• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy and girl counting thread (Remember to post at least four words!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I keep going to the "Post reply" page where it says to wait 30 seconds before posting again, so I cbf'd to go check my post each and every time.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

/waiting for K-On! 4 to load; may watch FT later to catch up (the club's prez's seiyuu voices Wendy <333)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

So, how's everyone enjoying their last day on earth? :DDD
    Just FYI, I don't believe in such a thing. It's as believable as 2012.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I need to train my Axew more so she can evolve. And then I'll need to train my Deino a bit so he can at least get closer to evolving. /giving him Eviolite is worth it so hard

At the same time, though, I should probably up Cofagrigus's, Samurott's, and Darmanitan's levels a bit (especially Cofagrigus's, both Samurott and Darmanitan are in their late 30s) for Skyla.

I wish Smack Down didn't have to be purchased with BP because it would so come in handy with Krookodile on Black. I'd be able to knock birds out of the sky (and Levitators/Magnet Risers, perhaps?) and then Earthquake the hell out of them if they're still standing ;;

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years

Funny, I'm training my Haxorus. :3. He's 52 now. Started today at 31 as an Axew. E4 Run and black city. With EV training and Pokerus. :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    535 (Erik counted up so therefore I'm following that)

I hatched my Axew and Deino at level 1 around Striaton, sooo...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back