• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Blue Bloods (Go away, Reds!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

Team Blue's Base

May has come, and with it The Treehouse has been split into two parties. You are part of The Blue Bloods, and your goal is to defeat The Rad Reds in several to-be-announced trials, and take control of The Treehouse.

For the duration of this challenge, this thread will serve as your dcc. That's right, there will be no main dcc. Here you will do all of the normal dcc things, but also meet with your group and keep track of your points - which I will get to in a minute. And please, do not look at the other team's thread. There will be a week in the future where looking at the thread would just ruin the fun for everyone, so if you could just get into the habit of not looking in there now then that would be great.

Now onwards to points. Points will be decided to how well you stick to the theme. Some weeks there will be special ways that points will be tallied, but overall the idea is one post that follows the theme equates to one point. It would be nice if you could make your first post in this thread reserved for scorekeeping purposes. Any other scorekeeping details will be given in the weekly theme. At the end of the week, two points will be given out. Some weeks a team might get one point, and other weeks they might get both. It really just depends on your performance.

The Weekly Theme
Spoiler:

The following people are your brothers and sisters, you will be fighting together for control over The Treehouse.

Team Blue​

Spoiler:

Team Red (Rek 'em)
Spoiler:

Got an idea for a theme? Message one of the mods. We're open to any and all suggestions :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I got you all the list of Team Red put up as well we're going to destroy you uh yeah, teams were randomly generated so the number you are really doesn't matter :)

Super Skitty

Up up and away~
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
Awesome, this looks like it's gonna be fun. :D

PS: Blue wins. I can see the future.

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
I'll try my best to join in on the fun haha. Will be checking out between breaks on my assignments. :P

Also Team Blue!

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
tumblr_inline_ndklpzT3w41r70j40.gif

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Klippy's just mad cuz he ain't part of the winners team. #kliptheskunk #painttheforumsred

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Get the hell out of our thread, sonata. U no welcome here.

Anyways, i started the quote war with omi and hika

Edit: using this post to keep track

17 points for quotes
Longest war is 7 posts in the OTP thread

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I"M GLAD YOU GET MY REFERENCES, BUT DON'T BRING ME DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL BY BRINGING ME TO THIS GROSS BLUE THREAD. REDS ARE BEST.

RED IS THE COLOR OF A BATHROOM TRIP AFTER A BIG TACO BELL MEAL DEAL. YOU ARE THAT BATHROOM TRIP.

jk I love you man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back