• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy and girl counting thread (Remember to post at least four words!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I want a Symphonia/Phantasia theme later but I'd rather everyone else I know ditch theirs first before I do one. It's a bit annoying seeing Symphonia everywhere.

/everywhere mostly being here; I could just stay away from this section but I'm too used to it

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm still tempted to try Blazblue and Disgaea out. There are versions for the PSP, so Idk.

I'm talking avatar/signature theme, not PC skins.

And I still love Forever Standing REGULAR and Time and Space most. Though the Arcanine one rocks too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I want a Symphonia/Phantasia theme later but I'd rather everyone else I know ditch theirs first before I do one. It's a bit annoying seeing Symphonia everywhere.

/everywhere mostly being here; I could just stay away from this section but I'm too used to it

Sorry~ <3

Well gee, I wonder why it's mostly here. Maybe it's because I'm around. <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Though it's slowly been going over to the boy's upper-hand. Us girls have been slacking off. XD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Unless it's for the Pokedex and it probably will be I'll probably won't be training up a Axew for a while, yupyup~

We do, indeed~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have so much points stacked up. I should see how much money I'll get from 'em. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

If it totals over 80k give it to me o3o /brick'd

Ah, it's nice to come into a slightly small but somewhat active chat. Though thanks to a thread I'm now tempted to make a Sewaddle Muse.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think it will, but idk. XD

I haven't actually been in a group convo in a while like... since the last one we all had on MSN.

Maybe in like the far future when I actually start trying to build a more competitive team to battle my friends with. But I'm sure all of them is going to have one, so my priorities will be Pokemon who can counter them. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

So far I still have Deino but he's come in handy a lot :3 Hustle is a bit annoying sometimes but hey he'll get Levitate once he's fully evolved.

Also,

The boy and girl counting thread (Remember to post at least four words!)

DON'T YOU WANT TO TAKE IT HOME.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back