• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Overall Team (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Hah hah, sucks for ya'll. My cousin had one-he's young, and finds it weak. It's a female, and already Bold, so I can just breed for mor!

(No offense to the young players, just that he is one of those young players who thinks they know all about the game. You know, the types who think having a Deoxys is cool, or gloats that their lvl 50 Charizard could beat a lvl 70, I don't know, Mew)

Years
    CLoryphyl would be if we were trying to make tangrowth a tank, but we aren't, we are trying to make him a wall. That means we need as much healing and defense as possible. That points to leaf guard.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Probopass learns Magnet Rise.

Hmmm... it's on the tip of my tongue, a pokemon with Sunnyday, Synthesis, Chlorophyll, and Solarbeam... krud, I forgot.

Um, Bellossom? Bellossom has better special defense, and its not even that great at being a wall. It's just good for luckily surviving a couple of hits. I like Bellossom though, and it's really fun to use for me, and I have a set if you want.

Vainz

The Pokemon and Jedi Master
    Years
    Tangrowth is a great choice. I just saw its stats, and they are pretty freakin good. Just gotta watch out for that Sp.Def though. I have no experince with this guy at all, so you guys are going to have to set up the votes and stuff like that. We really should go with Leaf Gaurd though, because he will be a wall. I really like that HP and Def. I agree with your sig ooka. I dont like all of these rules either. My sig was taken down a few weeks ago. I didnt even think it was that big. They need to make the size bigger.

Sunder

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Cradily doubles as Phy/Spec. wall. With the right nature and charactoristic of course.

Salamence as a Physical Sweeper.

Bronzong with Light Wall, Toxic, Block, Rest, Explosion with quick claw equipped to stall.

Nidoqueen is bulky enough to get off Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes. Poison point ability give a 30% chance of poisoning!

All I got right now.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Ohh gosh how could I forget about Cradilly. Basically Skarmory's arch nemesis because of it's ability Suction Cups and defenses to match.

It can learn Recover, Barrier and Amnesia which will allow it to last in battle with those 97 base stat defense and 107 base stat Special defense. It has decent base stats for attack to at 81 and a nice HP. Energy Ball for the win!

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    I say go with Cradily too. Though I know Amnesia, Barrier and Recover are must haves on it. The last move is open to alot of things. Mirror Coat is an option but Energy Ball is something hard to pass up. Then there is also good ol'Toxic.

Years
    If you go with toxic then an aromatherapy blissey will totally outstall you, which is why I would go with earthquake or something, mainly for fire types and electric types and then you don't have to worry so much about being outstalled by a blissey.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Tangrowth is a great choice. I just saw its stats, and they are pretty freakin good. Just gotta watch out for that Sp.Def though. I have no experince with this guy at all, so you guys are going to have to set up the votes and stuff like that. We really should go with Leaf Gaurd though, because he will be a wall. I really like that HP and Def. I agree with your sig ooka. I dont like all of these rules either. My sig was taken down a few weeks ago. I didnt even think it was that big. They need to make the size bigger.

Tangrowth could learn Amnesia, though it wouldn't help much.

Anti-Pop, that moveset isn't that good, I would trade Mirror Coat for Energy Ball. It isn't good because running into a Physical Sweeper will do a lot of harm, after Barrier and Amnesia-ing to the max, it has nothing to do on a Physical sweeper, it needs an attacking move for physical sweepers.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Tangrowth could learn Amnesia, though it wouldn't help much.

Anti-Pop, that moveset isn't that good, I would trade Mirror Coat for Energy Ball. It isn't good because running into a Physical Sweeper will do a lot of harm, after Barrier and Amnesia-ing to the max, it has nothing to do on a Physical sweeper, it needs an attacking move for physical sweepers.

That wasn't a moveset, that was all the good defensive options cradily has at its disposal. The two stat ups, recover, and something like HP grass or in 4th gen energy ball would be great for the last slot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back