• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Cat's Meow

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What's your favorite Eeveelution?
    Flareon has always been my favorite. I've been loving it and using it since Pokemon XD. Too bad it isn't good in battling. >_> (surprisingly, it did better than Jolteon in XD for me. xD)

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    What's your favorite Eeveelution?
    While I'm a huge ice fan, I'm going to have to go with Vaporeon. I think it's cuter than Glaceon and it can still wield Ice-type attacks. I think it's so adorable when it's melting away. It claimed my heart when I saw it on a TOPPS card (which I can't seem to find a picture of anywhere now).

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Hi please can i join!
    Name:shinysweety
    Why you want to join:beacuse i loooovvveeee cat pokemon like delecaty, skitty, glameow, glaceon and more!
    Partner:delecaty please
    Thanks!:)

Current topic:i looooovvvveeeee glaceon shes my fav evee elo i loved her since the first time i saw her!!!

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Hi please can i join!
    Name:shinysweety
    Why you want to join:beacuse i loooovvveeee cat pokemon like delecaty, skitty, glameow, glaceon and more!
    Partner:delecaty please
    Thanks!:)
    Added. Welcome to the group!

New Topic:
    What sort of cat Pokémon would you like to see in future generations?

Personally, I'd really like to see some new Eeveelutions, namely Flying and Dragon. But if I had to pick something entirely new, I'd go with a griffin. They're one of my favorite mythological creatures and I'm really surprised they haven't made an appearance yet.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    A fire tiger. I can imagine it. <3 *cougharcaninecough*

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    Maybe a Cheetah and it has wicked as speed. Oh and more Eeveelutions. I mostly want to see a Poison Eeveelution.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    joining.
    Name: Xilfer123
    Partner: Umbreon
    Reason to join: I love cats, i read books about cats all the time.

to answer the current topic:
    a Fire type cat would be AWSOME! maybe with a flame tail and, you know what i mean.
    i know what you're thinking theres already Arcanine and Flareon, but those have feline traits they aren't really cats, things like glameow and skitty, those are real cats, so imagine a Flame Glameow.
    it's name should also be Pykitty, combination of Pyro and Kitty.
    P.S. Do you have any banners?

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    joining.
    Name: Xilfer123
    Partner: Umbreon
    Reason to join: I love cats, i read books about cats all the time.

to answer the current topic:
    a Fire type cat would be AWSOME! maybe with a flame tail and, you know what i mean.
    i know what you're thinking theres already Arcanine and Flareon, but those have feline traits they aren't really cats, things like glameow and skitty, those are real cats, so imagine a Flame Glameow.
    it's name should also be Pykitty, combination of Pyro and Kitty.
    P.S. Do you have any banners?
    Added~

I know what you mean. There are very few purely feline Pokemon, and most of them are all cutesy like Skitty or Glameow. A cool-looking Fire-type would be a breath of fresh air.

And we don't have any banners yet, but I'm working on some myself. You're welcome to donate if you want, and that goes for everyone else as well.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Great, you're right we NEED something purely feline and cool over here.
    i'll set to work on a banner then, but i might not be too good.
    ontopic: a water cat might be really special too,maybe with a tail made purely out of water!

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Great, you're right we NEED something purely feline and cool over here.
    i'll set to work on a banner then, but i might not be too good.
    ontopic: a water cat might be really special too,maybe with a tail made purely out of water!

Good idea xil,a water cat this ,is just a example but we could have a water lion with a pure water main as well as tail,and a dark blue coat if you guys agree with it!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    That's a great idea.
    also, here's the banner:
    i hope someone has something better.

Attachments

• The Cat's Meow
      New Bitmap Image.PNG
      3.2 KB · Views: 13
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey can I join?

What's your favourite Eeveelution?
    AlsoWhat's your partner pokémon?
    The Cat's Meow

Yeah, I love Flareon...so much, I'd like it as my partner! It started when I saw a pic of a Flareon(Weird star-like icon) Pokémon TCG card in one of the TCG guide booklets that comes when you buy a theme deck...never un-liked it since...even though I spent over half of my pokémon fandom not owning one as Emerald was my only game...Ranger doesn't count and on Diamond I didn't discover Bebe until 2008....

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Like Ice Queen, I'd like to see a Cheetah pokemon.. here's what I have in mind: (copied from memory from my post in the Dojo)

Electric & Fighting type

Hp, Def & Sp.Def: 50
    Atk & Sp.atk: 110 (at least)
    Speed: 140

Also, I have an idea for an Absol evolution:
    It'd be like a lion with with a "rotating fan" blade on it's head, MASSIVE claws & a blade on the tail instead of the usual turf of fur on lions.
    (However, it MUST have the same beautiful face as Absol!)
    It's stats would be the same as Absol's, but with better Sp.Atk & MUCH better Speed.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I'd like to see more of a snow leopard Pokemon. One that actually looks like a leopard and is ice-type, unlike Suicune (which is still super awesome). I'd also like to see either a pre-evo of Meowth or an evolution of Persian.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back