• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "clan" Organization thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    HAHAHAHA lol NightofShadows is BACK! You got a new DS? Would like to battle you =)

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Xairmo and Murderface/Michael, could we try and stay, like, PG in our posts? You're going a bit overboard, even if it's funny. :P

Sorry >.< I'll try to keep it down...and yes it was funny XD

Does anyone have a tm for Earthquake?

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Thank you for the tm loto :D
    This is like the tenth time youve given me either a tm or heart scale so I really owe ya >.<

Ársa

k.
    Years
    I suppose I must join again... o.0

I would like to battle please NoS, it seems you are one of the better battlers here, and the number has been decreasing slowly... :(

~T_S

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Xairmo and Murderface/Michael, could we try and stay, like, PG in our posts? You're going a bit overboard, even if it's funny. :P

Sorry..but that's just how I roll T_T

Plus, I just got called a "Flamer" but someone who..actually is one. How do you think I feel? ;_;

I remember I beat NoS that one time with a paralyzed T-Tar at like, 4 HP..overall we must have fought like, 15 times, and I think I won like, twice in total ._.

Seriously, um..you can unblock me now o_o;

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    could i please join the clan?...im not sure if im been ignored or my posts not seen.

I have no problem with you joining the clan. No critiera required. Not sure where this clan ranks thing came from but since everyone seems to like it. Ill keep it.

Sorry..but that's just how I roll T_T

Plus, I just got called a "Flamer" but someone who..actually is one. How do you think I feel? ;_;

I remember I beat NoS that one time with a paralyzed T-Tar at like, 4 HP..overall we must have fought like, 15 times, and I think I won like, twice in total ._.

Seriously, um..you can unblock me now o_o;

You are unblocked lol, Im just not online at the moment

I suppose I must join again... o.0

I would like to battle please NoS, it seems you are one of the better battlers here, and the number has been decreasing slowly... :(

~T_S

I have to make a team again, get new pokemon etc. Its going to be a good while before i manage to have a team again. Be patient, i promise to play EVERYONE as soon as i have a team ready.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I I have to make a team again, get new pokemon etc. Its going to be a good while before i manage to have a team again. Be patient, i promise to play EVERYONE as soon as i have a team ready.

I thought it was only your DS you were missing? Nevertheless, like to battle you soon

Anyone looking for a battle currently?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I have a question, as I of course have become very interested in this clan.

Is there any other form of getting in? Unfortunately long story short I can't battle, but I was just wondering any and all possible forms of becoming a member. Thank you!

Hmmm I guess her update means that's a no. Okay Ill just lurk around here then, might pick up some things for my recent team building. Well, Thanks again... :D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, I don't think we really have clan ranks. I believe it's just, the members that excel in skill and common pokeknowledge are made recruiters to bring new members into "The Clan" so that people who started playing Pokemon yesterday don't end up being on our side in a clan war.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Hmmm I guess her update means that's a no. Okay Ill just lurk around here then, might pick up some things for my recent team building. Well, Thanks again... :D

I am perfectly fine with you joining if that what your asking lol, sorry for not responding

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    We used to make it so everyone had to be tested to get into the clan NoS which is where the clan recruiters come in. They test the individuals who want to get in and if they don't nessasearly have to win to get in. They just have to show enough skill and knowledge in battling to get in.

Are we still going to be doing this? Because it seems your just letting people in so I would like to know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back