• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- The Bishie Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    I would like to reclaim Haruhi Suzumiya from Melanchony of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Kurumi Momose from Pani Poni Dash

Maria Traydor from Star Ocean Til the Ends of Time

Rin Tohsaka from Fate Stay Night

and Nanna from Fire Emblem.

If a week hasn't gone by I hope, I hope to get my claims back.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Flissy reclaims Shinn Asuka, Stellar Loussier from Gundam Seed Destiny and Hakudoushi from Inuyasha. I would also wanna claim Osaka from Azumanga Daioh.

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I shall claim Lacus Clyne from Gundam SEED/Destiny if not reclaimed by tomorrow.
    Also,may I claim Baryl from Interstella 5555? 8D

Last edited:

Blazemxx

is Juuka the legend.
    Years
    Can I claim Haruka/ May from Pokemon, Bianca from Pokemon Heroes, and Nico Robin from One Piece?

Last edited:

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Okay! It's Friday where I am, and Roy_Stalker hasn't reclaimed him, so now may I claim Roy Mustang?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years

Reclaim period is now over.

There were NO holds on claims, so if you said something like "can you put ____ on hold in case no one reclaims them?" then you have to post NOW before someone else does in order to claim that person.

Moving on, so sorry for taking so long to update this. I caught a bad cold and reeaaally didn't feel like having to update this thread so I just avoided it...eheh. <<; So since there's such a backlog, just look for your name to see if there're any complications as quoting everyone would make this post waaay too long. If you requested someone who was waiting to be reclaimed during the reclaim period, I simply did not add your request and didn't bother mentioning your name here. Just read the list to see if you need to request again, thanks.

Kakashi and Sasuke Lover - Hughes wasn't taken, and I added Havoc to your list as well since I wasn't sure if you just wanted one more added on or if you wanted to fill all your claim slots. o.o

_One_Winged_Angel_ - Pokemon claims don't go here.

wobbuffetds - Look for the couple claim thread. Should be elsewhere in this forum. The Pokemon claim thread is in Pokemon General. And...I'm gonna guess Harley's from Pokemon (don't follow that anime much anymore). If not, lemme know.

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
    I would like to claim:

Gene from samurai Champloo
    Sesshomaru from Inuyasha
    Spike from Cowboy Bee-Bop
    Vicous from Cowboy Bee-Bop
    Sephiroth From FF7

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Um...excuse me...I claimed Shippo from Inuyasha...but you didn't it on the list ^^; Can you please fix that?

And while I'm here can I claim Tsubaki from Inuyasha? >:3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back