• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Pikachu Show! (Season 3)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD Hehe. These stories never fail to amuse me... I love them!
    That one was cute!
    But how do you manage to think up so many ideas?? ><;;
    I wish I could do that.... ^^;;

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    ANP #68: Adventures on Alto Mare

(Cue OP-On Our Way-as the song plays, we see various shots of the Pokemon cast in the backstage area, getting ready for a show: Misty walks past one member of the lighting crew, making her trip and drop her paints, which color some of the notes on Brock's sheet music. He tries to clean the music, only to get walloped by a basketball in the face (thrown by May) Pikachu runs past all of this, down a hallway, and through a door with a star on it marked "Ash". He cries "Pika!" and points at a clock, which is ticking dangerously close to "Show Time!" Ash notices the time on the clock and ducks behind a screen to get ready, when he finishes, he's now decked out in a red top hat (with the same design as his cap) and tails. Ash then runs head on at the camera and makes a flying entrance onto a stage as the song concludes)

Female announcer: And now, it's time for the Ash and Pikachu Show!

(Pikachu climbs onto Ash's shoulder and smiles as the title card flies in from the right, a short clip of "On Our Way" in the background)

(Suddenly, Brock appears in the scene wearing his normal clothes and sunglasses)
    Brock: Which one's Latios and which one's Latias? (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)
    (Applause as Ash appears onstage and waves to the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight we feature two special Pokemon from the island of Alto Mare...the Lati twins! (applause)

(The applause intensifies as Latias apprears onstage. She pauses for a few seconds and closes her eyes, causing her to be shrouded in smoke. When the smoke clears, a young girl stands in her place.)

Ash: Bianca...

Bianca: I just wanted to appear as something that would fit onstage...my normal form is much too large for this stage!

(Ash looks up to see a few lights dangling above him)

Ash: So I gathered... (Misty walks onstage, confused)

Misty: What happened?

Ash: When I announced Latias, she was in her usual form, which damaged some of the lights. (goes to get a ladder)

Misty: Don't worry Bianca...we can watch this while the crew fixes the lights...(starts towards the projector with a reel)

Bianca: I'd love to! (settles before the screen as Misty threads the reel in the projector)

Ash: Hopefully we can get the lights fixed before Brock has to perform...

Bianca: Huh?

Misty: Brock's our music man, and usually has a song to sing for each show....but he can't sing if no one can see him!

Bianca: Oh... (turns towards the screen as Misty starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"Pokemon Heroes", part 1)

(We see a pair of live Ash hands hanging on to a line as he skis behind a boat, winding his way through the canals of Alto Mare The female announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as Latias flies overhead. As we look in the water, one of the waves makes a Pikachu face in the water)

(We join Misty and Bianca backstage as Misty preps the drawing board. Bianca is interested in the pencils.)

Bianca: Interesting pencil... (draws a Latios, which circles around her for a few seconds before fading away...) Wow!

Misty: They're magical pencils, so that whatever they draw comes alive!

Bianca: Cool!

Misty: I like to show the viewers at home a living comic every show, so I'll draw one with Ash in it just for you.

Bianca: Sounds great! (pulls up a chair as Misty goes to work)

(On Our Way interlude plays as the title card appears: "'Back to the Drawing Board' with Misty" Misty's face appears in the o in "Board")

(A blank screen appears, simulating a blank piece of paper)

(Ash is drawn on the screen in his normal clothes)

Misty(voiceover): Okay, what should we make Ash do?

Bianca(voiceover): Oh...draw him in a sparkly shirt and checkered jacket! (the pencil obliges and draws a fake white rose in the right pocket) And sparkly pants! (the pencil obliges) And long silvery hair! (Ash's hair grows and turns the aforemention color)

Misty(voiceover): You know, he looks just like a rock star! I'll draw a director... (draws a brown haired girl) and her assistant (draws Max) and see what happens... (draws a stage...)

Rubina: This is what you have to sing before the Rock n' Roll Forever CD is described, okay? The chords are there too.

Ash: Got it!

(We blip to the scene of a stage, where Ash, as Kochou, stands at the center before a mic, a red electric guitar in hand. The crew hurries to position)

Rubina: We're on in 3, 2, 1!

(We blip to Max holding a clapboard)

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 1! (claps the clapboard)

Rubina(voiceover): And, action!

(a rock beat begins. Ash begins strumming in time to the beat, but his notes are sounding a little off)

Ash(singing as Kochou): Have you heard the latest word?
    They're playin' it every place!
    Rockin and a reelin,
    Reelin and rockin,
    Shakin up the human race!

Rubina: Cut! Your guitar's out of tune!

Ash: It is? (checks a few notes. Sure enough, they're horrendously out of tune.) Yeesh, it DOES need to be tuned. (starts tuning his instrument)

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 2! (claps the clapboard)

(a rock beat begins. Ash begins strumming in time to the beat.)

They're playin' it---
    (strums a few uncertain notes) Line?

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 3! (claps the clapboard)

(Before Ash can sing more, a blast of feedback is heard)

Rubina: Cut! Adjust the microphone!

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 5! (claps the clapboard)

(a rock beat begins. Ash is clearly moving his mouth like he's singing, but we don't hear anything)

Rubina: Cut! The mike needs to be turned on!

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 9! (claps the clapboard)

Offscreen voice: Jigglypuff, jiggly...

Ash(getting sleepy): Rockin and rollin'... (yawn)

Rubina: Someone get the Jigglypuff (yawn) out of here...

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 13! (claps the clapboard)

(a rock beat begins. Ash gives his guitar a mighty strum, making a POW! be heard nearby. The crew rushes to extinguish the burning speaker.)

Ash: Oops...

Rubina: It wasn't you, someone turned it up too loud....

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 25! (claps the clapboard)

Rockin and a reelin,
    Reelin and rockin,
    Shakin up the human r-
    (a Pikachu steals his microphone) HEY! (chases after the Pikachu)

Max: Take 33! (claps the clapboard)

(a rock beat begins. Ash begins strumming in time to the beat, but the silver wig begins to slip off, revealing his normal black hair He scrambles to keep it on, to no avail.)

Max: Take 47! (claps the clapboard)

They're--

(We hear a TWANG!)

Ash: Great, I broke a string!

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 59! (claps the clapboard)

(a glitchy rock beat begins.)

Ash: Wha?

Rubina: Cut! Fix the backup tape!

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 64! (claps the clapboard)

Rockin and a reelin,
    Reelin and rockin,
    Shakin up the human race!
    (As Ash is singing, various arrows start scrolling upwards, obscuring Ash's face)

Rubina: Okay, who's playing DDR when we're supposed to be filming?

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 75! (claps the clapboard)

They're playin' it every--!
    (trips on a mic wire) YIPE! (falls to the floor with a crash)

Rubina: We'll never get filming done at this rate.... (Rubina's notepad reads "The End")

(Bianca laughs as Misty draws the last scene)

Misty: You like-- (she is about to say more when she hears Ash groan) What's the matter?

Ash: Not only are the lights broke, but so is Brock's mike!

Misty: Guess you won't get to hear Brock sing...(leads Bianca back onstage, where the crew continues to work)

Bianca: That's okay... (settles before the screen as Misty starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"Pokemon Heroes", part 2)

(We join Ash, Pikachu, Misty and Bianca onstage)

Ash: Well, we're about out of time...

Bianca: I'm sorry I broke a lot of stuff, okay?

Ash: It's all right, it'll all be fixed come next time! (waves) See ya then!

Pikachu: Pika pi! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. On Our Way reprise plays as the credits roll)

THE END

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aw, Latias is so kawaii~! ^^;
    Another good episode. ^^ I love this series.
    Latias is one of my favorite Pokemon, so I had to read this.
    I love it, its so friendly, and kawaii, and cool, and...-stops since shes repeating herself- ...kay, I'm done.
    ^^; I really liked it when she turned human in the movie, that was cool.
    I was kinda surprised that you added that in though.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Lol ah well... You do alot better then I could ever do with ideas for these...^^;;
    Besides, that made it interesting...

The Ash and Pikachu Show! (Season 3)

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #69: A Roselia By Any Other Name....

(Cue OP-On Our Way-as the song plays, we see various shots of the Pokemon cast in the backstage area, getting ready for a show: Misty walks past one member of the lighting crew, making her trip and drop her paints, which color some of the notes on Brock's sheet music. He tries to clean the music, only to get walloped by a basketball in the face (thrown by May) Pikachu runs past all of this, down a hallway, and through a door with a star on it marked "Ash". He cries "Pika!" and points at a clock, which is ticking dangerously close to "Show Time!" Ash notices the time on the clock and ducks behind a screen to get ready, when he finishes, he's now decked out in a red top hat (with the same design as his cap) and tails. Ash then runs head on at the camera and makes a flying entrance onto a stage as the song concludes)

(Pikachu climbs onto Ash's shoulder and smiles as the title card flies in from the right, a short clip of "On Our Way" in the background)

(Suddenly, Brock appears in the scene wearing his normal clothes and sunglasses)

Brock: A Roselia by any other name...is still a Roselia. (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out.)

(Applause as Ash runs onstage and waves to the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight we feature one of May's best known rivals on the contest circuit...one who's never without his Roselia! So, please welcome Drew to the stage.

(applause as Drew appears onstage, Roselia in tow. May smiles as Drew shakes hands with Ash and makes himself comfortable)

Drew: Thank you....and hello to you too, May.

May: Hi, Drew!

Drew: Although she's my toughest opponent on the circuit, I have no hard feelings towards May...(reaches to nibble on a cracker until he notices the box of crackers is gone) Hey! Who took all the crackers?

(We look backstage at a trail of cracker crumbs as Munchlax strolls backstage, munching on the crackers. He's about to enter May's dressing room until May blocks his entrance.)

May: Oh no you don't! (chases after Munchlax)

(Back onstage, Ash and Drew wince at the crashing, pushing and shoving coming from backstage.)

Drew: All that just to rescue a box of crackers?

Ash: You know Munchlax...has to eat everything that could conceiveablly be edible. (walks over to the projector and starts it as the noise continues)

(CARTOON-"Win, Lose, or Drew", part 1)

(We see a pair of CGI Ash hands watching from the audience as Drew enters a contest arena. Vivian announces "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as Roselia sprays flower petals everywhere. as we look closer on the petals, we see that one of them is Pikachu's face!)

(Meanwhile, Drew helps May clean up the backstage area.)

May: Sorry about Munchlax...he eats everything in sight sometimes. (Munchlax sighs from a time out corner) No more crackers for you!

Drew: It's okay, you just neeed to train him to resist his urges to eat.

May: I think I'll do that...

(Later, the backstage area looks noticeably cleaner.)

Drew: My half's clean...so I'll go see if there's anything else to clean up.

May: Okay! (May continues working as Drew walks off. Suddenly, a whir of a pencil sharpener gets his attention. Closer inspection reveals Misty about to go to work at the drawing board.)

Drew: Hmm...interesting pencil... (sits down to watch as Misty goes to work. Roselia joins him a few moments later)

(On Our Way interlude plays as the title card appears: "'Back to the Drawing Board' with Misty" Misty's face appears in the o in "Board")

Misty(voiceover): Oh, Drew! Didn't expect to see you there! I thought you were helping May clean the backstage area.

Drew(voiceover): I finished my half, and I was looking to see if anything else needed cleaning when I found you.

Misty(voiceover): Okay...I feel in the mood to do another Ash comic today...

(Ash is drawn on the screen in his normal clothes)

Drew(voiceover): Let's make him do a commercial! I love doing those!

Misty(voiceover): You got it! (draws the director, Max, some staff and TV cameras)

(The director starts prepping Ash for a commercial. Ash is wearing a Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses and has a pizza box with a Pikachu face on it)

Girl: Okay, your line is: 'On a hot day like today, I like to enjoy a hot, fresh Pika Pizza. Take it from me, folks, they're the hottest pizzas around', okay?

Ash: Got it, Rubina. (adjusts the sunglasses)

(We blip to see Max holding a clapboard)

Max: Pika Pizza, take 1! (claps the clapboard)

Ash: On a hot day like today, I like to enjoy a hot, fresh, Pika Pizza. (holds the pizza box upside down, making the pizza fall to the ground).

Rubina(voicover): Cut! Now the pizza's all over the place!

Ash(sweatdrop) Sorry...

Max: Pika Pizza, take 2! (claps the clapboard)

Ash: On a hot day like today, I like to enjoy a hot, fresh, Pika Pika...uh...Pika Puka...Puka Shika....bleh! My tongue's tied!

Max: Pika Pizza, take 3! (claps the clapboard)

(We see Ash trying to untie his tongue after getting it tied on the last take)

Max: Pika Pizza, take 4! (claps the clapboard)

(We notice that Ash has failed to get his tied tongue untied, so he's now playing it like a guitar.)

Max: Pika Pizza, take 7! (claps the clapboard)

Ash: On a hot day like today, I like to enjoy a hot, fresh, Pika Pizza. Take it from me, folks...they're...um...uh...line?

Max: Take 12! (claps the clapboard)

Ash: On a hot day like today, I like to enjoy a hot--(suddenly realizes the pizza box is a little TOO hot.) GAH!!!

Max: Take 25! (claps the clapboard)

Ash: On a hot day like today, I like to enjoy a hot, fresh, Pika Pizza. (Before Ash can say any more, a stampede of Pikachus knocks him over)

Max: Take 39! (claps the clapboard)

Ash(in a drone): On a hot day like today, I like to enjoy a hot, fresh, Pika Pizza....

Rubina: Cut!

(We blip to see Max holding a clapboard. It's now a little bit darker outside)

Max: Pika Pizza, take 64! (claps the clapboard)

Ash: On a hot day like today, (a Pidgey squawks overhead, and a white splotch appears on Ash's arm) I like to enjoy a hot, fresh, Pika Pizza. Take it from me, folks; (another white splotch appears on the pizza box as another Pidgey squawks overhead) They're the hottest pizzas around!

Rubina(voiceover): At least you said the line....

(We blip to see Ash reading over the script)

Ash: It's not that I can't say the line, I'm just nervous.

Rubina(voiceover): I know, we'll keep trying till we get it right, okay?

Max: Pika Pizza, take 128! (claps the clapboard)

(Nincadas chirp)

Rubina(voiceover): HELLO??

Ash: Oh! (he starts to talk fast) On a hot day like today, I like to enjoy a hot, fresh, Puka Pisha.

(We blip to see Max holding a clapboard. It's now even more darker outside than before)

Max: Pika Pizza, take 256! (claps the clapboard)

Ash(mumbling): Ona hoday li today, Ilito enoya horesh, Pikazza.

Max: Take 512! (claps the clapboard)

(We see Ash eating the pizza)

Ash: Whah?

(We blip to see Max holding a clapboard. He looks groggy eyed and it's now nighttime outside)

Max: Pika Pizza, take 1024! (claps the clapboard)

Ash(dryly): On a hot day like today, I like to enjoy a hot, fresh, Pika Pizza.

(We blip to see Max holding a clapboard, the take number reeds 1337)

Max: Pika Pizza, take leet! (claps the clapboard)

Ash: I LIKE PIZZA!

(A Pika Pizza box zooms up at the audience)

Brock(voiceover): You heard it from Ash, folks! Everyone loves a hot, fresh, Pika Pizza any time of the year. Go pick one up today!

Rubina: And that's a wrap...finally. (the clapboard reads "The End')

(Roselia is laughing profusely as Misty draws the last scene)

Drew: You like that, huh? (suddenly, the sounds of instruments tuning get his attention) Huh?

Ash: Drew, there you are! Brock and the band are about to play!

Drew: This should be interesting....

(Brock snaps a few times to count the band off, then music begins)

Brock: Feel the courage, and a rush of energy!
    Today is brand new, come on; let's go!
    Don't forget your PokeNav,
    Everything is good to go!

Rivals face off, a battle begins!
    I'm determined...ready? Let's go!

Looking out there at the sea and all this brand new land,
    Lilycove City, a sunset is waiting there....

A double battle soon begins! See the fire burning?
    I ride a motorcycle,
    And I'm riding, this mighty wave!

Wanna, wanna, wanna do this!
    I have a dream inside me that will never ever sleep!

Here I come, to this brand new town!
    Let's go look for some new friends!
    Welcome them aboard our whole new team!

Feel the courage, and a rush of energy!
    Today is brand new, come on; let's go!
    (applause. Roselia is especially impressed.)

Drew: That was actually GOOD! (applauds some more. Ash starts the projector as the applause dies down.)

(CARTOON- "Win, Lose, or Drew", part 2)

(We join Ash, Pikachu, Drew and Roselia on stage)

Drew: I do want to say I had a great time this evening, even if a Munchlax spoiled it.

Ash: Me too..we're about out of time for tonight, so we'll see ya next time!

Pikachu: Pika! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. "On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll)

THE END

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wow.... I just now got the time to look at this... ><; Stupid final exams...
    But Yay, a Drew episode! x3
    I loved the Pika Pizza part. XD Poor Ash... ^^;
    and anything with Drew in it is automatically awesome. x3

Shadeslayer

Venusaur is #1
    Years
    Reyna_fire said:
    Nice one. Still it feels a bit short. Like lack of stuff. I can't put my finger on it. Like there wasn't enougth buff to it.
    Short? How long are his other ones?

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #70: Partners in Time!

Brock: I hope you're paying attention, there's a test at the end. (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight--

(Ash is intterupted by a crash backstage)

Ash: What the--?

(The lights come up on Team Rocket)

Jessie: To protect the viewers from devastation...

James: And broadcast our own show throughout our nation...

Jessie: To announce the the evils of truth and love,

James: To extend your knowledge far above...

Jessie: Jessie!

James: James!

Jessie: Team Rocket! Broadcast at the speed of light!

James: Surrender now, or see black and white...

Meowth: Meowth! Dat's right!

Ash: Not you guys again... (gestures to Misty, who has come onstage to see what all the commotion is) Can I ask you something?

Misty: Go for it...

Ash: Can your magic pencils draw on a human body?

Misty: They sure can! What kind of disguise should I draw on you?

Ash: Well, draw on the costume Kochou of "Kochou and the Beautiflies" fame wears...I already have the hair! (Ash hangs up his cap, reaches for a long haired silver wig lying in a pile of clutter, and puts it on. Some girls in the audience scream.)

Brock: You're disguising yourself as a cartoon rock star?

Ash: I know Kochou's only a cartoon, Brock! My favorite cartoon, at that. (laughter)

(Meanwhile, the Rockets enter the projector room. Jessie starts digging for a reel)

Jessie: Now, the twerps have got to have cartoons with us in them somewhere... (digs through boxes of reels)

Meowth: Let's watch dis one! My favorite! (sticks a reel in the projector and starts it)

(CARTOON-"Meowth's Party!")

(We see a pair of live Ash hands about to draw something with one of Misty's pencils. Suddenly, the Rockets barge into the room..but Ash manages to turn James into a girl, Jessie into a Loudred, and Meowth into a Pikachu. Meowth slumps to the floor as the female announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show!')

(Back onstage, Ash prepares to be turned into Kochou)

Misty: Okay, Ash...hold still while I draw the disguise on you. (Misty starts to draw, but Ash jerks away as the pencil point touches his skin) Hey, it's not gonna hurt! (erases the giant scribble on Ash's arm) Now hold still! (Ash stands perfectly still as Misty starts drawing Kochou's trademark jacket onto him. The audience starts to cheer as Ash is slowly transformed into the famed animated rock star. Brock notes the cheering is getting on Misty's nerves)

Brock: Guys, Misty needs quiet while she's working, okay? (the cheering stops. Misty just continues to work.)

(Back in the projector room, the room is now littered with reels and boxes as the Rockets depart.)

James: That's the last one! (picks up a reel and adds it to a stack he's carrying) Now we're ready to give the audience a marathon of our achievements! (He and Jessie start down the hall untill they arrive backstage, where a projector is waiting.) Let's see if this projector's working before we start our marathon. (threads a reel in the projector and starts it)

(CARTOON-"A Scare to Remember!")

(We return backstage to see Brock watching Misty put the finishing touches onto Ash.)

Brock: You need more than the hair and the duds to be Kochou, Ash...can you do an impression of Kochou's voice?

Ash: Sure...speaking or singing?

Brock: Singing! And do it with the band!

Ash: Got it! (sneaks onstage, where the band is waiting. Ash whispers something to the drummer, who nods in response)

(music begins, surprising the Rockets)

Ash(singing as Kochou): Beat this, if you can!
    Or are you just an also-ran?
    I ain't no loser that you can dismiss!

Ash and others: Beat this!
    Beat this!
    Beat this!!!

Ash(singing as Kochou): Beat this, go and try!
    If you can't, then wave goodbye!
    This is my moment, my turn at bat!

Ash(singing as Kochou): Beat that!

Ash and others: Beat this!!!

Ash(singing as Kochou): You think you're really somethin', don't ya?
    You think you've got it won, don't ya?
    Well, I've got news,
    I ain't about to lose!

Beat this, do your best!
    And if you can't, may I suggest
    You throw your hat in, and blow a kiss!

Ash(singing as Kochou): And then if you can,

Beat this!!!
    (applause as the Rockets flee)

Brock: He can do Kochou's voice, all right... (applauds as Ash and the band take a bow)

Misty: I don't draw on people very often cause it takes forever to erase! (starts erasing Ash's disguise as Brock starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"The Wayward Wobbufett!")

(We join Ash, Pikachu, and Misty onstage. Misty erases the last bit of the disguse as Ash removes the wig and puts his cap back on)

Ash: Boy, being Kochou was fun! (the audience applauds in agreement)

Brock: You've got the part down, that's for sure. (laughter)

Ash: I would do it again, but we'll save it for another show, okay? (applause) So, see ya next time! (waves goodbye)

Pikachu: Pika! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. "On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll.)

THE END

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Team Rocket said:
    Jessie: To protect the viewers from devastation...

James: And broadcast our own show throughout our nation...

Jessie: To announce the the evils of truth and love,

James: To extend your knowledge far above...

Jessie: Jessie!

James: James!

Jessie: Team Rocket! Broadcast at the speed of light!

James: Surrender now, or see black and white...

Meowth: Meowth! Dat's right!

Hahaha! Omigosh, I loved that! XD
    That episode was really good. x3

Ho man... I wanna use that TR saying in my signature somehow. XD

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #71: Mudkip Madness!

Brock: Things could get muddy here... (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight we feature the third of the Houen starter trio... (a spotlight appears on a Mudkip) This little guy.

Mudkip: Kip! (waves as the crowd applauds. Misty laughs as Mudkip continues acting silly for the crowd)

Brock: And to think we rescued this little girl...

Misty: Oh?

Brock: Watch this and you'll see what I mean. (threads a reel in the projector and starts it)

(CARTOON-"A Mudkip Mission!", part 1)

(We see a pair of live Ash hands on a beach, playing volleyball with his friends. The female announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as Ash spikes the ball to Misty. As Misty prepares to serve the ball back to the boys, we see a Pikachu face in the sand.)

(We see Mudkip swimming in a pool as Misty prepares to go to work at the drawing board. Mudkip notes one of Misty's pencils and paddles over to where she can reach the jar of pencils by Misty's work area. Despite nearly getting the pencil wet in the process, she manages to snatch a pencil and draw a beach chair by the pool, which she settlees into as Misty goes to work...)

(Brock is drawn on the screen in his normal clothes)

Mudkip(voiceover): Kip kip!

Misty(voiceover): You're wondering how Brock would fare on a road trip? (the pencil draws Brock behind the wheel of a van against the background of a highway. He drives along for a while....)

Mudkip(voiceover): Mud kip!

Misty(voiceover): Okay, I'll put a few passengers back in the back. (the pencil draws Ash, May, Crystal, Whitney, and various Pokemon in the back seat)

Ash: A hundred bottles of beer on the wall, a hundred bottles of beer on the wall, if one of those bottles should happen to fall, ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall...

Everyone else: Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall, ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall... (Brock sighs as he continues to drive on...)

(Hours later, the ongoing rendition of "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" is starting to get to Brock...)

Ash, et al: Sixty-six bottles of beer on the wall, sixty six bottles of beer on the wall, if one of those bottles should happen to fall---

Brock: Could you guys sing something else? Please?

Crystal: Why?

Brock: I'm getting sick of "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall"!

Ash: Okay! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves; I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and this is how it goes...

Everyone else: I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves; I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and this is how it goes...

Brock: Let me rephrase that... (we notice the map has a place marked "The End")

(Mudkip laughs so hard at the comic, she nearly falls back in the water)

Misty: I know how it feels to be the recipient of annoying car songs. (organizes the drawing board, then picks up Mudkip) Want to hear your master sing a song?

Mudkip: Kip! (she darts from Misty's hands and hurries up to Brock, who is still tuning his guitar, and whispers something to him...)

Brock: Well, I already had a song to sing tonight, but if you really wanna hear that one, I'll sing it. (Mudkip cheers as Brock motions to the band...)

(music begins)

Brock: Hear the rolling sea, sing a brand new melody...
    I think of you, and I see...
    Just close your eyes and think of me...

As I watch the sky, a letter comes in just for me...
    A letter direct from the stars...
    That I will cherish in my heart!

And the things in which, I believe...
    Give me strength, so I, carry on...

Splash Dream!

My wishes fly out, like an arrow!
    My love, it travels round the world...
    And to everyone it meets, they want it!

Splash Dream!

I look around and see this Splash Dream!
    I want to cherish love and peace!
    For it I will fight!
    I will protect it!

This I wish to know, what is this thing they call fate?
    That leads us to the future?
    The special truth that we should learn?

I have wondered now, since the first day of my life...
    Now that the answer is clear...
    I've always known it in my heart!

Life is precious, so, live it well...
    Show the world, the meaning of love!

Splash Dream!

From this glass prison, I have ran free!
    And although the wind can soothe and calm me...
    Ever and always, sing my songs of blessing!

Splash Dream!

Taking the leap of faith now, Splash Dream!
    I will embrace hope and peace!
    The greatest one is love!
    See it shining through!

[dance break-we see Mudkip grooving to the song]

Brock: Splash Dream!

I aim for my paradise now!
    See it rising from the calm wave?
    See my tears drifting away, forever?

Splash Dream!

My love, it comes just like a big wave!
    My eternal song of peace!
    Echoing today!
    Choruses of love!

Splash Dream!

My wishes fly out, like an arrow!
    My love, it travels round the world...
    And to everyone it meets, they want it!

Splash Dream!

I look around and see this Splash Dream!
    I want to cherish love and peace!
    For it I will fight!
    I will protect it!
    (Mudkip leads the applause as Brock and the band bow)

Mudkip: Kip! Kipkip!

Misty: She wants an encore, Brock...

Brock: Your encore will have to wait, my dear... (starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"A Mudkip Mission", part 2)

(We join Ash, Pikachu, Brock, and Mudkip onstage)

Ash: Well, we're about out of time...

Mudkip: Mud? Mud kipkip?

Brock: Okay, okay, I'll give you an encore...just let Ash say goodbye first.

Ash: See ya next time! (waves goodbye. Pikachu wives goodbye from his spot next to Mudkip as the curtain closes. A solo guitar version of "On Our Way" plays as the credits roll. When all the credits run, the curtain reopens to show Mudkip and Pikachu applauding Brock.)

Brock: Happy now?

Mudkip: Kip! (winks as one last hit of music plays)

THE END

Back