• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Was away visiting family for the weekend, so sorry for the delay. Love these challenges so far!

Entry 1:
    THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

Warning: Do not attempt if you have a protruding nose.

Entry 2:

Entry 2 credit:

Edit: Guess I missed the judging on the first entry, oops!

d

1. If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
    2. If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME stuff, why didn't he just buy dinner?
    3. If someone is bald, what hair color do they put on their driver's license?
    4. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
    5. Why can your nose "run" & your feet "smell"?

How high are you

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Okay guys, there's a big Festival we're celebrating here called Dusshera, which goes on for about 10 days (there are a couple of Indians here, who should know that :)).

Na na, don't worry, am not gonna be gone for 10 days :P.

Tomorrow & day after, are the 9th & 10th days of the festivities, so I'm definitely not gonna be online tomorrow (well its already past midnight, so technically I should say "today" :P), will try my best to be on the day after, but very iffy.

Anyways, I'm expecting the Scores for the First Challenge to be put up any time soon.
    have fun chu and get back soon, can't wait for the next challenge, if i make it :/. not good scores there, seems like a first round exit : (.

And just so u guys don't get bored, here are few interesting questions, just for fun >:).

1. If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
    2. If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME stuff, why didn't he just buy dinner?

Have fun answering.
    That evil face is ominous, this isn't a hidden challenge is it?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Hey JH, so u finally made it huh.

Reasonably active, well at least once a day, but I'm so sorry man, would have loved to have u on the Event, but unfortunately, registrations are closed :(. Next time, for sure.

That Chikorita is funny, in fact that's one of the best ones so far, even though it didn't actually meet the requirements {XD}.

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Okay guys, there's a big Festival we're celebrating here called Dusshera, which goes on for about 10 days (there are a couple of Indians here, who should know that :)).

Na na, don't worry, am not gonna be gone for 10 days :P.

Tomorrow & day after, are the 9th & 10th days of the festivities, so I'm definitely not gonna be online tomorrow (well its already past midnight, so technically I should say "today" :P), will try my best to be on the day after, but very iffy.

Anyways, I'm expecting the Scores for the First Challenge to be put up any time soon.

Also those who haven't posted yet for the Second Challenge, can do so.

Speaking of that, here's my Entry:-

Source

And I'll be a bit lenient here & allow people who didn't Post for the First Challenge, to post for both the Challenges :).

And just so u guys don't get bored, here are few interesting questions, just for fun >:).

Have fun answering.

Pika Pika :chu:

1. Huh?
    2. I already answered this.
    3. None.
    4. Square pizza boxes are probably more convenient, and it's hard to make square pizzas.
    5. Answered this too.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    1. No. There is no such thing as "a rest". Don't you mean resisting to rest or something in that vein?

2. They are in the middle of nowhere, surely by the time the food comes, it's already cold... or spoiled.

3. The same color of their hair in other places such as their mustache or pubes or armpit hair.

4. Easier to carry square boxes than circular ones

5. Coz they have determination.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    1. Of course but f theyre older than like 2 or 3 they dont need to stay down, their 'a rest' will come later. ;)

2. Bc cartoon characters are dumb and seeing as hes the 'villain' he probably stole them anyway.

3. "Hair Color: Head"

4. Easier storage spaces; Less money used on one person. The smaller the pizza the less they have to pay to make it/more, of course they wont entirely fill out a box that crap adds up.

5. Bc sOMEBODY didnt pay attention in biology and language arts classes and decided double meanins for words would be a good idea.

Also idk what day it is in the festivities no not bc im lazy why would you even imply that smh so see you soon :3

d

2. You can't kill a Road Runner with dinner, silly.
    3. Yes
    4. Maybe it's easier to make square boxes? idk
    5. Because some jackass didn't bother to bathe or blow his nose.

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    1. Gud joke. Everyone missed it.
    2. He actually does eat dinner. He's in reality a paid actor whom pretends to kill roadrunner. They are actually best friends.
    3. Same color as pubes and armpits.
    4. People would get jealous of a circular box, so, square.
    5. Just because.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Hey guys I'm back, so time to quickly get back to business.

But before that, Nidoking asked me a question, let me answer that first.

How high are you
    6' 1" ;)

Good do see a few people making an attempt to answer the questions. And guys, although its not a challenge this time, u WILL get a Challenge based on questions like these sometime later.

Not many of u seem to have understood the first question though - "resisting a rest" as in "resisting arrest", got it now?

Juno said:
    Bulbasaur (aka Irving)
    Espeonica said:
    Charmander (aka Ichigo)
    UltimateUmbreon said:
    Squirtle (aka Leonardo)
    acatfrommars said:
    Meowth (aka Watermelon)
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
    HyperMorian said:
    Chikorita (aka Emera)
    Nonibros said:
    Cyndaquil (aka Syndaquil)
    Fayt_darkblade said:
    Totodile (aka Suigetsu)
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    Waterproof said:
    Skitty (aka Meow)
    t0gekiss said:
    Lelouch said:
    Chimchar (aka Fire)
    LennieFrost said:
    Piplup (aka Vash)
    NeonJelly13 said:
    EvilChameleon said:
    PercyX said:
    Riolu (aka Riot)
    Lugarugan said:
    Snivy (aka Emily)
    Imrul Quayes Adnan said:
    pikachucookies said:
    ordinaryOddball said:
    Chespin (aka Glendale)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Nidoking said:
    Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
    First off, the Teams are ready. Here they are:-

TEAM SUN - Juno, Salzorrah, Fayt_darkblade, LennieFrost, Nidoking, Lelouch, Lugarugan, PercyX, EvilChameleon, ordinaryOddball, UltimateUmbreon

T
    EAM MOON - Aquacorde, DyingWillFlareon, Espeonica, NinjaQueen, LadyLucina, Waterproof, GreenLegend56, Nonibros, t0gekiss, HyperMorian

The Team Names are temporary & subject to change, so consult amongst urselves, think of some good names for ur respective Teams & let me know :).

Also, each Team will have their own "Secret Hideouts", where they can discuss Challenges, Eliminations or anything they want to. U'll be made aware of ur Secret Hideouts, very soon.

CHALLENGE #2 - ROADBLOCK CHALLENGE (Post a Real Life of ur Starter Pokemon)

CONFIRMED ENTRIES

1. Lugarugan
    2. ordinaryOddball
    3. LadyLucina
    4. PercyX
    5. EvilChameleon
    6. Aquacorde
    7. DyingWillFlareon
    8. Juno
    9. Nidoking
    10. Waterproof
    11. Salzorrah
    12. HyperMorian
    13. GreenLegend56
    14. NinjaQueen
    15. LennieFrost
    16. LegendChu
    17. Nonibros
    18. t0gekiss
    19. Lelouch
    20. UltimateUmbreon

STILL TO POST

1. Espeonica
    2. Fayt_darkblade
    3. acatfrommars
    4. NeonJelly13
    5. Imrul Quayes Adnan
    6. pikachucookies

Okay so most of u seem to have Posted for the second Challenge, but there are still some people left.

If any of the four who didn't post in either of the two Challenges (acatfrommars, NeonJelly13, Imrul Quayes Adnan, pikachucookies), manage to do so, they'll be added to the teams accordingly.

If nobody posts & we end up with one team (Team Sun right now) having an extra Member, I'll be part of the other Team (Team Moon right now), temporarily {:3}.

Speaking of me, if u noticed the OP, even though I'm also a Contestant, I'll not be taking part in all Challenges & I'm not eligible to win the Event either.

The next Challenge, which will be ur first Team Challenge, will be put up in about 12-13 hours from now, so gather ur teammates & be ready.

And Survivor Members, a hint, the First Challenge will be somewhat like the Team Challenges on Survivor, remember, first team to have all Members posting wins. Make ur other team Members aware of how it works. I'll open up ur Secret Hideouts soon, so u can do that there.

So guys, u're going to get the actual feel of this being a "Race" from now on >:).

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Alright guys, sent out all the Invites, so its time to introduce u to ur Secret Hideouts, also know as Group Chats.

Spoiler:

You should see a "Join Group" somewhere on the left side, click that & u should be in.

Once in, you should see "Pin Group to Home". Click that to make the Group accessible from your Dashboard.

In case u're not able join plz inform me.

This Group Chat is ur "Secret Hideout". Here u can discuss strategies, Eliminations (in case ur Team loses a challenge, one (or more) of ur Team Members will unfortunately have to be Eliminated) or just about anything u want to.

If I have any important announcements to make regarding the Game, that may be made here as well.

And be rest assured, no one other than ur Team Members will have access to this Group.

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    Alright guys, sent out all the Invites, so its time to introduce u to ur Secret Hideouts, also know as Group Chats.

Spoiler:

You should see a "Join Group" somewhere on the left side, click that & u should be in.

Once in, you should see "Pin Group to Home". Click that to make the Group accessible from your Dashboard.

In case u're not able join plz inform me.

This Group Chat is ur "Secret Hideout". Here u can discuss strategies, Eliminations (in case ur Team loses a challenge, one (or more) of ur Team Members will unfortunately have to be Eliminated) or just about anything u want to.

If I have any important announcements to make regarding the Game, that may be made here as well.

And be rest assured, no one other than ur Team Members will have access to this Group.

Gud thing I got your joke, right Raj?

Also, and this happened last time, I cannot access the group on mobile. Or rather, I cannot post. As you remember, we tried to talk with Lycan and the other mods, but really, its a server error, which requires an admin.

As for my vote for team name, I like Team Moon, wbu you guys?

Team, I look forward to working with you. Hopefully, well be just as good or better then my old team, the Spontaneous Stunfisks, what with two finalists and all.

I'll have to introduce myself later, when I have a real computer.

Good luck, let the games really begin!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Alright guys, its been more than enough time, so Challenge #2 ends here & no more Entries will be accepted.

Spoiler:

FINAL ENTRIES

1. Lugarugan
    2. ordinaryOddball
    3. LadyLucina
    4. PercyX
    5. EvilChameleon
    6. Aquacorde
    7. DyingWillFlareon
    8. Juno
    9. Nidoking
    10. Waterproof
    11. Salzorrah
    12. HyperMorian
    13. GreenLegend56
    14. NinjaQueen
    15. LennieFrost
    16. LegendChu
    17. Nonibros
    18. t0gekiss
    19. Lelouch
    20. UltimateUmbreon
    Fayt_darkblade

DID NOT POST

1. Espeonica
    2. acatfrommars
    3. NeonJelly13
    4. Imrul Quayes Adnan
    5. pikachucookies

Hopefully, Brendino puts up the scores soon, but it won't make much of a difference because its time to have our first Eliminations on the Event.

DETENTION ROOM BOARD MEETING #1

Alright then, four Members - acatfrommars, NeonJelly13, Imrul Quayes Adnan & pikachucookies did not Post in either of the two Challenges, so their Total score amounts to zero.

I'm left with no choice but to announce that acatfrommars, NeonJelly13, Imrul Quayes Adnan & pikachucookies have been Eliminated from the Race.

But don't worry guys, there's still the Wild Card Leg, where u'll be given a chance to make a comeback into the game :).

As for the others, I'm gonna put up the First Team Challenge very soon, wait for it.

A hint - The Pit Stop will be Pokemon X & Y.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Alright guys, its been more than enough time, so Challenge #2 ends here & no more Entries will be accepted.

Spoiler:

FINAL ENTRIES

1. Lugarugan
    2. ordinaryOddball
    3. LadyLucina
    4. PercyX
    5. EvilChameleon
    6. Aquacorde
    7. DyingWillFlareon
    8. Juno
    9. Nidoking
    10. Waterproof
    11. Salzorrah
    12. HyperMorian
    13. GreenLegend56
    14. NinjaQueen
    15. LennieFrost
    16. LegendChu
    17. Nonibros
    18. t0gekiss
    19. Lelouch
    20. UltimateUmbreon
    Fayt_darkblade

DID NOT POST

1. Espeonica
    2. acatfrommars
    3. NeonJelly13
    4. Imrul Quayes Adnan
    5. pikachucookies

Hopefully, Brendino puts up the scores soon, but it won't make much of a difference because its time to have our first Eliminations on the Event.

DETENTION ROOM BOARD MEETING #1

Alright then, four Members - acatfrommars, NeonJelly13, Imrul Quayes Adnan & pikachucookies did not Post in either of the two Challenges, so their Total score amounts to zero.

I'm left with no choice but to announce that acatfrommars, NeonJelly13, Imrul Quayes Adnan & pikachucookies have been Eliminated from the Race.

But don't worry guys, there's still the Wild Card Leg, where u'll be given a chance to make a comeback into the game :).

As for the others, I'm gonna put up the First Team Challenge very soon, wait for it.

A hint - The Pit Stop will be Pokemon X & Y.

four eliminations already, wow o_O! so that means im safe, yeah xDD

can't wait for the challenge, let's have it. excited xD

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    petition to rename Team Sun to #TeamSpruce

too bad anna aint in the squad :(
    Alright, confirm with ur Teammates & let me know, will make the changes to the OP :).

Okay guys, seems like most of u are on ur GCs & settled down well, so I think I should put up the First Team Challenge now, a really easy one to start off with.

As I said, the Pit Stop is Pokemon X & Y. All you have to do is answer a very simple question, related to Pokemon X & Y.

Juno said:
    Bulbasaur (aka Irving)
    Espeonica said:
    Charmander (aka Ichigo)
    UltimateUmbreon said:
    Squirtle (aka Leonardo)
    acatfrommars said:
    Meowth (aka Watermelon)
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
    HyperMorian said:
    Chikorita (aka Emera)
    Nonibros said:
    Cyndaquil (aka Syndaquil)
    Fayt_darkblade said:
    Totodile (aka Suigetsu)
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    Waterproof said:
    Skitty (aka Meow)
    t0gekiss said:
    Lelouch said:
    Chimchar (aka Fire)
    LennieFrost said:
    Piplup (aka Vash)
    NeonJelly13 said:
    EvilChameleon said:
    PercyX said:
    Riolu (aka Riot)
    Lugarugan said:
    Snivy (aka Emily)
    Imrul Quayes Adnan said:
    pikachucookies said:
    ordinaryOddball said:
    Chespin (aka Glendale)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Nidoking said:
    Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)

Challenge #3 - INTERSECTION CHALLENGE

Name the Two Version Mascots of Pokemon X & Y

So that's a very easy question, what's the catch here u might ask. The catch here is, the Team that has all Members answering correctly, first, will be Safe from Elimination, while the other Team will be sent straight to the Detention Room, i.e. at least one (or more Members), will be Eliminated from that Team.

The former Survivor Members must be aware of how this works, right?

It'll be good if you guys can answer like this (will be easier for me to keep a tab):-

NAME (Your User Name):-
    TEAM NAME (The Name of Your TEAM):-
    ANSWER (The answer to the Challenge Question):-

So guys, its a Race to the finish, gather ur teammates & get them to answer asap or face Elimination.

Go Teams go, go go go!

P.S. - Since Team Moon is one member short, I'll be answering on behalf of Team Moon, for this Challenge {:3}.

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
    NAME (Your User Name):- GreenLegend56
    TEAM NAME (The Name of Your TEAM):- Team Moon
    ANSWER (The answer to the Challenge Question):- Xerneas and Yveltal

Back