• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Realistically speaking it would be less deep because sponges are adding mass that is displacing water. So like when you take away the extra mass but leave the water, the water level lowers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    technically the ocean will still stay deep, regardless whether sponges are there or not, coz the land under the ocean doesnt move, unless seismic activity happens soooo :P

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    Hey Nonibros, u need to make a couple of choices buddy, coz all the others have done that :).

1) Black or White?
    2) Hyperactive or Lazybones
    I'm not like the others. You also haven't explained those questions.

Spoiler:

2. Explain the question, lol.

In the meantime, a topic for discussion - How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?

Pika Pika :chu:
    One does not simply question how deep the ocean is. The ocean, is just too badddddddass for that.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I'm not like the others. You also haven't explained those questions.

Spoiler:

2. Explain the question, lol.

Oh well ya, I forgot, u aren't like the others, my bad. So unlike the others who did answer both questions, u may not able to take part in the Challenge involving the second choice >:).

They are just a couple of Feedback questions everyone had to answer, the reason will be revealed when the time is right ;).

One does not simply question how deep the ocean is. The ocean, is just too badddddddass for that.
    Well, I just did.

Spoiler:

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    I totally don't mind the delays, to be honest, I have huge Thanksgiving plans (had to move mine to Monday) and having the time to prepare is nice...

Reactions: 0

Years
    Oh well ya, I forgot, u aren't like the others, my bad. So unlike the others who did answer both questions, u may not able to take part in the Challenge involving the second choice >:).
    Gno what? I think i'll choose what I said above, because goddamn, I love being human.

Choose hyperactive, Nonibros.
    Hmmmm. I think I will do what Chu would do in my position.

Chu, I choose hyperbones.

Last edited:

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
    How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?

Oh jeez, I wouldn't know. My dad probably would since he does fishing charters for a living and knows quite a considerable amount about the ocean life. But if I were to take a guess... it would probably have a drastic change in depth. Whether it gets deeper or not is beyond me, but I do like that question, Chu. A little break from the norm of the Race isn't too bad once in a while.

Years
    I will donate it to a PC amazing race member... but only the first person that quotes this post. LITERALLY A RACE YO. And they don't even know about it lmao.

...but if they figure it out they can win??? No telling guys ok.
    Love you Forever :)

EDIT: Hmmm, but Forever, shouldn't you upgrade yourself first???

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nah I don't like the colour lol So I'm happy as-is. Congrats Nonibros - you win! Will proceed with it now.

Years
    Nah I don't like the colour lol So I'm happy as-is. Congrats Nonibros - you win! Will proceed with it now.
    I can't believe it!

I'm going to make a banner for you, thank you so much my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOREVER IS THE BEST POKECOMMUNITY MEMBER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    The ocean would be even deeper because without Spongebob everyone would be thinking more philosophically and theyd be thinking about crap like this. How much deeper is unknown, but deeper nonetheless.

d

I'm going to make a banner for you, thank you so much my dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOREVER IS THE BEST POKECOMMUNITY MEMBER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha platinum > silver

You all but admitted it here with your reaction to upgrading from silver to platinum

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
    In all honesty, there is a very special place in my heart for Pokemon Silver. It was the second Pokemon game I've ever owned (granted I never beat it NOR Pokemon Blue but that's besides the point). But Platinum gave my darling Ghost/Dragon a wicked (no pun intended) looking form. And I fell in love with Giratina all over again. But I love all the Pokemon games and the Generations equally.

EDIT: I was told that this may or may not been what you've been talking about with the whole silver <--- platinum and platinum <--- silver thing. Now I feel embarrassed... >///<

Last edited:

Years
    Haha platinum > silver

You all but admitted it here with your reaction to upgrading from silver to platinum
    No, bleh. I'm just SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO grateful to Forever for donating money to me for silver status and now $20 for Platinum status. It's such a wonderful act of kindness, and it makes her the best!

I think it's super cool to be able to change my username at will now. If I could just figure it out tho...

In all honesty, there is a very special place in my heart for Pokemon Silver. It was the second Pokemon game I've ever owned (granted I never beat it NOR Pokemon Blue but that's besides the point). But Platinum gave my darling Ghost/Dragon a wicked (no pun intended) looking form. And I fell in love with Giratina all over again. But I love all the Pokemon games and the Generations equally.

EDIT: I was told that this may or may not been what you've been talking about with the whole silver <--- platinum and platinum <--- silver thing. Now I feel embarrassed... >///<
    Silver was my FAVORITE as a young kid. Man oh man, great great times. You have got to fight Red in Silver. When I first got in that cave, and saw him in that almost black void, man was I nervous. Never had a moment come up in my life at that point where I was so anxious and nervous.

Giratina is pretty cool.

Well, actually, I was talking partly about the games, metals, and colors.

Last edited:
    Back