• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "clan" Organization thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    im gonna unviel my new team soon its gonna kick all types of like or as(gotta use similes sometime in life lol)

well i pretty much got quadratic eqautions down packed and thanx to battling a good friend i have thought of a nice adjustment to my team that you all will soon see and could someone give me an update on whats going on ive been outta the loop for awhile and im not exactly sure of whats going on

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    yea i need it for something else...im trying to finish my dex and i need a bunch of evolved forms so i need a fire stone and thx

have anyone finish there dex without cheating? not counting pokemon u cant obtain like arceus

Last edited:

silver%

Years
    sorry someone applied lol

this makes me appreciate magnezone all the more

stupid stall wars......

...............really if your gonna have me sit through a two hour stall war can i at least get my win....... im sure it wouldnt have went off if u were declared the winner i thought u were better than that.........all i can say is wow

Last edited:

silver%

Years
    i can run a battle

the one from yesterday still has me mad i dont think im removing that from my sig ~_~*

then again i think im leaving the clan i dont seem to fit and i try to make things more interesting and fun but i just get ignored so ill let you all have fun but im leaving
    enjoy your tourny.

Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    sorry someone applied lol

this makes me appreciate magnezone all the more

stupid stall wars......

...............really if your gonna have me sit through a two hour stall war can i at least get my win....... im sure it wouldnt have went off if u were declared the winner i thought u were better than that.........all i can say is wow

Um i didnt D/C, I fled >_____>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back