• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Australia Club!

Did you like the new Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith?

• Yes, loved it

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No, hated it

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I havent seen it yet

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Caroline said:
    This club is still active? YES~!

So.... what things have you Aussies been up to lately?

Well, people from Sydney (including me) have been celebrating

GO SWANS XDXDXDXD!!!!!

Sorry, just had to say it ^_^

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I've been sitting at this laptop posting coz I am so bored of the holidays. :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2006
    Holidays is over for me since last week =/ Ahh I hate my school being so hard lol.

Anyway, has the weather for you guys become insanly hotter o_0 It's boiling today in Brisbane. Aslo a few weeks ago I went to Melbourne. I loved it and it's true, you really do have 4 seasons in one day o_0

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Too true, Catstar. One week, I'm rugging up, wearing jackets to work to make myself look somewhat fashionable, the next week, the ceiling fans are going like a madhouse.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Welcome to the club, VelvetDratini. It seems a lot of Aussies are living in Sydney, seeing as it is the biggest city in Australia.
    BTW, I went down to Surfers for Schoolies, it was madness. MADNESS! But the good kind of madness.

~tang~

Resident Esoptrophobe
    Years
    good as. I've heard surfers gets pretty wacked out. I'm goin to sunshine coast (did I say that already?)

We didn't wanna do all the crazy schoolies stuff, what with the rape and the drinking and the drugs and such, so we're just gonna muck around together, me n 5 of my friends, at a hotel kinda place. It has a swim up bar! w00t

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Swim-up bar? Sounds like you've got it all planned out good, hope it goes well for you. BTW, big topic: Who is going to watch the football tonight? Comboys Vs. Tigers! A lot of people up here in Cairns are going nuts about it, since the Cowboys are the Far North QLD team. I won't be watching it, as I have to go to bed soon for work tomorrow and I don't really care, but what about everybody else?

Years
    Murpheos said:
    Swim-up bar? Sounds like you've got it all planned out good, hope it goes well for you. BTW, big topic: Who is going to watch the football tonight? Comboys Vs. Tigers! A lot of people up here in Cairns are going nuts about it, since the Cowboys are the Far North QLD team. I won't be watching it, as I have to go to bed soon for work tomorrow and I don't really care, but what about everybody else?
    i live right near olympic park so we went there before the game to check it out. I didnt watch it though, im not that in to sports.

~tang~

Resident Esoptrophobe
    Years
    you know, funny that, dad hates rugby.. I mean with a passion, but he says he's interested in the winner (??) I don't understand, says I, and he says he wants to know because they're an outsider team... Melbourne won it their first season, says I. Dad:...........

Well anyway, we'll see in *checks how long left* minus half an hour...... guess I missed it. Who won?

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I lost interest after the frist twenty minutes, and the scores were tied at 6-6 a piece. But being that it is 4 o'clock in the morning, I couldn't be bothered finding the score.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back