• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy and girl counting thread (Remember to post at least four words!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

0 in gen. II (no red Gyara), 0 in gen. III, 4 in gen. IV (not counting cheated ones/ones received in a trade), and 0 in gen. V (not counting event Suicune).

Uu, I hope there's at least one fanart site that draws Touko in another outfit. /wants Musical!Touko

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

All the ones in 4th gen. I randomly ran into.

First was Floatzel in Diamond. I was Poke Radaring for Ditto. So, in other words, I wasn't chaining. It was literally the first encounter I came upon.

Then was Girafarig in imported Platinum. I found that on my way to Lake Valor and Pastoria. This is pre-beating Cynthia, just FYI.

Then came either Combee or Abomasnow, but let's go with Combee in Pearl. I was SRing at a honey tree for a female Combee when I came across a shiny but male one. Still caught it anyhoo.

Finally was my patriotic Abomasnow (caught him on the 4th of July) in English Platinum. I was Poke Radaring for Absol on Mt. Coronet when I came across him. Again, he was like the first encounter and wasn't chained or anything.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

My first and only shiny in Black and White was a Pidove...which was about 1 day when I first played the game. ^^

I think all together...I've got about 6 legit shines? XD [NOT BRAGGING OR ANYTHING!]

But yeah, I've saw and caught at least one shiny at each of the games. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I still switch between the Japanese and English names every now and then. I'm getting better at using the English ones, but still... XD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

I'm STILL getting used to spelling Whimsicott. XD;

[WHICH I GOT WRONG THE FIRST TIME I SPELLED IT HERE BTW. =3=; TOO MANY CONSTANTS BLURRED TOGETHER. ERGH.]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Sean did you just change your avvie or does the randimg thing actually work in avatars for normal users/perhaps supporters now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back