• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

TheRusty

The Dragon Master
Years

Could be, but the removal of a type feels strange though. Bellossom feels a bit out of place in the Oddish evo line. (It would do great as grass/fairy though.)

Not only the removal of a type is strange, but it also gets a drastic change in its design

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

Wel I think a type change could do good for it I mean, losing a type when evolving? Yeah Grass Fairy should fit well.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

It's so hard to determine what Pokemon could use a Mega more than other species.

Except Butterfree. Just to go along with Mega Beedrill.

d

I'm not a fan of mega evolution. Too gimmicky and a lot of them don't look as good as the regular forms

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I'd totally be in for a Mega Froslass, Butterfree and Slowking. I really can't stand a lack of symmetry, a Pokémon duo should stay a duo, including Megas.

Personally, I prefer Slowbro over Slowking. I find tanky Pokémon interesting to play with, but they're hard to use in-game. (Training a Shuckle without experience share is no fun. :()

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

Marill is...all right. Mostly reminds me of Tracey from the anime and a certain famous person in the Pokemon fandom.

Back