• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Alphabet Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    G is for Gosh! Which letter should I use?? Umm... L is for Lake, I will dive into the lake.

Years
  • N is for never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it I just want to tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    P is for Perfect. Like "the world is perfectly balanced as it should be".

Years
  • T is for Treating everyone to a free hug! =D

Spoiler:

Years
  • U is for ur a sneaky lil impostor arent u arent u your a sneaky lil impostor arent u arent u your a sneaky lil impostor arent u arent u your a sneaky lil impostor arent u arent u your a sneaky lil impostor arent u arent u your a sneaky lil impostor arent u arent u

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    W is for Wumbo! You know... I wumbo, you wumbo, he, she, me wumbo? Wumbo, wumboing, wumbology, the study of wumbo?

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    Z is for Zebra, a pretty common word associated with Z, and of course the last letter of the alphabet til y'know... a new.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back