• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Pikachu Show! (Season 3)

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    ANP #58: You've Got LOTS of Mail!

(Cue OP-On Our Way-as the song plays, we see various shots of the Pokemon cast in the backstage area, getting ready for a show: Misty walks past one member of the lighting crew, making her trip and drop her paints, which color some of the notes on Brock's sheet music. He tries to clean the music, only to get walloped by a basketball in the face (thrown by May) Pikachu runs past all of this, down a hallway, and through a door with a star on it marked "Ash". He cries "Pika!" and points at a clock, which is ticking dangerously close to "Show Time!" Ash notices the time on the clock and ducks behind a screen to get ready, when he finishes, he's now decked out in a red top hat (with the same design as his cap) and tails. Ash then runs head on at the camera and makes a flying entrance onto a stage as the song concludes)

Female announcer: And now, it's time for the Ash and Pikachu Show!

(Pikachu climbs onto Ash's shoulder and smiles as the title card flies in from the right, a short clip of "On Our Way" in the background)

(Suddenly, Brock appears in the scene wearing his normal clothes and sunglasses)

Brock: You've got mail, I've got the answers. (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(We see a logon prompt: "Welcome to KOL...please enter username and password." Brock's hands appear and type the username "PewterSong" into the username field and some stars (his password) in the password field)

Brock(voiceover): Hmm...time to check the ol' mailbag...part of the fun of doing the show is seeing what you guys have to say about it--or have to say about life in general. So let's see what I've got in my inbox today...(the mouse clicks the "Mail" icon)

(May walks up to the computer Brock is on)

May: Seeing what the fans have to say?

Brock: Yeah...you can look too. (May pulls up a chair as the camera refocuses on the screen) Let's see...(reads the first e-mail's subject line) You've been approved for a low rate mortage? (clicks "Delete") I think not!

May: I get those too...they're so annoying!

Brock: Rule of e-mail checking number 1: If you didn't ask for it, it's spam.

(a few cans of Spam fall on Brock)

Brock: I didn't mean that kind of spam....(shoves the cans off the desk) Anyway, on to the next e-mail...(clicks it) Dear Brock: How do you always come up with such great songs?...well...(clicks Reply) Inspiration for me comes pretty easily. One thing I like doing is taking a notebook with me while I'm out and about.

(We see a black and white notebook with "Brock's Song Lyric Notebook" on it. It's tucked under a chibi Brock's arm as he walks along a road)

Brock(voiceover): This way, if I see something that inspires me... (Chibi Brock notices Chibi Ash playing with Chibi Pikachu, but Chibi Ash trips over a rock and falls) I can write it down so I don't forget it later.

(We see a piece of notebook paper on the screen. A pencil appears and writes in Brock's handwriting "Ash playing with Pikachu. Ash tripped on a rock and fell")

Brock(voiceover): Then, when I get to my guitar, I have material to work with.

(As Brock is talking, we see Chibi Brock strumming a guitar and singing what the pencil wrote down earlier in a flat and offkey voice)

Brock(voiceover): Another option is to take along a tape recorder.

(We see a tape recorder with "Brock's Tape Recorder" on it)

Brock(voiceover): This is helpful because if you hear something nice... (Chibi Brock hears Chibi Ash playing a relaxing melody on a Pokeflute) you can record it...(Chibi Brock records Chibi Ash's song) and try it on your own instrument. (We see Chibi Brock practicing the song on his guitar as the scene returns to Brock typing his reply.)

May: That's it?

Brock: For now...(types some more) Sincerely, Brock. (clicks Send)

May: Okay! What does the next one say?

Brock: Let's find out...(clicks it) Dear Brock: how many songs do you paly a day?

May: That guy needs to learn some spelling...

Brock: Really... (clicks Reply) I paly one song a day on the show. I would paly more, but Misty usually yanks me offstage before I can paly any more.

(We see a montage of all the times Brock's been yanked offstage)

Brock: If you'd like to hear all the songs I have palyed, check our media section out. Sincerely, Brock. (clicks Send, May is trying not to laugh)

May: You misspelled "play" every time! (laughs)

Brock: He didn't use a spell checker, so I get to make fun of him. (clicks the next e-mail) If you don't forward this to 10 people you'll be shocked by a Pikachu? (clicks Delete) Yeah, right...

(Pikachu walks by the computer and sneezes, shocking Brock in the process. When we see Brock again, thunderbolts criss cross him)

May: Next time you may want to consider forwarding those! (laughs)

Brock: Whatever. (clicks the next e-mail) SPAMSPAMSPAM...oh whatever. (hits "Delete") You're not fooling me, Sir Spamalot. (proceeds to delete all e-mails with the same screenname, making his e-mail list considerably shorter, and clicks on the next one) Foward to 5 people and win 10,000,000 credits? (hits Delete) I have enough credits already...

May: I hate those too...

Brock: Okay...that's the last one...(turns the lights off as the computer goes into screensaver mode.) See ya next time...

("On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll on the computer screen)

THE END

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #59: Deadly Towers

(Cue OP-On Our Way-as the song plays, we see various shots of the Pokemon cast in the backstage area, getting ready for a show: Misty walks past one member of the lighting crew, making her trip and drop her paints, which color some of the notes on Brock's sheet music. He tries to clean the music, only to get walloped by a basketball in the face (thrown by May) Pikachu runs past all of this, down a hallway, and through a door with a star on it marked "Ash". He cries "Pika!" and points at a clock, which is ticking dangerously close to "Show Time!" Ash notices the time on the clock and ducks behind a screen to get ready, when he finishes, he's now decked out in a red top hat (with the same design as his cap) and tails. Ash then runs head on at the camera and makes a flying entrance onto a stage as the song concludes)

(Pikachu climbs onto Ash's shoulder and smiles as the title card flies in from the right, a short clip of "On Our Way" in the background)

(Suddenly, Brock appears in the scene wearing his normal clothes and sunglasses)

Brock: Deadly towers? What's so deadly about'em? (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(Applause as Ash runs onstage to greet the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight we continue our look at the Frontier Brains...so let's welcome the lovely maiden of the Battle Tower, Anabel!

(Applause as Anabel appears on stage)

Anabel: Thank you, thank you....and thank you, Ash; for allowing me to join you tonight.

Ash: The pleasure's all mine.

Anabel: I brought you something...(rummages in a bag for something) Funny...where'd my footage go?

Ash: I think Pikachu found it already. (We see Pikachu threading a reel in the projector. He starts it, then curls up in Anabel's lap to watch)

(CARTOON-"The Battle Tower of Terror!", part 1)

(We see a pair of claymation Ash hands clasped together inside an elevator. After waiting a few moments (and listening to the strangely catchy elevator music), the doors open, and Ash steps out on the observation deck of the Battle Tower and approaches some binoculars. The female announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as Ash looks in the binoculars...one of the clouds resembles a Pikachu face.)

(Anabel pets Pikachu as the projector rewinds)

Anabel: Look at that... (strokes the snoozing Pikachu)

Ash: He fell asleep right in your arms! Let me wake him up...(nudges Pikachu) Hey, Pikachu...(Pikachu doesn't budge. Ash opens one of Pikachu's eyes to see Mareeps jumping over a fence) Must be having a great dream...

(Suddenly, the notes of a trumpet blaring "Reville" startle Ash and Anabel, also startling Pikachu awake! Ash looks to see where the music's coming from, and spots Brock playing the aforementioned trumpet. )

Anabel: What was THAT for?

Pikachu: Pika pika?

Brock: I wanted to wake Pikachu up in time to see Misty draw a comic! (gestures to Misty setting up the drawing board. Pikachu darts from Anabel's hand and climbs on the board to watch.)

(On Our Way interlude as the title card appears: "'Back to the Drawing Board' with Misty" Misty's face appears in the o in "Board")

(A white screen appears, simulating a blank piece of paper)

Misty(voiceover): Okay, what shall we do to Brock to get him back for waking you up?

(Brock is drawn on the screen in his normal clothes)

Pikachu(voiceover): Pika pika Pipika pi!

(a pie comes out of nowhere and hits Brock with a SPLUT!)

(Brock cleans the pie from his face)

Misty(voiceover): I have a better idea.... (the pencil draws a cardboard cutout with a hole for the face of a muscular boy. Brock jumps at the opportunity and poses inside the cutout...only to have several more pies come flying at him. Brock abandons the cutout and cleans himself off, only to be hit by a pie tin on one cheek!)

Brock: Running out of ammo, Misty?

Misty(voiceover): Hardly! (We hear a low rumble up ahead; Brock looks up and notes several hundred war planes flying overhead...and that he's standing on the bullseye of a giant target.)

Pikachu(voiceover): Pika chu! (the planes begin dropping pies on the ground. Brock tries to flee the pie bombs, making the pie bombs that missed spell "The End" on the ground)

(Anabel chuckles as Misty draws the last scene)

Anabel: Pie bombs...that would make for quite a mess! (laughs)

Misty: That's Pikachu's idea of payback for you... (Pikachu follows Anabel onstage, where Ash is watching Brock and the band tune up)

Ash: And now, a world premiere song from Brock and the band...

(music begins)

Brock: Listening to my heart, what is it that makes it run and fly about?
    Every time, on my touch, a passionate flame, come and see how it burns! I feel so happy!
    Happy for this point in time!

I can't stop singing, the party's begun! I can't stop dancing, the party's begun!
    I can't go back!
    Can't turn around!
    There's no way I can ever live without your love!

All the blue, in the sea, I'm swimming right back to you!
    Let me please,
    Tell you now,
    Of my secret, live and learn!

On and on, I will sing until I cannot do so!
    This rush in my heart,
    It will come to you,
    So I sing!

Listening to my heart, whisperings inside of me, what is this?
    Do you know? Tell me now!
    I am sweating with excitement from head to toe, you know the rush!
    Surely you know how I feel!

Why are you standing, looking? Why do you wait?
    If you just stand there, I'll keep passing you by!
    You won't go foward!
    You won't say no!
    Let's get close tonight, and stay together!

The secret of the sea and all of its glittering pearls!
    Let me please,
    Tell you now,
    Of my dream and promise!

My love, it goes on in an unending circle!
    Let me give my heart!
    I tell you the truth!
    I love you!

[dance break/guitar solo. Ash, Anabel, and the girls are seen grooving to the song]

Brock: I can't stop running, my love has begun! Oh, how I love you, it isn't a lie!
    My gaze is fixed!
    I won't let go!
    From this moment on, I won't be alone!

My secret that extends down below the deepest sea!
    Let me please,
    Tell you now,
    I give my love to you!

Let me give my heart!
    My excitement builds!
    I love you!

My secret that extends down below the deepest sea!
    Let me please,
    Tell you now,
    I give my love to you!

Let me give my heart!
    I will always sing!
    I love you!
    (applause as Brock and band bow)

Pikachu: Pika!

Anabel: Encore! (Anabel continues clapping as Pikachu darts to the projector and starts it)

(CARTOON-"The Battle Tower of Terror", part 2)

(We join Ash, Pikachu, and Anabel on stage)

Ash: Well, we're about out of time...

Pikachu: Pika pi, Chupichu...

(an "Aww..." goes up from the crowd as Pikachu and Anabel hug)

Anabel: I had a wonderful time this evening...

Ash: Me too...see you next time!

Pikachu: Pika pi! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. "On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll)

THE END

Last edited:

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #060: Presto Water-o!

Brock: Let's make some magic! (we see playing cards come flying out of Brock's sleeve as the scene fades out)

(applause as Ash runs onstage to greet the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight, we're gonna work a little magic....water magic, that is. (light applause) That being said, please welcome the resident magician of Sootopolis City...Ardan the Great!

(Applause as blue lights come up on Ardan standing atop a stairway. He descends down the stairs and acknowledges the crowd, then claps twice, revealing various pools of water surrounding him. The Super Mario World water theme plays in the background as various water Pokemon surface from the various pools)

(Misty watches from the wings, hearts in her eyes)

(Ardan summons a magic wand from one pocket, then brings up a stream of water from the pool on his left, then brings up another stream of water from the pool on his right, then loops the second stream under the first, creating a watery bow!)

(The brigade of water Pokemon fire sprays of water into the air, which Ardan twists together into streamers! Next, he untwists one of the "streamers", making Milotic appear; to some applause)

(Next, Ardan fires blue sparkles from his wand at the "streamers", making them turn into ice crystals! Milotic gathers up the crystals and deposits them onto a table. Ardan carefully balances one ice crystal on its end and spins it. Once sure that the crystal is spinning on its own, Ardan does the same to a second crystal, then places the second spinning crystal onto the first. He continues to do this until he's created a pyramid of spinning ice crystals. The audience applauds.)

Ardan: Thank you all! It is indeed a pleasure to be with you this evening, Ash...

Ash: The pleasure's all mine... (Pikachu watches the spinning ice crystal pyramid, impressed)

Misty: Wow! That was so cool!

May: I told you that Ardan's amazing!

Ardan: Hold that thought...(produces a reel from thin air) I found this while doing a little house cleaning....

Pikachu: Pika! (takes the reel, threads it in the projector, and starts it)

(CARTOON-"The Great Eight Fate!")

(We see a pair of CGI Ash hands attempting to recreate Ardan's ice crystal pyramid. The female announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as Ash tries and fails to make the pyramid...ultimately creating a spinning ice crystal Pikachu face!)

(We return to the theater, where Pikachu is still watching the spinning ice crystal pyramid. Misty, meanwhile, notes Pikachu's fascination as she preps the drawing board.)

Misty: That crystal pyramid trick was pretty impressive...

Ardan: It is one of the simplest tricks to learn, yet the hardest to master.

Misty: I bet... (watches Brock attempt to recreate the pyramid with Sugar Crystals)

Ardan: For one thing, the pyramid shouldn't be attempted with anything edible...if one part of the pyramid is eaten--

(We see Munchlax nibbling on a spinning Sugar Crystal, making Brock's masterpiece tumble to the floor with a crash)

Ardan: It falls to the ground, just like that.

Brock: NOW you tell me... (laughter as Brock starts cleaning up his mess. Misty, meanwhile, starts to go to work...)

(On Our Way interlude as the title appears: "'Back to the Drawing Board' with Misty". Misty's face appears in the o in "Board")

Brock: All right, pencil, do your worst.

(a pie comes flying at Brock with a SPLUT!)

Ardan(voiceover): Perhaps you'd like a towel? (the pencil draws a towel)

Brock: Yeah... (takes the towel and cleans himself up. As he is doing so, the pencil draws a table in front of him with a pile of ice crystals on it) Say...

(Brock begins to balance the first crystal, but it only spins for a few seconds before falling over.)

Ardan(voiceover): It helps if you balance the crystal with your fingertip before you make it spin.

(Brock decides to follow Ardan's advice...and the crystal spins on its own!)

Brock: Okay, I have one crystal spinning, now what?

(Before Ardan can answer, a flashing WARNING sign appears on the screen)

Misty(voiceover): Warning, if you don't want the magic trick's secret spoiled for you, then close your eyes and cover your ears now!

(We return to the scene of Brock and the spinning crystal)

Ardan(voiceover): Now, take another crystal and touch it to the first, then make the second crystal spin. (Brock repeats Ardan's instructions, making him have two connected spinning crystals.) The energy of the second crystal is what keeps the first crystal spinning.

Brock: Oh, now I know what to do... (proceeds to create a mini crystal pyramid)

Ardan: That's it! (a "ta-da!" stinger plays) You learn quickly, you know that?

(No sooner does Ardan say thet, does Munchlax jar the table leg, sending Brocks pyramid tumbling to the floor with a crash)

Brock: Now I have to do it all over again... (sighs as he observes the mess of ice crystals, some of which spell "The End"

(We join Ash onstage as he watches Brock and the band tune up. Ardan arrives and makes himself comfortable by Ash.

Ash: Now it's our turn to amaze you, Ardan...

(music begins)

Brock: Hear the sounds of the sea, and the colors will change
    Look on to the blue sky, reflect and muse on, yourself,
    Memories will waken, and live once again!

Across the seven seas, I feel deep in my heart,
    A sinking feeling, that someone's out there, she softly cries,
    Her heart is in so much pain, that it's crying, too...

"Why don't you save me from my tears?"
    "Why can't I rise and accept my true destiny?"
    Follow your star, little one, it will guide you into the light!

And it is ever blue, the rolling sea, the water shining brightly with the sun!
    The future, I will guard, with all my power, honor, ability!
    For all the people that I know and love, and all the places that I want to see!
    Glittering, these feelings, they will lead me onto the path...and I follow just the way I am!

You know, falling in love, and then dreaming of you,
    I am feeling like I am starting to like me, today,
    This feeling, is so strange, does it feel right?

This call, coming from home, oh how I want to go!
    I cannot tell you, but someone calls me, this song of peace,
    I will always remember it deep in my heart...

I'm not a child any more...
    I'm sorry I never told you of this before...
    And now the song, here it comes! I will be hiding this in my heart!

And it is every hero that's a friend, a priceless treasure to be protected!
    No matter, hard the times, they will be, always right by your side!
    Mystery, shining blue, it is the sea that shines brightly, forever with the sky....

And it is ever blue, the rolling sea, the water shining brightly with the sun!
    The future, I will guard, with all my power, honor, ability!
    Glittering, these feelings, they will lead me onto the path...and I follow just the way I am!
    (applause as Brock and the band bow)

Ardan: Bravo! A most excellent performance! (Pikachu, meanwhile; hurries to the projector and starts it)

(CARTOON-"Eight Ain't Enough!")

(We join Ash, Pikachu, and Ardan onstage)

Ardan: I would dazzle you some more with my wonders, but it appears we've run out of time for the evening.

Ash: That's okay! We'll be back tomorrow at the same time! (applause) See you next time!

Pikachu: Pika! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. "On Our Way" reprise as the credits roll)

THE END

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #61: The Torchics Dig It!

Brock: Do YOU dig it? (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(Applause as Ash runs onstage and waves to the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight we focus on May's first Pokemon... (gestures to Torchic, who performs a backflip for the crowd. May watches, impressed)

May: Wow! Do that again, Torchic!

(Torchic does the backflip again, prompting more applause)

May: You deserve a Pokeblock for that... (May offers Torchic a Pokeblock, but Torchic screams and runs offstage)

Ash: We all know what happened the LAST time you gave her a Pokeblock... (laughter)

Brock: It wasn't a pretty picture, folks. Trust me. (more laughter. Ash rolls his eyes and starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"Having a Wailord of a Time!", part 1)

(We see a pair of claymation Ash hands trying to make an origami Torchic. The female announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as Ash goes through several sheets of paper, ultimately settling for an origami Pikachu face.)

(Torchic watches as May brings out the mini stage)

May: We're going to do the skit about you, Torchic...

Torchic: Tor?

Brock: Won't that be fun?

(Torchic nods and watches as the others take their places)

(On Our Way interlude as the title card appears: "'Curtain Up' with May". May's face appears in the rounded part of the a in her name)

(We see Brock, in breeder's attire, reading a newspaper, all while Torchics frolic about in the background.)

Brock: I can't believe it! (reads the headline to the audience) "Torchic demand at record high"...I bet I'll have trainers coming to me in droves to adopt one of my Torchic pairs...(May and Misty, in the roles of young trainers, walk in the room as Brock is talking.) Well, hello, girls..what can I do for you today?

Misty: We heard that you're the guy to see when it comes to Torchics...

May: Yeah! We'd like to adopt a pair of our own!

Brock: All right, just take a look around until you find the pair you'd like. (May and Misty nod, then wander around the stage for a moment)

(a "1 week later..." card appears)

(Brock continues to read newspaper as Misty and May enter again)

Brock: Hello, girls...what can I do for you?

Misty: We came because one of our friends wanted to try raising Torchics herself....

May: But even though we told her it'd be a lot of work, she still wanted to try it!

Brock: All right, just take a look around until you've found the pair she'd like. (May and Misty nod, then wander around the stage again)

(another "1 week later..." card appears)

(Brock spots the girls as they enter again)

Brock: So how is your friends Torchic doing, girls?

Misty: We're not sure...

Brock: Huh?

May: She said to ask if she's either planting them too close or not watering them enough...she says they're not growing very fast! (laughter as Brock rolls his eyes)

(We see the cast doing various jobs at a construction site. Misty, the foreman, notices Ash fiddling with a flashlight)

Misty: What are you doing? Get back to work!

Ash: But I am working! I'm giving the other workers some light!

Misty: Just get back to work, okay? (leaves the site)

(Several hours later, Misty returns to discover Ash with the flashlight)

Misty: WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU??

Ash: Okay! (sets the flashlight down and picks up a shovel. Just as he does, the other workers scatter)

Misty: What's the matter now?

May: We can't work in the dark! (laughter and applause as the scene fades out)

(Torchic giggles as May takes down the stage)

Ash: I think she liked that... (Pikachu tugs on Ash's shoulder) What?

Pikachu: Pika? (offers a reel to Ash)

Ash: Well... (threads the reel in the projector) I don't see why we can't watch that movie you made.... (Torchic hurries before the screen as Ash starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"The Treasure of Alph")

(We join Ash, Brock, and Pikachu onstage. Ash is tuning an acoustic guitar as Pikachu waits nearby, clutching a microphone.)

Ash: I thought I'd let Pikachu sing for once...Brock will translate for those of you that can't speak Pikanese. (laughter) Ready, Pikachu?

Ash: Okay; one, two, three...

[guitar intro]

Pikachu: Pika pi, pi pika chu, pi pi pikachu...

Brock: If you wish, upon a star, your dreams will come true...

Pikachu: Pi pika pika chu, pi pikachu pi pikachu?

Brock: Why should you wait for them, when they'll always come back to you?

Pikachu: Pika chu, pi pika chu pika pikachu...

Brock: Dream big, trust in yourself, and you will go far...

Pikachu: Pi pika pika chu, pi pika pikachu!

Brock: And when the big day comes, the joy will consume you!

Pikachu: Pi pika pika chu,

Brock: A journey has begun,

Pikachu: pi pika chu pika pika pikachu,

Brock: To search and find the meaning of true love...

Pikachu: Pika chu,

Brock: All the stars,

Brock: In the sky,

Pikachu: Pika pika chu!

Brock: Guide me on my way!

Pikachu: Pi pika pika chu...

Brock: This is my wish for you...

Pikachu: Pi pika pika chu!

Brock: I cannot live for now!

Brock: I'm living for my dream!

Pikachu: Pika pika chu pi pika pika chu, pikachupi!

Brock: Show me now, that your love won't fade away! So don't rush it!

Pikachu: Pi, pika pi pikachu, pi pika pi!

Brock: And so, until my dream day comes, I'll think of you...

Pikachu: Pi pikachupi pika pi chu?

Brock: What lies ahead and after a dream? (applause as Ash, Brock, and Pikachu bow)

May: Bravo, Pikachu!

Torchic: Torchic! (hops to the projector and starts it)

(CARTOON-"Having a Wailord of a Time!", part 2)

(We join Ash and Pikachu onstage)

Ash: Nice song earlier, Pikachu! (applause as Pikachu bows again)

May: He did great!

Ash: I would let him sing some more, but we're out of time...

Pikachu: Chaa...

Ash: But we'll see you next time!

Pikachu: Pika! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. Pikachu scats "On Our Way" as the credits roll)

THE END

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    EmeraldSky said:
    ANP #61: The Torchics Dig It!

Brock: Do YOU dig it? (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight we focus on May's first Pokemon... (gestures to Torchic, who performs a backflip for the crowd. May watches, impressed)

May: Wow! Do that again, Torchic!

(Torchic does the backflip again, prompting more applause)

May: You deserve a Pokeblock for that... (May offers Torchic a Pokeblock, but Torchic screams and runs offstage)

Ash: We all know what happened the LAST time you gave her a Pokeblock... (laughter)

Brock: It wasn't a pretty picture, folks. Trust me. (more laughter. Ash rolls his eyes and starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"Having a Wailord of a Time!", part 1)

(We see a pair of claymation Ash hands trying to make an origami Torchic. The female announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as Ash goes through several sheets of paper, ultimately settling for an origami Pikachu face.)

(Torchic watches as May brings out the mini stage)

May: We're going to do the skit about you, Torchic...

Torchic: Tor?

Brock: Won't that be fun?

(Torchic nods and watches as the others take their places)

(On Our Way interlude as the title card appears: "'Curtain Up' with May". May's face appears in the rounded part of the a in her name)

(We see Brock, in breeder's attire, reading a newspaper, all while Torchics frolic about in the background.)

Brock: I can't believe it! (reads the headline to the audience) "Torchic demand at record high"...I bet I'll have trainers coming to me in droves to adopt one of my Torchic pairs...(May and Misty, in the roles of young trainers, walk in the room as Brock is talking.) Well, hello, girls..what can I do for you today?

Misty: We heard that you're the guy to see when it comes to Torchics...

May: Yeah! We'd like to adopt a pair of our own!

Brock: All right, just take a look around until you find the pair you'd like. (May and Misty nod, then wander around the stage for a moment)

(a "1 week later..." card appears)

(Brock continues to read newspaper as Misty and May enter again)

Brock: Hello, girls...what can I do for you?

Misty: We came because one of our friends wanted to try raising Torchics herself....

May: But even though we told her it'd be a lot of work, she still wanted to try it!

Brock: All right, just take a look around until you've found the pair she'd like. (May and Misty nod, then wander around the stage again)

(another "1 week later..." card appears)

(Brock spots the girls as they enter again)

Brock: So how is your friends Torchic doing, girls?

Misty: We're not sure...

May: She said to ask if she's either planting them too close or not watering them enough...she says they're not growing very fast! (laughter as Brock rolls his eyes)

(We see the cast doing various jobs at a construction site. Misty, the foreman, notices Ash fiddling with a flashlight)

Misty: What are you doing? Get back to work!

Ash: But I am working! I'm giving the other workers some light!

Misty: Just get back to work, okay? (leaves the site)

(Several hours later, Misty returns to discover Ash with the flashlight)

Misty: WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU??

Ash: Okay! (sets the flashlight down and picks up a shovel. Just as he does, the other workers scatter)

Misty: What's the matter now?

May: We can't work in the dark! (laughter and applause as the scene fades out)

(Torchic giggles as May takes down the stage)

Ash: I think she liked that... (Pikachu tugs on Ash's shoulder) What?

Pikachu: Pika? (offers a reel to Ash)

Ash: Well... (threads the reel in the projector) I don't see why we can't watch that movie you made.... (Torchic hurries before the screen as Ash starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"The Treasure of Alph")

(We join Ash, Brock, and Pikachu onstage. Ash is tuning an acoustic guitar as Pikachu waits nearby, clutching a microphone.)

Ash: I thought I'd let Pikachu sing for once...Brock will translate for those of you that can't speak Pikanese. (laughter) Ready, Pikachu?

Ash: Okay; one, two, three...

[guitar intro]

Pikachu: Pika pi, pi pika chu, pi pi pikachu...

Brock: If you wish, upon a star, your dreams will come true...

Pikachu: Pi pika pika chu, pi pikachu pi pikachu?

Brock: Why should you wait for them, when they'll always come back to you?

Pikachu: Pika chu, pi pika chu pika pikachu...

Brock: Dream big, trust in yourself, and you will go far...

Pikachu: Pi pika pika chu, pi pika pikachu!

Brock: And when the big day comes, the joy will consume you!

Pikachu: Pi pika pika chu,

Brock: A journey has begun,

Pikachu: pi pika chu pika pika pikachu,

Brock: To search and find the meaning of true love...

Brock: All the stars,

Brock: In the sky,

Pikachu: Pika pika chu!

Brock: Guide me on my way!

Brock: This is my wish for you...

Pikachu: Pi pika pika chu!

Brock: I cannot live for now!

Brock: I'm living for my dream!

Pikachu: Pika pika chu pi pika pika chu, pikachupi!

Brock: Show me now, that your love won't fade away! So don't rush it!

Pikachu: Pi, pika pi pikachu, pi pika pi!

Brock: And so, until my dream day comes, I'll think of you...

Pikachu: Pi pikachupi pika pi chu?

Brock: What lies ahead and after a dream? (applause as Ash, Brock, and Pikachu bow)

May: Bravo, Pikachu!

Torchic: Torchic! (hops to the projector and starts it)

(CARTOON-"Having a Wailord of a Time!", part 2)

(We join Ash and Pikachu onstage)

Ash: Nice song earlier, Pikachu! (applause as Pikachu bows again)

May: He did great!

Ash: I would let him sing some more, but we're out of time...

Pikachu: Chaa...

Ash: But we'll see you next time!

Pikachu: Pika! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. Pikachu scats "On Our Way" as the credits roll)

THE END

This will help you in your Literacy. all of your episodes are good but you are still not following the criteria. again just trying to help:). Its so cute how you have Pikachu sing.

Last edited:

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #62: Dragonite Warrior

(We see a still of a wall with paint running down it, with the words "Watching Paint Dry" plastered across it)

Male announcer: "The Ash and Pikachu Show" will not be seen at this time...in its place we present to you the following program...

(a record scrape is heard as Ash's head rips through the D in Dry)

Ash: You think we'd REALLY bore you with a show like that? (tears the gag pre-empt to shreds, revealing a black screen underneath it) Now, let's try this again...

(Misty's hands appear in the scene holding a clapboard)

Misty(voiceover) "The Ash and Pikachu Show" episode 62, take two...and, action! (claps the clapboard)

Brock: About that pre-empt earlier...April Fool! (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(Wild applause as Ash runs onstage and waves to the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Before we get started, let me just say that I will have a word with the writer that created that gag pre-empt! (laughter) Anyway, tonight's show is dedicated to a master of dragon Pokemon...and a fighter for Pokemon everywhere! So join me in welcoming Lance to the stage. (leads the applause as Lance comes onstage and shakes Ash's hand.)

Lance: Thank you so much for allowing me to come tonight...I was a bit worried when I saw the gag pre-empt...

Ash: Don't worry, that writer will get a little talking to after the show. (more laughter)
    Lance: Good...

Ash: Now, why don't we tell the audience about the role you played in the whole Groudon and Kyorge mess? (some cheers and applause at this, but Pikachu darts behind Lance's chair in fear.)

Lance: Huh? (notices Pikachu) Look at that...the little guy's scared.

Ash: Maybe he doesn't want to relive the horror of becoming a Fierce Deity again.

Brock: I'll handle this... (puts his shades back on and addresses the audience) Tonight's cartoon is a little scarier than usual...so I'd advise those of you with small children and those with weak constitutions to leave the theater for this performance. (waits a moment as shuffling is heard in the audience)

Lance: Good thinking, Brock...

Ash: Yeah, we don't want to lose an audience because of people complaining that tonight was too scary. (Lance threads a reel in the projector)

Brock: Well, if somebody does complain, I can at least say they were warned. (smiles as Lance starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"Gaining Groudon")

(We see a pair of CGI Ash hands gripping the reins of a Dragonite as more Dragonites with riders circle around him in the sky, and Groudon and Kyorge battle in the sea below. A female announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as Ash leads his Dragonite into a loop. The criss-crossing Dragonites create a Pikachu face in the sky.)

(We rejoin Ash, Lance, Misty, and Pikachu in the theater. Pikachu is quivering with fear under a blanket)

Ash: There, there...it's over... (consoles Pikachu as the projector rewinds)

Lance: I can't blame him for being afraid--those that fall victim to the Fierce Deities trapped in the Blue and Red Orbs often have fear of facing the ordeal again even if it's depicted in print or on film.

Brock: If Ash had became a Fierce Deity that day, we wouldn't even be doing this show! (light laughter)

Misty: So be glad you weren't the Deity!...which reminds me...how does the legend of Groudon and Kyorge go again? I was thinking of drawing it in comic form...

Lance: Here, I'll tell you... (watches Misty begin to draw...)

(On Our Way interlude as the title appears: "'Back to the Drawing Board' with Misty". Misty's face appears in the o in "Board")

(A white screen is seen, simulating a blank piece of paper)

Lance(voiceover): Okay...the legend of Groudon and Kyorge... (the text is drawn on the screen in a manner similar to the font used in the Zelda games) The story goes that long ago, the ancient deity of the earth (the pencil draws a girl in a red gown decorated with rose petals and vines) and the ancient deity of the sea (the pencil draws a mermaid-like creature) once argued over which of them was the greatest.

(the two deites begin to argue)

Misty(voiceover): Okay, then what? (the pencil draws a scene split between a rocky volcanic area and the sea)

Lance(voiceover): Their argument grew so fierce, they created Groudon... (the pencil draws Groudon in the rocky volcanic half of the picture) and Kyorge (the pencil draws Kyorge in the sea half of the picture) and staged a fierce battle. (Groudon and Kyorge begin to battle, causing havoc on the paper.) The battle raged on for days and days, nearly destroying the world in the process.

(the pencil draws Rayquaza overhead)

Lance(voiceover): Finally, the sky dragon, Rayquaza; decided he had had enough of the two deities' battle. (Rayquaza flies down into the raging battle) He sent Groudon and Kyorge into eternal sleep... (Rayquaza freezes Groudon in Mt. Chimney, and Kyorge in the Cave of Origin) and punished the two deities by imprisoning them inside mystical orbs. (We see the two deities being enclosed in the Blue and Red Orbs)

Misty(voiceover): And then?

Lance(voiceover): The legend cautions that whoever touches the orbs will become the Fierce Deities, and Groudon and Kyorge will battle once more. (we see "The End" floating above the two orbs)

(May watches as Misty draws the last scene)

May: Pikachu and Archie became the Deities, but Ash's love was enough to cast out the Deity of the Earth inside Pikachu! (applause)

Brock: And I have just the song for the occassion! (motions to the band, grabs his guitar, and tunes up)

(music begins. Clips from "Gaining Groudon" and "The Scuffle of Legend" flash on a screen as the song is performed)

Brock: Oh the night, is so dark and filled with fear...
    I'm all alone, can my love be nowhere near?
    All alone, is this just a frightful dream?
    But I know, we must destroy their evil scheme!

We are hardly crushed and pushed against the wall,
    But I know with our love, we can defeat them all!
    We must save the world, that's what we have to do--right away!

And I know what I must do!
    Before they tear our hearts in two!
    We must fight for, the love that we have...
    That is what we have to do!
    Heroes, unite!
    Awaken the Guardian of Love!

I don't know, if your past is pure and true...
    Trust in me, and I'll also trust in you...
    I will come, and I'll stay right by your side...
    Look inside, your pure heart has nothing to hide!

My friend, I'll come with you, and I will do my part,
    For the one you love best, the one inside your heart!
    If you believe you can, your faith and love becomes energy!

And I'll do just what I must!
    Just to protect our sacred trust!
    We will aim high, in all that we do...
    But, that you already knew!
    And I'll do just what I must!
    Just to protect our sacred trust!
    Heroes, unite!
    I am the Guardian of Love!

We must fight for, the love that we have...
    That is what we have to do!
    Heroes, unite!
    Awaken the Guardian of Love!
    (wild applause as Brock and the band bow)

May: Bravo!

Lance: A most fitting song, if I say so myself! (Ash, meanwhile, tiptoes over to the projector and starts it)

CARTOON-"The Scuffle of Legends")

(We join Ash, Pikachu, and Lance onstage)

Pikachu: Pika... (holds his blanket close)

Ash: Don't worry, the show's almost over...

Lance: Well...let me at least thank you again for making my stay here possible.

Ash: My pleasure... (applause) See ya next time! (Ash and Lance wave goodbye as the curtain closes. "On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll)

THE END

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #63: Schoolhouse Rock-types!

Brock: Conjunction Junction, what's your function? (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight's guest should be familar to those of you that hail from Rustboro City...(various cheers come from the audience) Rock type user extrodinaire and a popular teacher at Houen's Pokemon Academy...(more cheers) But whatever you do, do NOT call her "Roxie"! Please welcome the lovely Roxanne to the stage!

(cheers and applause as Roxanne walks onstage and waves to the crowd)

Roxanne: Thank you, Ash...and hi to all my students that might be watching!

Brock(offstage): Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, get your adverbs here.... (Brock appears onstage singing) Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, got some adverbs here....Come on down to Lolly's, get the adverbs here... (laughter as Roxanne blushes)

Roxanne: Please, Brock; I appriciate the song, but not now...

Brock: So? These little jingles could help your pupils learn lots of things! Such as my personal favorite... (he sings again) Well, every person you can know....

Misty: Like Ash, Pikachu, Roxanne!

Brock: And every place that you can go...

Misty: Like the theater, the city, or a town!

Brock: And anything that you can show...

Misty: Like the stage, a pencil, or this song!

Brock: You know they're nouns - you know they're nouns... (By this time, Ash has his face in his hands, embarrassed.)

Ash: Maybe if we show a cartoon, he'll stop?

Roxanne: Good idea! (threads reel in the projector as Brock starts another song)

Brock: Conjunction Junction, what's your function?.... (Roxanne starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"Gonna Rule the School!")

(We see a pair of live Ash hands at a desk as Roxanne writes on a chalkboard. A female announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as we look in Ash's notebook--and spot a sketch of a Pikachu face in the margin.)

(We return to the theater to see Roxanne observing Misty at the drawing board. She watches, bemused, as a Geodude drawing comes alive for a few moments, then fades away)

Roxanne: Interesting...I've never seen magical pencils before.

Misty: They're custom made just for me! (continues drawing)

(Meanwhile, in another part of the backstage area, Pikachu is "teaching" a group of Pichus about show biz. The Pichus sit at tiny desks in three rows, with four desks apiece. Pikachu, wearing a mini graduate's hat, stands before the chalkboard.)

Pikachu: Pika pi...pi pikachu pika pika. (the Pichus snap to attention)
    Pikachu: pi pi pikachu. (Pikachu writes "Lesson 1: How to be Funny" on the chalkboard) Pika pika pichu pi pika pikachu. Pika, Pikapi pika chu... (Pikachu draws a stick figure of Ash telling a joke to an audience on the chalkboard)

Ash drawing: Why did the Pikachu cross the road?

(Nincadas chirp)

Ash drawing: To get to the apple tree on the other side!

(Nincadas chirp and Lotads call)

Pikachu: Pika chu, Pikapi chu pika pika chu...(to the Pichus) pika pika chu?

Pichu: Pi chu?

Pikachu: Pikachu pi pi pika... (erases the Ash drawing's punchline and writes in a different one. Roxanne watches all this from across the hall.)

Roxanne: Pikachu makes a natural teacher...in fact, Brock once told me he'd like to try being a teacher...

Misty: Let's see if he's up to the challenge... (goes to work...)

Roxanne(voiceover): No...he needs something more...teacher-like.

(The pencil draws a graduate's cap and gown onto Brock)

Misty(voiceover): How's that?

Roxanne(voiceover): Perfect! (The pencil proceeds to draw a classroom background, complete with a desk and chalkboard)

Brock: Now I need a class...

(the pencil draws various children before the chalkboard)

(The bell rings as Brock writes "TODAY" on the chalkboard)

Brock: Today, class; we're going to talk about type matchups.

(murmurs go through the classroom as Brock consults a diagram of the type chart)

Brock: We all know what a type is when it concerns Pokemon, right?

(Brock is cut off by an air horn)

Brock: Okay, who sounded the air horn? (laughter) As I was saying, we all know what a type is concerning Pokemon, right?

Children: Yes...

Brock: Refer to Figure A... (reaches for his pointer and tries to pick it up, but it doesn't budge. Some other children snicker as they hide some super glue.)

(Finally, Brock gives up on the pointer, and reaches for the chalk, but he feels it begin to squirm! The class laughs as Brock realizes he's about to write with a snoozing Wurmple.)

Brock: You do realize that certain students may get a visit from Mr. Detention Slip here... (brandishes some detention slips, quieting the snickers in the classroom)

Roxanne(voiceover): Detentions work every time...

Misty(voiceover): And now, the grand finale...

(In the comic's world, Brock starts towards the teacher's desk and is about to sit down...when the chair gives way, sending him falling to the floor! The class howls with laughter)

Brock: How Roxanne does this, I'll never know. (we notice that the HOMEWORK portion of the board reads "The End")

(Roxanne laughs as Misty draws the last scene)

Roxanne: How cute... (takes the paper from Misty and returns to the stage, where Brock is now playing his guitar and singing "Conjunction Junction" for the ten milionth time.) Ahem...

Roxanne: A present... (gives the comic to Brock)

Brock: Wow... (sets his guitar aside, takes the comics, and reads it. He then starts to giggle, then laugh, and soon he's laughing so hard he can barely breathe)

Ash(over Brock's laughing): We're about out of time tonight...

Roxanne: And I'm glad Brock likes his present. (gestures to the sniffling Brock, we see he's crying from laughing so hard, yet he keeps laughing.
    Misty: Gee, he likes that?

Ash: I'd say so, even though you tend to pick on him a lot in your comics...but we'll see you next time!

Roxanne: See you tomorrow! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. "On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll. When all the credits run, the curtain reopens to see Brock finally recovering from laughing.)

Brock: Wait...what was so funny, anyway? (the scene fades out over a final hit of music)

THE END

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #64: The Pokemon World of Sports!

Brock: This match's winner is... (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight we take a look of the competitive side of battle...to be more precise, those that are on the circuit of Pokemon Stadium! (applause)

(Pikachu appears in cheerleader attire)

Pikachu: Pika chu! (an "Aww" goes up from the crowd as Pikachu waves a pair of fans around. Misty looks out from the wings and giggles)

Misty: He's so silly, cheering like that. (continues watching Pikachu's routine)

Ash: In fact, I remember all those times he's cheered... (threads a reel in the projector and starts it)

(CARTOON-Pikachu cheer montage)

(We see a pair of CGI Ash hands waving as he runs out of a tunnel into an arena filled with people. The female announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as Ash approaches the Sapphire side of the Poke Ball arena, while a shadowed opponent appears on the Ruby side. As the two stare each other down, a flipcard image of a Pikachu face appears in the stands)

(We join Misty and Pikachu backstage--Pikachu is still waving his fans around as Misty prepares the drawing board. May notes this as she watches Misty prepare.)

May: Quite the cheerleader, isn't he?

Misty: If I remember right, didn't he cheer for you once?

May: Yeah! For a few contests!

Misty: Let's see how he fares cheering on Brock in the Stadium... (starts to draw, but May interrupts her)

May: I've never battled in a Stadium before...what's it like?

Misty: Watch and see... (goes to work)

Brock: All right, pencil...what's your pleasure?
    (A pie appears out of nowhere and hits Brock with a SPLUT!)
    Brock: Besides that...(cleans the pie off)

Misty(voiceover): Okay, let's draw the Stadium...(the pencil draws Brock standing on the Ruby side of the arena)

May(voiceover): I'll draw his opponent! (the pencil draws a shadowed opponent on the Sapphire side)

Misty(voiceover): In Stadium matches, you can pick three of your Pokemon to battle...but you won't know which three your opponent has until you get out there!

(Brock summons Crobat, but his opponent summons a Manetric. Brock quickly recalls Crobat and summons Onix instead. The Manetric backs away, afraid of Onix)

May(voiceover): I'd be afraid too if I had a thirty foot tall rock snake staring me down...

(The Onix performs a Magnitude attack, which is enough to faint the Manetric.

Brock: That was easy... (waves to the crowd as some flipcards in the stands spell "The End"

(Pikachu continues to cheer as Misty draws the last scene. May walks onstage, where Brock and the band are tuning up.)

May: Ready to sing, Maestro?

Brock: Almost...(tunes guitar some more) Okay! (the band snaps to attention as Brock snaps to count them off) One! Two! One, two, three, four!

[guitar intro]

Brock: These days you've crossed the line,
    Who cares 'bout rules you have in mind-
    I'm gonna break out of this world
    And fly high to the skies!

You can never forgive anything I do
    Don't you see I wanna be free too
    Us together is nothing you need
    Let's just crash this party!

Be always there strong and fierce
    For I can only think of you
    Won't believe there's an end-
    For the distance let's find a true tomorrow!

Break Down! Blasting what I love: music!
    Heightening tension, send it all to outer space!
    Engine maxxed out, gonna jump on this jet stream
    Every bit of anger and sorrow- get it all out of my life!

[Hey boy! Your sad story is tiring me out
    I don't need it- you've gotta be like low-level?]

Brock: Let's go! Until I'm about to explode-
    Until I can't hear a word, gonna cut through to your heart
    Let's go! I'm maxxed out- You can never fight me-
    Cuz I'll never lose! Cuz I just want to be yours!
    (applause as Brock and the band bow. Pikachu dances over to the projector and starts it, waving his fans all the while)

(CARTOON-"The Ultimate Test!")

(We join Ash and Pikachu onstage. Pikachu is breathing hard)

Ash: Well, you've been dancing around a lot, of course you're tired!

Pikachu: Pi, pi, chu...(slumps to the floor, exhausted)

Ash: We're out of time for tonight, so see you next time! (Pikachu just grunts from his position on the floor as the curtain closes. "On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll.)

THE END

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #065: The Game Genie of the Lamp!

Brock: Who knew that something with phenomenal cosmic power lived in such an itty bitty living space? (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out

(Applause as Ash runs onstage to greet the crowd. We notice a TV nearby where Ash is standing)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight!

(Ash is cut off by Brock scatting the Mario theme as he comes onstage carrying an NES.)

Ash: Brock, please, not while I'm trying to do the show...

Brock: Relax, I don't need you to play, anyway. (continues scatting the Mario theme as he finishes hooking up the NES, then returns backstage. He returns a few moments later with a basket full of games, selects one, and carefully inserts it inside. The Zelda theme blares into the theater.)

Ash: AHEM!!! (Brock fumbles for the remote and turns the volume down. We hear various Zelda noises in the background as Ash continues talking.) Anyway, tonight's show--

Brock(as his Link spins and turns gray, then disappears with a 'plink!'): AUGH! (grumbles as "GAME OVER" appears on the screen)

Ash: ::sigh:: Tonight's show--

Brock: Mucha fracha Ihatetheseguys....(stares in disbelief as "GAME OVER" appears on the screen again.)

Ash: Whatever that means... (is about to start his intro again when Misty appears carrying a small skinny cartridge-like device with V-shaped connectors and a picture of a red genie on the "cartridge part) What's that?

Misty: The Game Genie for the NES...

Brock: I could use some help here... (removes the game, connects the Game Genie to it, and puts it back in. No sooner does Brock turn the system back on, does he come face to face with the genie on the "cartridge", except that it is wearing an outfit reminiscent of an NES controller.) Gah! Who're you?

Game Genie: I am the Game Genie, mighty player. What is your command?

Brock: Hmm... (studies the three blank lines before him.) Three wishes, right?

Game Genie: Depends on how powerful your wish is....if your wish takes up one line of my memory, then yes, you do get three wishes, but the more powerful the wish, the more lines it takes.

Brock: I see...(thinks of a wish as he watches the Link sprite on the screen) I wish that Link didn't take damage at all!

(The Game Genie waves his hands, making the letters "AVVLAUSZ" appear on one line)

Game Genie: Done! Our hero is invincible! (the Zelda "got item" fanfare plays)

Misty: What's all that gibberish on the line, Mr. Game Genie?

Game Genie: That's the code for your friend's wish...which I will remember until you turn the game off. If you want to start the game again, but still want me to remember your wishes, simply reset the console. (to Brock) Is there anything else you desire to aid Link with, player?

Brock: Yeah...I wish I had infinite Rupees... (The Genie creates the letters "SZVXASVK" on the next line) and infinite bombs! (the letters SZNZVOVK appear on the third line) Now I'm set! (starts the game again. Misty tiptoes to the projector.)

Misty: While he's playing, let's watch this... (threads a reel in the projector and starts it)

(CARTOON-"Sing For The Unicorn")

(We see a pair of claymation Ash hands fiddling with a Game Boy. The femle announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as Ash inserts Pokemon Yellow in the Game Boy and turns it on, where we see the Pikachu face on the title screen.)

(The Game Genie watches as Misty inserts "Final Fantasy" into the NES)

Game Genie: Do you want tou use your wishes now?

Misty: How about...infinite gold?

Game Genie: All right, but that will be the only wish I'll remember...(Misty nods and begins the game)

(Suddenly, we heard an acoustic guitar playing the Chocobo theme offscreen, piquing the Genie's interest)

Game Genie: Hmm, who's playing that song?

Misty: That would be Brock... (gestures to Brock, who's playing his guitar)

Brock(singing to the tune of the Chocobo theme): Final Fantasy is an RPG,
    The only one that I need,
    It's the RPG for me!

Ash: Uh Brock...

Brock: Final Fantasy is all that I play!
    All other games are lame,
    It puts them all to shame!

Ash: Hey!

Brock: I only play games that are popular!
    I only buy the games the magazines tell me to buy!
    That way I know I get good games for sure!
    I may have a shallow mind,
    But I'll kick back and unwind!

Misty: Now I've heard everything... (continues playing)

Brock: Final Fantasy; it consumes my life...
    And that is probably why
    I'll never have a wife....
    Final Fantasy has awesome music!
    And that is probably why it
    Always gets remixed...

I always buy the soundtrack to each game!
    Oh it is the only thing that I will listen to,
    Oh sure one day it may drive me insane,
    You may think that I'm a fool,
    Well I'm here to say "I just rule!"

Final Fantasy on the NES,
    With music by Nobuo
    And graphics by Wong Chu
    We're up to Final Fantasy number ten....
    Must save the world again
    Right here from my own den

Hopefully I'll get through the game just fine
    I don't know why I continue to play each game
    They'll be making these 'til the end of time
    Oh I guess that I will pay
    For these new games 'til Doomsday...
    Doo-doo-doo-doo...

Game Genie: ::laughs:: Great song! (Brock continues to sing as Ash starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"Stars in Their Eyes")

(Misty waves goodbye to the Game Genie as she turns the NES off)

Misty: Bye, Game Genie! See ya later!

Ash: We're out of time...(we still hear Brock singing his Final Fantasy song), and somebody make him stop...

(the curtain closes. Brock continues to sing as the credits roll)

THE END

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #66: Savin' The World!

Brock: Memo to self: No comics before bedtime. (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(Applause as Ash runs onstage to greet the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight...

(Ash is cut off by some laughter nearby. He shakes it off as his imagination before continuing.)

Ash: Anyway, tonight...

(Ash is cut off by laughter again. he looks and notices Brock in the egg chair, laughing over a comic book)

Ash: Comics? Now?

Brock: I just got it in the mail...World Saviors #3...I've been (yawn) waiting for this episode...(falls asleep before he can complete the sentence. The scene begins to swirl as Brock falls asleep. Just then, Misty pops up in the mass of swirling colors with a clapboard.)

Misty: Brock's dream sequence, take 1! (claps the clapboard)

(When the scene returns to normal, we see Brock asleep...in the middle of the main street of a city in the World Saviors universe. He wakes up to see 5 teenagers approaching him.)

Whit: Man... I shoulda went back ta sleep.

Ralanda: Must you always be lazy?

Whit: Yeah, why? Is it bad?

Andrew: Whit, you know you won't get anywhere if you keep being a lazy bum.

(They walk past Brock, who is shocked that they're actually 'real')

Brock(thinking): I can't believe my eyes....

Rogan: He's right ya know. I mean if I was lazy I wouldn't have ever gotten my fire element.

Whit: (groans) Can't we talk about somethin else?

(Brock throws out of the blanket, climbs from the chair, darts past them and stands in their way)

Brock: (gently grabs Ralanda's hand and stares at her deeply)

Ralanda: Oh, wow. You made my day

Brock: I bet I can make even more just for the two of us, my lovely one!

Ralanda: Uh... Sorry, I'm really not looking for a boyfriend right now and uh... aren't you taking things a little too fast? And how do you know my name?

Brock: Ummm, ::sniff:: I'm your biggest fan?
    (the scene begins to swirl...)

(We return to the theater to see Brock holding a broom and saying "I'm your biggest fan." He holds the broom close as May walks by.)

May: You're the biggest fan of a broom?

Brock: Huh? (glances around him to see that he's backstage holding a broom, with the girls looking at him as if he's nuts.) That dream seemed so real...(sets the broom aside and returns to the chair, only to see Ash sitting in it watching cartoons.) Well, if I can't use the chair...I can always snooze on the floor. (grabs his blanket and lies down as the scene swirls again)

(Brock wakes up in the flashback just in time to see Andrew and Rogan go inside a mansion. He opts to follow them inside, where he finds them staring down an older girl in a large empty basement with some doctors and some androids in another room on the left side.)

Andrew: Give back the doctors or else!

Isabel: Or else what? You two think you can beat me?

Rogan: We know we can!

(A fight starts (complete with a showdown tune reminiscent of a Western movie). Isabel turns the room completely into steel and begins creating and launching boulders from her hands. Rogan destroys most of the boulders with fireballs, while Andrew blasts the remaining ones with beams of darkness.)

Isabel: Not bad, but can you keep it up?

(She launches more boulders at them. While Rogan begins to destory the giant rocks with more fireballs, Andrew attacks Isabel directly with his sword. She manages to dodge the attacks and strike back with her fists.)

Isabel: Where the heck is that music coming from?

Andrew: (stops fighting) Huh?

Rogan: (after dodging a boulder) What?

(The three turn to see Brock playing a harmonica, his guitar, and a bass drum all at the same time)

Brock: What? I'm just providing the background music for your duel here.... (the comic's characters roll their eyes as the flashback swirls)

(We return to see Brock seated on the floor mumbling his earlier quip to himself, his instruments lying nearby. Ash notes this as he gets up from the chair.)

Brock(in his sleep): I'm only providing the music...

Ash: What music?

Brock(groggily): Wanna hear a song? (yawns and falls asleep again as the scene swirls)

(everything turns black, then slowly Brock, Rogan, and Andrew notice themselves standing in a yellow grassy field and Isabel was nowhere to be found.)

Rogan: Huh...? what's happening now?! What happened to the mansion and that girl? Is this another part of her powers?

Andrew: Not likely, since when could someone with a land element change the color of grass and sky?

Brock: This is a dream, this is a dream, this is a dream... (he takes his guitar and starts a song)

(Suddenly, Whit, Darryl, and Ralanda magically drop out from the sky. All three of them land on Rogan.)

Rogan: Ow! What the?!

Darryl: Hey... Weren't we just in the hospital? What are we doing outside? Ralanda, did you teleport us out there?

Ralanda: uh-uh, it wasn't me. I didn't use any of my psychic powers.

Brock(singing): I'm standing all alone, staring out the window...
    I kneel down and rest my chin upon my hands...

Whit: Why's the grass yellow and the sky green?

Rogan: Why are the three of you still on top of me? Get off!

Whit, Ralanda, and Darryl: Oh, sorry!

(The three quickly get off of Rogan's back. Darryl helps Rogan to his feet.)

Whit: Ya know... Somethin ain't right here, I feel like I ain't even real... Like I'm some kinda puppet or action figure...

Brock(still singing): I tend to sigh, and sigh a lot
    As long as I can't say this: I love you!

(Ralanda, Andrew, Rogan, Brock, and Darryl turn to him)

Ralanda: What do you mean by that?

???: Welcome!

(Everyone turns to the voice to see a tall, long red haired man wearing a white jacket and black jeans. Brock just continues his song as if nothing's happening)

Whit: Who the heck is you?

???: Your master!

(The man throws a Poke Ball at Whit, but before it can hit, Darryl jumps in the way. The Poke Ball hits Darryl, opens up, and sucks him in.)

Whit, Andrew, Rogan, and Ralanda: DARRYL!

(Whit takes out his sword and slashes at the Poke Ball, but his sword doesn't leave a single scratch. It's as if the Poke Ball can't be damaged. Brock stops his song to see what's going on.)

??? (Throwing down a Poke Ball): Go, Flareon!

(The Poke Ball opens and releases... Flareon.)

Rogan: What's that thing?

Brock: A Flareon...

Whit: The heck's a Flareon?

Brock: A Pokemon.

Ralanda: A what...?

(Flareon launches a flamethrower attack at the group. Rogan quickly steps in front of everyone and activates his fire aura, absorbing the flames from the fire-type Pokemon. Brock just resumes his song)

Brock(singing): Someday, I will wish to look into your eyes!
    You will smile, your eyes reflecting the picture deep in my heart!

??? (stares at Rogan with interest): Hmm... Are you a Pokemon?

(The man takes out a Pokedex from his pocket and points it at Rogan, who flinches, thinking it was some kind of weapon.

Pokedex: Searching.... still searching... Rogan, the humanoid flame cat Pokemon. Enjoys playing with fire and eating anything it can get its hands on. It is destined to be caught in this battle.

??? (closes pokedex and puts it away): Hmm... Very amusing. Flareon, quick attack!

(Flareon dashes at Rogan with incredible speed and Rogan does the same. The two meet in a hand on collison! Flareon manages to knock Rogan back a few feet but he stays on his feet. He begins to blast Flareon with several fireballs but none seem to do too much damage. Brock continues his song as the scene swirls.)

(We return to the theater to see Brock playing his guitar and singing the song in his dream.)

Brock: That's right, I'm dreaming!
    And I will keep dreaming! I wait for you!
    Even in the middle of my dream, I think of you...

Ash: So much for the show tonight....

Pikachu: Pika... (the curtain closes. Brock continues his song in the background as the credits roll.)

THE END

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #067: Like Father, Like Sprout!

Brock: When I say Bonsly's a handful, I'm not kidding! (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(applause as Ash runs onstage and waves to the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight's show is dedicated to...

(we hear some chattering as Brock appears, cradling Bonsly in his arms. The girls follow, oggling over the chattering Bonsly)

Misty: So cute! (Misty has hearts in her eyes)

May: Don't let that cute facade fool you, Misty...he keeps Brock on his toes!

(Bonsly looks out on the audience, amazed)

Brock: See all those people out there? They came to see you.

(Flattered by this, Bonsly waves a vine at the audience, making some "Aww"s go up from the crowd.)

Ash: As I was saying, tonight's show is all about this little guy. (gestures to Bonsly, to some applause)

Brock: Hear that? All the people are clapping and going "Yay!" just for you! (Bonsly smiles, then balances on a vine, making the audience clap again.)

May: I think we have the beginnings of a new star. (tiptoes to the projector as Bonsly continues doing silly antics for the crowd)

(CARTOON-"A Tree Grows in Kanto", part 1)

(We see a pair of live Ash hands putting the finishing touches on a crib. Brock stands nearby with Bonsly in his arms, watching as Ash spreads out the covers. Brock says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as he sets Bonsly in the crib. As we look on Bonsly sleeping, one of the toys is a Pikachu plushie.)

(We return to the scene to see Bonsly squalling away as Brock looks for something backstage for a toy.)

Brock: I know, little guy, I'm getting you something... (spots one of Misty's pencils lying on the floor) Say...(to Bonsly) Didja know this pencil is special?

(Bonsly sniffles a little as he trudges closer to a pad of paper lying nearby where Brock is sitting)

Brock: Whatever this pencil draws, it comes alive! (he draws a quick sketch of an ice cream cone and gives it to Bonsly. Bonsly watches as Brock continues drawing, licking the ice cream all the while.

(a blank screen appears)

(a green splotch with black bits comes falling on the paper)

Brock(voiceover): Careful with the ice cream, Bonsly. (the pencil draws a wet rag, which mops up the stain, leaving us with a blank piece of paper again) Okay...what should we draw?

(The pencil draws a stick figure Brock.)

Brock: Very nice... (erases the drawing) Let's draw...a Meowth. (the pencil draws a Meowth)

(Bonsly giggles as he sketches a crude looking fiddle in the Meowth's paws.)

Meowth: How do ya expect me to play dis ting? It doesn't even remotely look like a fiddle!

Brock(voiceover): I'll fix that! (draws a nicer looking fiddle in Meowth's paws)

Meowth: Now dat's more like it! (he starts a lively reel)

(inspired by this, Bonsly draws a Pikachu)

Brock(voiceover): I know the perfect instrument for him to play... (draws a whistle in the Pikachu's paws. The Pikachu joins in the song. Bonsly adds in a drawing of a Charmander, which Brock gives a guitar to. For the finishing touches, Bonsly adds in various dancing Pokemon, which dance for a moment before the scene fades out)

(Brock finishes the drawing of the Pokemon band before he notices Bonsly tearing up again.)

May: I think if you sing something, he'll calm down.

Brock: Good idea! (cradles Bonsly in his arms)

(music begins)

Brock: Sunshine rises, tomorrow comes...
    I want to meet a brand new me...

Give me the strength, and the courage,
    Even if it's just only a gram.

As I am walking here, on my way home,
    I hum a song so I don't feel alone....

I will be honest and tell you the truth,
    This is beautiful, I want to cry...

For some reason, I cannot say it...
    After the quarell's done....I'm so sorry...

Riding along the breeze, strolling so casually...
    I want to tell you now,
    Of this new day...

(Bonsly is sleeping as Brock returns onstage. He sets Bonsly down long enough to start the projector, then continues holding Bonsly in his arms.)

(CARTOON-"A Tree Grows in Kanto", part 2)

(We join Ash, Brock, Pikachu, and Bonsly onstage)

Ash: Well, we're out of time, and this little guy needs to--

Brock: Sh!

Ash(whispering): Sorry. See ya next time! (waves quickly. Pikachu also waves as the curtain closes. A very quiet version of "On Our Way" plays as the credits roll)

THE END

Back