• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bronze League

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    *still trying to get a match against Xtreme*
    Anyhow, the problem with a mono Ghost team...is that it's a mono ghost team, sadly. Ghosts are all (save Dusknoir and Spiritomb) sweepers, and are therefore frail (your should probably rethink your Rotom, perhaps use it for Screen Support) and die fast. Further, they're either predictable or easy to outspeed. Nothing you can do really. x.x

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I'll challenge ya anytime. I'd love to just catch someone online around here! XD Besides the ghost gym of course.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I'll make us a banner once I am better. :]
    I'm getting better but it could take a few days. x.x;
    Sorry about this everyone. D:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    on shody battles they have an option were you can choose a random team so you can choose that option

o0r have a normal shoddy battle

But then you wouldn't be restricted to the three Psychic Pokemon you must have, so that's sort of unfair.

protovad

has a bad hangover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    hmm your right guess i didnt think things through but it sort of does follow the psycic concept

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Well, perhaps you could use 3 random psychics and 3 other random pokemon? Just use a random number generator for the latter 3...and maybe right down the number of all psychic types on pieces of paper, put them in a hat and do it that way?

Then, the challenger's team would be completely random.

protovad

has a bad hangover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    oh and yeah you can challenge the gym

to download type for (shoddy battle download)

type shoddy battle download on google

Last edited:

psychopath002

Bronze League: Fire Gym
    Years
    Hey guys I'm back! Sorry I was absent for the past 5 days, something came up in the family >.>
    I'm up for grabs usually everyday from Noon to 10 pm (PST)
    So PM me if you want a battle! Thanks!

protovad

has a bad hangover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    ok rcast lets fight im rdy my name on shoddy is the same on here go to smogon server

Back