• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race V3.0

Years
  • The Bulbasaur Race V3

The Bulbasaur Race V3.0

Current Pokemon: #220 Swinub

The Rules (I'm lazy so here's a C/P of Lycan's from the last thread)
    • The idea of this thread is simple - we start off with a Pokémon with 10 HP and with each successive post you can either add or remove 1 HP from the Pokémon.
    • When a Pokémon hits either 0 or 20 HP, the Pokémon is put into the 'discarded' or 'saved' list based on which it hit.
    • Count up if you like the Pokémon, count down if you don't!
    • Once the first Pokémon is finished, we move onto the next Pokémon.
    • Continue in Pokédex order until all 801 (currently, since Marshadow isn't officially released at this time) Pokémon have been sorted.
    • Try to keep conversation flowing between posts - all posts must be relevant to Pokémon as this is Pokémon Trivia!

Saved:
    Spoiler:

Discarded:
    Spoiler:

Slugma was the current Pokemon at the time the last thread died out, so I'll start at that point for this thread.

Last edited:
    Years

One notable factor I love about Slugma is its grey-coloured shiny, which looks so much like hardened magma.

Years

I was actually surprised the Slugma line didn't make it into the Alola Dex, considering the region is based on a location that's a volcanic island.

Years

Speaking of Torkoal, I heard people thought Turtonator would be a Torkoal evolution. Guess it's the whole fire turtles thing.

Last edited:
    Years

I feel disappointed by Magcargo's shiny being pink. Who the hell at Game Freak came up with that idea?

Back