• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Avatar:The Last Airbender Fan Club!

ScizorRacer12

Elite Poke' Ranger
    Years
    ur right

Ur right at one piont but the one thing I don't understand is that the Fire Nation want to take over all the countries but the three other elements can be beaten easliy by the three. Its like a little kid trying to beat 3 big guys.

Years
    ...But now Zuko wants Aang dead. 0__0 He's sending people to kill Aang so if his father finds out that Zuko didn't really kill Aang, he won't get mad. A sticky situation.

By the way, I forgot to mention earlier that I agree about what you said about Katara's VA in the crying scene. 0_0 When I first watched it, even then I was like," Wow! She's a great VA!"

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    ...But now Zuko wants Aang dead. 0__0 He's sending people to kill Aang so if his father finds out that Zuko didn't really kill Aang, he won't get mad. A sticky situation.

By the way, I forgot to mention earlier that I agree about what you said about Katara's VA in the crying scene. 0_0 When I first watched it, even then I was like," Wow! She's a great VA!"
    Yeah, that seen was good.And to the reincarnation thing:
    1.The Avatar will be a baby and will not pose a threath until older.
    2.In the South Pole Katara is the was the only bender, the Avatar may not be born there.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    But the Avatar could be born into the Northern Tribe. Furthermore, I believe a Water-Bender could still be born in the Southern Tribe.

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    u know what there making a volume 1 dvd for book fire
    for next month when only 1 episode has shown?

ScizorRacer12

Elite Poke' Ranger
    Years
    Well

Well be sides that Aang gets hair,Zuko wants Aang dead, and RoseReaper didn't make me Commander of the Earth Kingdom. The Last Air Bender is thee only good anime show on Nick, I mean come ON! Nick just entertains little kids. Why can't The Last Air Bender be on Cartoon Network of Toonami. Is it that hard to ask.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Can I join, pretty please? (And be an Earthbender?) I love Avatar, you should have seen me when the book 3 premiere came on! I thought I was gonna cry. XD

Years
    Cute sprite piccy! =D
    And welcome! ^.^

Okay, so what did you think of Friday's episode? Kinda filler-ish, no? I'm glad to see Katara and Aang together. ^.^

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    @ ep on Friday: Avatar dance party, wow. XD I liked the chubbie kid with the neckband... that was cute, desu.

Oooh! And really cool sprites, ScizorRacer12! ^^

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Cute sprite piccy! =D
    And welcome! ^.^

Okay, so what did you think of Friday's episode? Kinda filler-ish, no? I'm glad to see Katara and Aang together. ^.^
    I hate the KataraxAang ship for some reason, but now I like the AngiexAang ship, I mean come on:Aang Angie?That rimes!Now discussion:

Which is your favorite ship and why?

Back