Meat also contributes to 50% of all heart disease and about 30% of heart disease.
    Obviously we shouldn't eat it, and if you want to blab about "I won't get my protein!" you already get TOO MUCH protien if you eat meat. You CAN get enough protien from plants, nuts, and beans. You don't have to eat tofu.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    o_0;;; XD

Anyways...as I said before, I'm writing an essay about how I believe it is wrong that animals are being killed each day...I think I want to focus on two animals...any suggestions?

Pokedragonfire

Years
    Eliana said:
    o_0;;; XD

Anyways...as I said before, I'm writing an essay about how I believe it is wrong that animals are being killed each day...I think I want to focus on two animals...any suggestions?
    The two animals:
    Chickens and Cows (or pigs maybe)
    Those are the world's most tortured and tormented animals.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Eliana said:
    o_0;;; XD

Dodo Birds they are excict.

Pokedragonfire

Years
    Eliana said:
    Oo;;; No..I mean ones that have the risk of dying out...Such as Bald Eagles and Arctic Foxes...
    Well chickens and cows have a high risk of dying out.
    Remeber the Passenger Pidgeons? Same scenerio.
    Especially with the Bird Flu and Mad Cow Disease.
    If you want "endangered" species, I dunno, do elephants or tigers or maybe a sea turtle. There's a lot, you could always do a google search.

Back