• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "clan" Organization thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    Um i didnt D/C, I fled >_____>

ummm then i wouldnt be complaining

you really shouldnt lie

u fled then d/cd

and instead of a win i got a fat blue screen after waiting in a battle for over an hour in a battle i was obviously meant to win

it was my three walls vs your gay skarm bliss

what possibly made u think you could win..........

anyone can do a stall team with a skarm bliss but can they do it without it

i was meant to win and even was willing to give a draw.....

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Well....I've been gone for most of this weekend and stuff. Been pretty busy and crap but had a lot of fun.

Anyway hows everyone been and whats new?

Also I got a spare Jack just pm me when your on.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    ummm then i wouldnt be complaining

you really shouldnt lie

u fled then d/cd

and instead of a win i got a fat blue screen after waiting in a battle for over an hour in a battle i was obviously meant to win

it was my three walls vs your gay skarm bliss

what possibly made u think you could win..........

anyone can do a stall team with a skarm bliss but can they do it without it

i was meant to win and even was willing to give a draw.....

Yes i D/ced after I fled but I saw the freakin win lose screen for a few secs and then d/ced cuz it was like 2 in the flippin morning where I was >.>
    And now I have given up caring about this whole thing because I take offense to your use of the term "gay".

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    I saw you use gay in a derogatory way not too long ago you know.

Please don't be a hypocrite, it really bothers me >_>

Xairmo

Years
    The way I see it is I can use it cuz I am gay. Its the same deal with the "N" word and blck people. I believe it was Ichaste who stated that it is only or more so acceptable for a group of people to use the derrogatory term that is used to define them. More over if I remember correctly you and me were talking about wifi and I said "lets hope the only thing being gay is me". Which I used it in a completely different context

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Lol ok.

"If I'm gay I can use the word gay in a derogatory manner but also I should expect other people who aren't gay not to use it in a derogatory manner"

Oh yeah...keep dreaming. ;p

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    Yes i D/ced after I fled but I saw the freakin win lose screen for a few secs and then d/ced cuz it was like 2 in the flippin morning where I was >.>
    And now I have given up caring about this whole thing because I take offense to your use of the term "gay".

i didnt even use gay in that meaning and yes you have used gay in a hypocritcal meaning i know your gay and i even said if i slip up and use it that i mean the gay as in misfortunate and thank you for admiting that you did d/c and btw it was even later where i was so thats really no excuse to d/c

its not like i said you are a really gay person **** i dont like how you like men and so forth
    i said it as in its was a misfortunate event and if you didnt know now you know but you complelty took that outta context and i told you that before if i happend to use the word gay it would be in that meaning so really thats your fault of this whole conversation and im glad you admitted to what you did(this conversation wasnt needed but guess we had to go there)

THE IS NOT SOUTH PARK YOU ARE NOT MR.GARRISON

funny who woulda thought this would actully happen for real

south park ftw

but anyway i shouldnt be even spamming up this thread cuz im no longer a member of the clan so i apoligize Nos and other members for messing up and spamming i had forgotten i had quit for a momment and was trying to aruge in a thread i no longer belong to

i apoligize and i will try to keep it under control in the future(assuming xamiro dosent have another stupid comment)

Xairmo

Years
    i didnt even use gay in that meaning and yes you have used gay in a hypocritcal meaning i know your gay and i even said if i slip up and use it that i mean the gay as in misfortunate and thank you for admiting that you did d/c and btw it was even later where i was so thats really no excuse to d/c

its not like i said you are a really gay person **** i dont like how you like men and so forth
    i said it as in its was a misfortunate event and if you didnt know now you know but you complelty took that outta context and i told you that before if i happend to use the word gay it would be in that meaning so really thats your fault of this whole conversation and im glad you admitted to what you did(this conversation wasnt needed but guess we had to go there)

THE IS NOT SOUTH PARK YOU ARE NOT MR.GARRISON

funny who woulda thought this would actully happen for real

south park ftw

but anyway i shouldnt be even spamming up this thread cuz im no longer a member of the clan so i apoligize Nos and other members for messing up and spamming i had forgotten i had quit for a momment and was trying to aruge in a thread i no longer belong to

i apoligize and i will try to keep it under control in the future(assuming xamiro dosent have another stupid comment)
    Yeah I dont understand your grammar at all, we went from d/c-ing to south park? Whatever I dont really care anymore >.>
    Lol ok.

"If I'm gay I can use the word gay in a derogatory manner but also I should expect other people who aren't gay not to use it in a derogatory manner"

Oh yeah...keep dreaming. ;p
    Actually yes. Until youve been through the hell we have pertaining to our orientation, then no you may not use that word in a derogatory manner and have it be socially acceptable >.>

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Yeah I dont understand your grammar at all, we went from d/c-ing to south park? Whatever I dont really care anymore >.>

Actually yes. Until youve been through the hell we have pertaining to our orientation, then no you may not use that word in a derogatory manner and have it be socially acceptable >.>

Then you can't either? Rules don't just apply to certain people. And really I can use my LANGUAGE HOW I WANT.

Xairmo

Years
    Ive been through so much more than you could ever really imagine. And now Im so very tired of this spam so I have a question actually pertaining to the point of this thread: Are we still having a tourney or what?

Xairmo

Years
    I never see NoS on >.>
    I think the Clan has entered a time of turmoil :P

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Well sorry everyone but I'm going to be quitting The Clan.

NoS is too inactive for my tastes and I'm gonna bring The Generation back. Good luck everyone. ^_~

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Duh duh dunnnhhh. He's back.....what will we do?
    >_> ^_^ <_<

I'm back...ummm...and I still don't play pokemon. xD I still want to help out though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back