• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Blue Bloods (Go away, Reds!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • I spent the whole day yesterday sleep deprived. At the end of the day we crashed into a friend's apartment to sort out our assignments, and then went out for dinner, ultimately decided to stay a bit over there watching cable TV, went home by hitching a ride on a friend's car before dropping on my bed at about 9 or 10 PM.

...we're asking about our days, right? (It's 9 AM so settle with what I did yesterday, k?)

Lucid

I spent the whole day yesterday sleep deprived. At the end of the day we crashed into a friend's apartment to sort out our assignments, and then went out for dinner, ultimately decided to stay a bit over there watching cable TV, went home by hitching a ride on a friend's car before dropping on my bed at about 9 or 10 PM. Take a nap. Holy fuck.

...we're asking about our days, right? (It's 9 AM so settle with what I did yesterday, k?)
    You sound sleep deprived. Go take a nap love.

you can always work with ayy lmao gurl
    Fonzie pls <3 go jump something

Years
  • I still don't get how the whole red V blues thing is supposed to work.

Just reminds me of the house of Montague and Capulet. It ended badly..

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You post around here and do things depending on what the holy mods want you to do during that week to gain extra points.

Or something like that. You should never ask me for explanations.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    new day you know what that means

wow, dose, smooth, amazing, ritual

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
  • wow I just got a decent dose, flow so smooth its like a hose, steady stream tastes amazing never fazing, rhymings a daily ritual its become habitual.... I'm to high for this right now haha wish this would work in a post that counts lol

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Am I gonna have to stage an intervention?

The Blue Bloods (Go away, Reds!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back