• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "clan" Organization thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I am perfectly fine with you joining if that what your asking lol, sorry for not responding

Oh okay, thanks! and no problem it's kinda hard to notice me sometimes ;P

And on the thing of getting in easy, I've proven I'm worth the clan, top 100 once on shoddy, and Anti pop can easily tell anyone of my team and skill, or you can go to my list of threads and see my team, I know what Im talking about >.>

My game recently wiped out so that's why I can't battle, so I'm sorry if anyone takes it like im getting in easily when I have proven myself in the past, just have to get a new diamond.

Years
    NoS, are we still doing the recruiter thing? I don't have a problem with hammerhead and BeachBoy getting in, but I'm not sure it's in the Clan's best interests to let people walk in and join. It would kind of be degrading. >_>

Vendetta

Member of the Invictus Trio
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    HEllo

Guys Can I join this league? Just want to improve my battling skills

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    Well we don't know if the recruitment system is still on... But I guess I can test you. Anyways you have to wait until NightofShadows answer.
    I can still test you if you want...

Vendetta

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    W8

Okay just no insulting afterwards Im not that good in battling hahaha. Thanks. My fc is in my trainer card and your fc?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well we don't know if the recruitment system is still on... But I guess I can test you. Anyways you have to wait until NightofShadows answer.
    I can still test you if you want...

...If we do keep the recruitment setup (and I dearly hope we do--this is already feeling strange enough without that change being added on), we would probably still stick with the previous recruiters, whom you were not among.

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    ...If we do keep the recruitment setup (and I dearly hope we do--this is already feeling strange enough without that change being added on), we would probably still stick with the previous recruiters, whom you were not among.

Ya, I know that I'm not a recruiter (I asked to NoS but I have no answer) So I guess someone have to test Vendetta...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    So can I join? Kinda confusing hhahaha

Here's what the deal has been thus far:

1. You need to have skill in battling. If you consider yourself "not that good in battling" then you might want to get better first.

2. You need to be tested by one of four (or maybe five if Ooka is included again) specific members. If you pass, you get in. If not, you don't.

Vendetta

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    OKAY

Hahaha I know how to battle I just dont want to be overconfident. If no one will test me ok then maybe later sorry for the bother

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    As Ichaste said... You have to contact the recluiters... I want test you, but i can't... We can battle if you like, that way I'll see if you have the skill, BUT that won't be a test battle...

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    i have a good stragie with either azelf,golem, or weezing... ev train them on atk, and spd for any of them, give them focaus sash and use explosion... if they have good atk with focaus sash u dont need good def, sp.def, or hp if u just goin to blow ur self up so i made up that and it works well for me tell me if its kinda stupid? lol so far i dont think so and point ur resond y its stupid

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Yes we should test people to get in the clan.The Clan will lose its respect if we have noobs here.

I want to point this out, Please do not be ignorant to people who arent not good at battling.

The statement above is a very rude and inconsiderate message to people who want to get better. This clan was originally made to help people to get better. NOT to keep bad players from being good ones or keeping bad players from joining. That is NOT what this clan original purpose. Somehow in my absence this all changed and im changing it back to the way it used to be. The point of this is to allow players to get better while being in a friendly environment. NOT keep them away because of the fact that they arent as good as YOU want them to be.

That is how you earn respect. Not by shutting out lesser players.

As far as this Recruiter business is concerned. Anyone can recruit whoever they want. But the CURRENT recruiters will do the testing. I will be testing everyone personally myself really soon when i get my game up to speed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back