• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Begining of the Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • It seemed to take ages for the dust to clear. When it did Akira and Harry could see that Suicune seemd exausted. Sky seemd tired but alright. A few sparks were still sizzling. "What happened?" Asked Harry.

"Isinted obvious. Before they hit Sky used Thunder. Possibly Thunder Bolt. It caused extra damage to Suicune plus helped to reflect Suicune's attack. Now Sky finish this. Thunder!" sky lept into the air. Suicune was to tired to move in time. It was hit full blast. Though Suicune did not faint it didn't look like it had the energy to move.

"Suicune Water Gun!" Harry sounded slightly dessperate.

"Sky Thunder Bolt!" As Suicune powered up it's last attack Sky charged hers.

OOC: Decided to hold some suspense and finish when you do.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • When the smoke finally cleared up, Kengi was knocked on lying on the ground. "Kengi, no! Are you alright? I am sorry I pushed you Kengi!" I ran onto the battlefield and teneded to him. "That's okay, you can rest now." I took out his Net Ball and put him away. "Giovanni, for hurting Kengi, you now will lose the battle!" I pulled out a Nest ball. "I choose you, Jumpy!" My Persian with a Black Stripe on him came out. "Jumpy use your Thunder Attack!" Jumpy created a Thunderstorm and blasted the battle ridden Ho-oH. Ho-oH was finally out. "Jumpy, you did it!" Giovanni watched in awe as his strongest pokemon was taken out. "I lost...How could I lose? Here take the keys and Lugia,Ho-oH, and Mewtwo." I took the key that was blue and took his pokeball with Lugia. "This pokemon is safer with me."

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Sam grabs the Ho-oh ball and puts it on her belt. "Score one for us!" she says, smiling. Her Espeon was still standing, battered and weak. She smiles, returning them. "We did great guys!" she declares, rubbing her head. And there's a new Pokemon on our team, Ho-oh!"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Now that we have the keys, Mewtwo,Ho-Oh and Lugia in hand, we should look for Akira and see if her and Sky are alright." I told my friends. I begin to run with them down a corridor and then see a stadium where Akira is fighting Harry. "Why is Harry using a Suicune. I thought that Suicune only wanted to serve a trainer that is right and just in their minds. Raikou is with Tenna and she is a good person." I looked at the battle and decided to try to run into to help ,but there was a force field that would'nt let me through. "Guys, I think that we will just have to hope Akira wins the battle."

Alana

Years
  • Akira turned and looked at them. "Don't worry. Sky's got this battle." She turned back to the battle. "Sky finish this. Fire Thunder Bolt!"

"Suicune Water Gun now!" Cried Harry. But he was too late. Sky had already lept into the air and fired her attack. It hit Suicune head on.

"Direct hit." Said Akira as Suicune swayed on the spot. Sky landed infront of her. Suicune fought to stay standing but failed. Just before it hit the ground Akira thought she saw something change in Suicune's eyes but it was too fast to tell for sure. "Looks like I win. I guess Suicune's mine now. It's better. You'd only use it for power anyways."

Harry looked furious but he recalled Suicune and tossed the Pokeball to Akira. "Take it. I tmay b a legendary but it's weak. If it can lose to a tiny little Pikachu I have no use for it."

Akira shook her head. "Suicune's in better hands now. I'm glad it no longer has to listen to you. But that's one thing that bothers me. WHy was Suicune listening to you?"

OOC: Akio123 I think I'll let you take over Harry now.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • OOC: Sur, I will now be Harry again.
    IC: "Akira, you may now have my Suicune, but you will never find out mabout how we control pokemon. However, if you really want to know, take one f thye keys to the winding staircase.You will then be in Excel Laboratory. You will find something you thought was your friend is down there!" He said in an evil voice. Harry then went to a button on the wall and pressed it. "Now sice you have beaten me, You will all have to fight another legendary downsatirs. You will never see me again." The button turned where he was standing into an elevator. "You will not be your former friend!"

Alana

Years
  • Akira watched him. "Well wether you tell me or not I'll find out how you controled Suicune. But what did you mean by, "You will not be your former friend?" She knew it was pointless. He wouldn't answer her. "Why do I bother. I think we should be worried about our next battle." She said turning to the others.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Guys anyway, we have three keys and thre are three doors. I will take one and two of you can take the other keys to the doors. I will take this key with the testube symbol on it. There is one with the Team Aqua symbol on it and one with a Team Magam Symbol on it." I then remembered what Giovanni said to me about the keys when Sam, Kia, and I were battleing him. "Giovanni told us that each key will take us to a different room. One to Archia, one to the lab, and one to Maxie. The one with The TA symbol must be Archie and the other one is Maxie. I will take the one to the lab. Who will go with me?"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "I heard wierd computer like sounds coming from the downstairs when we were in the stadium with Giovanni. I bet the laboratory is somewhere below us ,so lets go to the staium and look for some doors." Suddenly a red Skiploom appeared and looked at Akira. "Akira, I think it wants to battle." I snickerd as I saw it. "It got angry and let out a Hyper Beam. "Skiploom can't learn that attck. Something is really wrong here!"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Sam if you are right, then catching the legendaries is not the only priority Team Excel has. I think Harry is hiding something from us. I think we need to find the lab before this is too late." I told her as I leaned on apart of the stadium. Suddenly I tripped a switch I was on to reveal a hidden passage way. "I think we found the way into the lab. Lets go downstairs, I bet we will find Tenna." I began to walk down the stairs and suddenly, a red Sneasel the size of a Blastoise appeared. "I thin this is another altered pokemon. Go Gary, I think you are about the right size for this battle!" Gary appeared and used Hydro Pump without me telling him.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "You may be right, but why would Excel change a pokemons stregth into a weakness? I don't think that makes any sense." Suddenly the Sneasel stopped attacking. "Why did it stop!?" Suddenly a person in a Tuxedo and Theater smiling mask showed up. "The reason it stopped, ws because I told it to. My name is Phantom Mask and I was told by Archie to come battle you two with our genectiaclly engineered pokemon. We want our pokemon back and we want Chris' Kyogre, Kengi! I will take you both down if you do not comply with our demands." Phantom Mask then took out a pokeball with a "?" mark on it. "I choose you, Red Persian." A giant Red Persian that was breathing fire showed up.

Zell Dintch

Fear me!
    Years
  • Stands and watches fight from a distance. "So i wonder how long this has been going on. Well might as well put a stop to it. Scizor, watch the grounds for more fights."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Alex, Sam, and Chris, I do not think the three of you can beat me, Phantom Mask! I was the first Team Aqua Admin. Now I am part of Team Excel and I will not let you beat me! Persian use your Fire Blast then use a Thunder!" His Persian used a move that it can not ussually learn. "How dare you? How could you do such a travesty as to alter a pokemon?! I will not let you hurt this poor Persian you have. Gary, use your Hydro Cannon and blast him not Persian!" Gary blasted a stream of Water and light that completely rendered the Phantom Mask unconsious. "Gary return to your ball and rest!" I turned to my friends. "Guys, we have to save those pokemon. Lets go faster!" I began to run downstairs. When we finnaly got to the lab, we found Tenna on a table asleep. "We finnlay got here to save Tenna."

Zell Dintch

Fear me!
    Years
  • "Charizard! GO!" I yelled as I jumped on Charizards back. "Lets follow them and make sure they don't hurt anyone." Scizor flew beside us watching to.
    "Look there they are."I said while landing. "Return Char. Now lets go Scizor." As we walked in we say a group of trainers talking and abother trainer sneaking behind them with a Tyranitar. "Scizor!!!! Iron Claw Attack!!!!!" I screamed again.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Guys, lets just get Tenna from the table and take out the rest of the Team Excel. I think we are about to find out what is justing going on here by defeating the trainers down here." Suddenly, Tenna woke up from the table. She looked at us and threw a pokeball. "I choos you, Combusken." Tenna's Combusken appeared and was ready to battle. "I can't belive this. Tenna we are your friends. Alex, Sam, and I want to help you not battle." She responded coldly ", I don't want friends anymore, I judt want to battle and take all of your pokemon! Combusken, use your Flamethrower." Combusken attacked me and my friends.

Zell Dintch

Fear me!
    Years
  • "Scizor, attack!" I said as I thought to myself, "I don't want to fight her but she leaves me no choice." "Now Scizor hold on to Cumbusken and use iron claw!" Iron claw knocked Cumbusken to the ground. "Now tackle!" I yelled as Scizor flew at Cumbusken. "I am sorry Tenna."

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
  • Name: Crystal Lily Breeze (Call me Crys)

Pokemon: Espeon (Lea), Dragonair (Sky), Ampharos (Sparkle), Flygon (Mystic), Gardevoir (Grace), Blaziken (Flare) (All Females)

Appearance: Crys' height is 4'2", rather short for her age. Her eyes are a lovely shade of midnight blue with a hint of sapphire. Her skin is smooth and sunkissed in color, and petite in build. She has long, polished, silver-white hair.

Her clothes consis of black jeans, a white, midnight blue, and black sleeveless swirled shirt, and matching running shoes and sun visor. Wears crystal bangles, crystal earrings, and a crystal pendant that her mom gave her. Also wears midnight blue, shimmery eyeshadow.

Personality: Quiet and intelligent, she is really a sunny shiny individual deep inside. She really keeps away from people who she doen't know very well, but with time, she might open up. Swift and graceful at times, she's at her best when the bright sun is shining. Reminder, with friends, she's outgoing, with strangers, really shy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back