• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Overall Team (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vainz

The Pokemon and Jedi Master
Years
  • So it seems that most of us want to keep Milotic. It would then, be unwise to have both Blissey and Milotic, so i am going to ask that you only post to put in Blissey if you have some change in store for Milotic. I personally dont want to try to turn her into some kind of trick physical wall, and i dont want to get rid of her, so really, you either get rid of Milotic for Bliss, or you keep Milotic.

Now that i think we have our Sp.Wall under control, we need to pick a Physical wall. Im not to good on walls, so someone else is going to have to get us started.

Years
  • I am still sticking with tangrowth as a physical wall, mainly because it is still a good attacker and it also leeches and will the support of leaf guard it can keep away status conditions. It has rarely failed me so I say

Tangrowth@Leftovers
    Ev's:252 defense/252 hp/6 attack
    Impish Nature
    Power whip/solarbeam
    leech seed
    sunny day/knock off
    sleep powder

That's what I use and it took a swords danced ice fang from a garchomp and used sleep powder in time for me to use leech seed and then knock off. It still didn't wake up so I used power whip 2 times and with the leech seed and knock off he was out.

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
  • Hmm not bad, but Hidden Power Fire could be used in conjunction with the Sunnybeam. That would at least give him some coverage vs Steel sweepers (namely Metagross)

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Yeah, I like HP Fire on sunnybeamers, that's what I use on Bellossom. Tangrowth sounds like a good idea, and I like sunnybeamers.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Tangrowth is a great tank with Sunny Day, sweepage and walling.

Physical Wall - Tangrowth
    Special Wall - Milotic
    Physical Sweeper - Metagross
    Special Sweeper - Magmortar
    Tank - Rhyperior/ #Claydol
    Annoyer - Togekiss

I didn't know where to put Claydol so I put it in Tank.
    This OK?

Years
  • Nosepass has way too many weaknesses to be a wall in my own opinion. Most people seem to think that the enigma berry belongs on tangrowth but I really think that with sleep powder and the addition of leftover that makes a ton of hp gained.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Probopass learns Magnet Rise.

Hmmm... it's on the tip of my tongue, a pokemon with Sunnyday, Synthesis, Chlorophyll, and Solarbeam... krud, I forgot.

Years
  • Well I know that sunflora knows all of those but it sucks. I really don't know if tangrowth learns synthesis but it wouldn't be the best idea to put it or chloryphyll on it.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Sorry for my absence but there is a way for this team to have both Milotic and Blissey.

Milotic has been swying towards more of a phyiscal bulky water. Many players are using the Sleep Talk set to their advantage by doubling her defense.

Yet if it ocmes down to the two I say keep Milotic. I've always had luck finding a Feebas. Always found one within 10 tiles. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back