• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bronze League

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I'm out of Eevees for now. Until I palpark more, I'm closed. I'll be open again in a day.

nopiddy

Bronze league Ice Elite
    Years
    OMG Now the fire leader quit PC Ok anyone wanting to be the fore leader aswell can apply

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Why not just drop the fire and flying gyms?? You will still have 8 gyms after that, which is enough.

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
    I would also say that the Ground Gym should be closed, it's been since the 13th of July that Sky Warrior was last on PC. Maybe he doesn't use PC anymore.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2009
    8 gyms I would call the minimum, but that is me I guess, so about that gym I would say find a replacement then, it doesn't have to be ground, can always be of a different type :/

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
    I would say let's find a replacement for the flying gym, 'cause there are more people who have defeated the flying gym (including me :-) ), than the Ground Gym. Else my effort would have been for nothing!
    So my opinion: erase fire and ground gym

nopiddy

Bronze league Ice Elite
    Years
    Just incase you didnt see the update on the first page i removed the fire and flying gyms so if any challengers have those badges you can remove em

Back