• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bronze League

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    After seemingly forever a battle between Yono(TimeNight) and me was arranged and I left the victor.

It was a very enjoyable battle and towards the end I thought I was going to lose.

pikapeekatchu

I<3 pazuzuFTW ;3
    Years
    okie dokie artichokie !!!
    :D let me just go over the rules and check my team is it a 6v6? it dosent say

im ready now it took me awhile to find the UU and NU pokemon i hope the site had valid information :D
    well ill meet ya there

Last edited:

thadarkcookie

jedi mind
    Years
    For all the ppl who been wanting to battle me im so sorry i been really busy OK everyone you can battle me this weekin im not busy im gunna be sitin on my ass lol so ya

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    Uhhhhh.....any word on the Ground Leader, Sky Warrior?

From my understanding he has been on PC for a maximum of three days, if you count the day he joined as a full day.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    I beat polkop 3-0 today. (just saying this to be nice and bump the thread^^)

nopiddy

Bronze league Ice Elite
    Years
    sorry i havent been on for a while but im changing rellym to the ground leader and the e4 spot of fighting is now open (or i need a sub )

Back