• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Arts - which is your favourite?

Which of The Arts is your favourite?

• Writing

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Drawing/Painting etc

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Music

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Acting/Dance

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Although I love visual arts, I know what I'm good and bad at; therefore, writing takes the cake. It all just comes to me when I think up of fanfiction or just another story.

Years
    Drawing and Painting comes in first for me, I even took a test at the Swansea university for this and I'm more Visual than anything else and I agree with the results.

Though writing comes in very close second as I love to write and have the imagination for it ^_^

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Urm....this a very difficult choice for me oO;
    I will say both writing and music. I love writing stories, poems and such, and my dream is ot become ajournalist and a writer at the same time, but it happens that I adore music as well and cant imagine the world without it <3. As a matter f fact, I play 2 musicla instruments, sing and Im maybe going to a music high school next year, to continue and deal more professionaly with my musical future. :3

Years
    I love all art! <333 Art is my passion! x3

My favorite would have to music or drawing. I can't choose between the two! x3 I can't live without either! I must be listening to music 24/7 and I'm always drawing whenever I have free time!

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    Oooh hard question. In my head there was a fight between music & drawing & drawing won because it was older. I have drawn half my waking life since I was four, I was best friends with the most awesome drawer in the school. I have work my hardest to get better than him. He is still my friend & still just that bit above me. I even want to be a concept artist as a career.

Although music is also a big passion of mine. Listening & playing. I always notice music before anything else when I watch something on TV. Evaluating it & cutting it into all its different parts. When I got to sleep I have the radio on all night when I sleep. Sometimes songs have even featured in my dreams.

Years
    Drawing and painting, though i can play keyboard >.> lol, But I love the drawing alot more, heh, nice poll!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    I'd have to go with writing ~.^

For some reason, writing isn't as complex as painting or drawing--to me, at least. I love drawing, but I'm not the best at it. Writing just comes to me naturally...

Dyingflame

Lost. Alone. Forgotten.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I like writing a lot. Probably due to my exessive Roleplaying on another forum.

I also like Singing, though. So I'm tied between the two.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I thought you meant martial arts, XD.

Anyway, my fave art is music. I'm not a big fan of writing even though my teacher tells me I'm good at it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Drawing, definitely. Though I'm pretty terrible at painting. I can probably write better than most people I know, but I don't really like doing it. I used to love writing when I was younger, but I think school sort of tainted the art. Plus, it's easier to get girls to ogle over my drawings than it is for my writing.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Visual arts are my absolute passion. I'm a throbbing geek when it comes to this kind of art, but I can't help it. XD I enjoy other kinds of art as well, but this is the field I favor.

Music would come up as second, as well as writing.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I suppose that I enjoy drawing too, it's just that I can't draw. Music is what I live for though. Drama and dance aren't really interesting to me~ except when the drama involves the guy I'm stalking, who is into drama~

Back