• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I'm not a fan of the Snubbull line. I don't like their designs that much, and they're not that good battlers either.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

My favourite Fairy types are Togekiss, Florges, Azumarill, Clefable, Gardevoir, and Mr. Mime. I also like Wigglytuff, Mawile, Slurpuff, Aromatisse, and Sylveon.

My least favourite Fairy types are the Snubbull line (especially Granbull) and Whimsicott. Speaking of Whimsicott, I'm still sour it got the Fairy type while the much more deserving Lilligant and Bellossom didn't.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

When I think of fairies, bulldogs that look like they want to destroy everything definitely don't come to mind. I don't like a lot of fairies actually. Most of the older fairy Pokémon are cool. But those of Gen VI are all so ugly. Except for Klefki, Klefki is cute. <3

Years

People don't get why Snubbull is Fairy-type, but I have read what it's based on and it actually makes sense when you find out.

Lycanthropy

Years

I really like abilities that combine well, such as Drizzle plus Swift Swim. Intimidate is really effective as well, certainly near the start of the game, saves you a use of Growl.

9 Rain Dish or Lightning Rod

Since Lightning Rod got buffed, it became at least kind of useful. Do you use it when you predict an Electric type move or mainly use it in double battles?

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Speaking of Lightningrod, the buff it got in Gen 5 made it useful in single battles, and the Pikachu line got it, so I really like the ability. It was also a nice little buff for the Goldeen line.

Lycanthropy

Years

Goldeen are physical right? So the stat boost isn't the most amazing thing, but one weakness less is definitely something.

Other abilities I think are cool are Levitate and Magic Bounce (though I also kinda hate the latter for forgetting it works on Stealth Rock as well too often). I don't know how I could forget those.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Goldeen and Seaking are physical attackers, yes, but losing the Electric weakness is a buff for them. Despite this, though, I don't like them.

Back