• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Avatar:The Last Airbender Fan Club!

Years
    My mom paused it on the dude who look like Zhao, but it isn't him. He looks younger and his face is different. He doesn't have those wrinkles by his mouth, y'know?

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Well can I be an Earth Bender. I wounder why they made Aang with hair. It looks funny but exicting.
    Yes, you can be a member.And Aang has hair beacuse since he is going to the Fire Nation, he has to cover his real identity as the Avatar, and his arrow tatoo, he also get a headband to cover the remaining part of the tatoo.BTW, did anyone notice in the trailer that in the Toph part where she is hurled back and launches an attack, that at the beginning you can see light in up left corner but when Toph attacks the light goes away?May that be a part of the Day Of The Black Sun.BTW, there is a new Avatar game comming in November called The Burning Earth?And today the trailer aired on Nickelodeon at 4:00 PM along with a resume of the second season!I'm so excited for tommorow, I'm gonna watch it with Popcorn and I already selected it on the DirectTV guide!

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    ha ill probrably watch it in my room "like i am now"
    but ill have natchos
    what time is it on?

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I think it said it will be on tomorrow night at 8:30, desu.
    I'm supposed to go to my cousins to see it... but they haven't called. Every Avatar event for the passed to autums, [Fourtune Teller ep, Furebender secret special,] we made plans to see it together. It might be our third year, but it seems kinda late minute now.

Years
    Yup, that's why he gets hair. It's also because it grew while he was unconcious though. It is to hide his tatoo as well.

EEEEEeeeEEeeEeEEee! I'm sooo excited! Sadly, I have to go somewhere at that time, so we'll record it. Do you think they'll repeat it later like they usually do? 0.0

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I believe it starts at 5 o'clock on YTV, if I'm not mistaken. Can't wait, XD. Only 18 hours and 25 minutes left! :D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Ah, I just finished watching it. It was a nice start to the season.

Spoiler:

And now I can't wait until next week! :D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    That's what youtube is for, JBCBlank. :D

I'd bet a million dollars if I had it that it'll be posted there before nightfall. =P

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    OMG!KICKASS!Great eppy for a premiere, nice subplot, we got to see Yue and Ozai!Katara really shined, her VA was great on the crying scene, Mai and Zuko, even Azula commented the Mai was in a good mood.And, Azula looks nice with the ponytail when she sleeped, and she was planning it all along, she told Ozai that Zuko killed Aang so that he'll get blamed if Aang is alive.Now that the new season started:

What did you like the most about the premiere?

I especially liked the short they aried after it.OMG:"Tiny Zuko!You look so cute!
    "I am not tiny or cute!"

But on the premiere:The whole thing was awsome, it was as if it took so long so that it was made awsome!Thank you Bryan and Mike!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I especially liked the short they aried after it.OMG:"Tiny Zuko!You look so cute!
    "I am not tiny or cute!"
    They have shorts after them there! =O

For me it cut off 2 seconds into the ending credits. >_>

Years
    OMGOMGOMGOMG

I'm purposely posting in this club first when I logged on. XD

IT WAS AWESOME!! GO EVERYONE! ><
    They're all sooo good!

What did you like the most about the premiere?

I liked how it ended.
    "Fire is the best!"
    *runs away*

XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I was just wondering about something here.

In past episodes, the Fire Nation wanted to keep the Avatar alive so that he can't be born into another form, eh? Well, since they believe Aang is dead, and seeing that The Water Tribe is the next in the chain, wouldn't it make sense that Ozai may want to wipe them out now as he did with the Airbenders?! :o

Though if Aang had died, his reincarnate would be a little baby, XD. So Katara's people should be safe. Relatively speaking, of course, as they're still at war. :D

Back