• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen The best Pokemon in G/S/C?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Hmmmm. . Rugia (Lugia), Bangirasu (Tyranitar), Yamikarasu (Murkrow), Meganiumu (Meganium), Burakki (Umbreon), and much, much more. .

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    if you go for stats they are
    1. lugia ho-oh
    2. tyranitar celebi
    3. suicune raikou entei

but i liked lugia the most too

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I liked Suicune the most because it was a challenge to catch it. Like u saw it somewhere then it ran away but you know it wanted to battle you.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I really like umbreon. I took me awhile to get one but I was so happy when I did!

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    Totodile was my fave. Since the first pokemon game i ever played was silver, i would have to say Lugia m=was one of my favorites too

syphilis

lul spread the love.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    jumpluff is my favorite by far. i was envied by everyone because of the one i had on gold (in second grade).

Designation_Leader

I iz ubsessed wit teh kittehz!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    By and large, these three Pokemon in order:

1. Tyranitar
    2. Lugia
    3. Feraligatr

Hands down.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • It's all about Slowbro and Jumpluff for me. A toxic-stab Jumpluff is a wonderful Pokémon in any Crystal team and Slowbro is just... well, slow.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • I ♥ the Ursaring I raised on my Silver years ago. I got it when most of my Pokémon were in their forties, but I raised it till it was nearly twenty levels ahead of them all. It's not the best, but it's certainly my favorite.

Other than that, I also ♥ the Ampharos family.

Hiei

Trial and Error-er-er
    Years
  • Tyranitar has to be my favorite. I mean come on, who doesn't like a giant tyrant pokemon who destroys things. Plus he's dark so that just makes him even more awesome. Lugia comes in close second though, even if it's Legendary.

Fed

Battling on Wi-Fi.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    Snorlax. Nuff said.

Or Ampharos... :o

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Hoppip is my favorite, yeah who cares that it is really... REALLY weak, it's adorable! It's also pratically impossible for me to find :(... But yeah, Hoppip all the way.

Back