• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "clan" Organization thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    It can't be all about respect though. They have to have leadership quality's as well.

As in be patient and not hot headed. Be able to manage The Clan well and handle a lot of different kind of situations.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    It can't be all about respect though. They have to have leadership quality's as well.

As in be patient and not hot headed. Be able to manage The Clan well and handle a lot of different kind of situations.

Yes but I believe its much easier for someone to do all of that if they're respected by the Clan. If they're not respected the Clan will crumble

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    No mention of dear Sharingan? Well I'm way too inactive to be leader anyway. But NoS did name me Co-leader. I was the one who told her about C_O stepping down btw.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    I just want to make something clear, I will always be the leader of this clan because it was me who created it to begin with. I agree with sims that we need co leaders and he would be GREAT to fit that roll. So I will appoint him a Co leader of this clan. He can make the choices while i am not around. I will be around though, Just not as much. Also, I am cleared for battling when i have time. Ill let everyone know

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Well, fine, but I'd feel much more at ease if there was someone at this position to help. I'll try to log in a couple of times a week, but I really would like someone here with me. If it means anything, I'd like to nominate Nameless for another Co-leader spot, if that's OK.

Xairmo

Years
    Sounds good. Is it gonna just be a normal tourney or are there gonna be like a specific tier, etc.?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Wow, I haven't posted here in awhile. Just here to say that I still plan to be part of the Clan, and I can do anything required to help out around the joint. That said, what are we looking for? ^^

Xairmo

Years
    Oh yeah Id like to add that side note too, I want to be able to help the Clan as much as I can! (Hehe rhymes are pwnage)

Xairmo

Years
    Well Ive used Chompah a lot but I have to say hes far from the best sweeper Ive used :P

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Must not have been using him right. That's right. I said it. Come get me, punk.

Seriously, this'll be a fun little break from all the tension here in the forum, so I hope I can get some members prepped for it.I'll start on it this weekend, but the tourney will probably be next week, oor the week after that, to give people time to prepare.

Xairmo

Years
    Lol I totally I agreeee with you though xD Im too hasty to use Chompah, I make a lot of mistakes in using it. But still hes not the best sweeper on my team >.<
    Is there any wya I could help you with the tourney?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back