• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bronze League

nopiddy

Bronze league Ice Elite
    Years
    Alright i just got my new computer so now ill be able to make badges (soon)

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I haven't had any luck, so I'll just say this. I challenge the gym leader who sees this post.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Just thought I'd make my first post. I have taken the spot of Dragon E4 and look forward to whenever somebody manages to get all their badges and work their way to me at the final stage.

protovad

has a bad hangover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    untill august 6th my rules are shoddy battle if you dont know what it is look on google

Xtreme99

EVd Pokemon Colector
    Years
    Rules are you can use 1 legendary and no hacks besides that you can use the clauses
    Congrats To Cimson For Winning my badge and Racast you gotta wait right now im going to trade the prize after that im going to battle someone then you ok?

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    That makes no sense. Is it a Standard (with standard clauses) OU battle, yes or no?

Xtreme99

EVd Pokemon Colector
    Years
    Im around here im flying gym leader btw not accepting challenges right now, Btw racast those are my custom rules =P
    So far
    Me < CrimsonStorm
    Me < Slowking
    i lost em all lol

Back