• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen The Battle Tower!

Years
    The Battle Tower!

The Battle Tower first appeared in Pokemon Crystal, and would make a return in many future games. Basically, you battle a series of trainers to move on within the tower.

Did you give the Battle Tower in Crystal a shot? I'm curious, as I actually never have. I always forget its exists honestly D:

Years
    I honestly forgot about the Battle tower after i finished the Elite four i just went straight to Kanto and continued my adventure there.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Gave it a shot, got pwnt by a level 5 or 10 Espeon with Psychic. From that point on, Espeon is my favorite Pokemon. One of the better additions in Crystal.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Back when I played Crystal the concept of fighting Pokemon on the same level, but with good movesets was completely new for me, which made it feel really weird. I maybe tried it once or twice and then never returned.

Though, I've heard you can cheese that thing with a RestTalk Skarmory.

Back