• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best Video Game Character

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    "What are you, the president of his fan club?"
    "No, zat would be your mother."
    You got it! *loads of talk* he could even be *boom* What it was obvious he was the red spy! Watch as he will turn red any second now. Any second now. See red, oh wait thats blood.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    oh jeez, its hard for me to pick

Pokey/Porky, Barret Wallace, Cloud Strife, Riku, that dood rom the original Digimon World (lol not JK)

I'm gunna HAVE to go with BArrte Wallace from FF7, with Pokey/Porky a close second.

I take that back! I totally forgot about Starky from Chronocross.

Thanks calm Spirit, your sig reminded me XD

Immortal_one

Math is power.
    Years
    Wow. No one has mentioned Link yet? D:

Link has always been a favorite of mine, no matter who else I happen to fancy at the time ♥
    I'm with you on that!
    Link is my favorite video game character, but it's not so much himself as much as what you take him through in the games, ya know?

My second would have to be Solid/Old Snake from the MGS series.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    You know who I forgot? Edward from Fullmetal Achemist. He has a game, so I guess it's legal. Lucario is now in too. Kain from FFIV, and Artix Von Krieger! (jk about Artix... Maybe.)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Gotta go with Chris Redfield, I think. He's awesome and a really cool character to play as. :D

My runner-up would have to be Atlas from Bioshock.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    I'm a big fan of Kel'Thuzad (pre-WotLK voice change) and Fawful.

I've also always had a soft spot for Bowser and Luigi. I mean, they have to compete with Mario, yet neither of them give up (well, Luigi gives up plenty of times, but is dragged back into the action one way or another).

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I think Lucas, Claus, Ness, Kumatora, and Duster from Earthbound are Awesome, Especially the Masked Man.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Luigi.
    I don't care if anyone says that Mario is better then Luigi. Luigi will always be my all time favorite video game character. :D

Oh, and I also forgot of my sweet Jill Valentine from Resident Evil too. :3

Andcetera

Jigglypuff~<333
    Years
    Imma say,
    Walter Sullivan from SH4.
    Hes a psycho killer that wants to get his mother back by sacrificing people.
    What a mama's boy D:
    I love him<333333333

Back