• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~!The Club of Ghostly Mysteries... they pwn j00!~

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
  • If there was a ghost/water or ghost/grass or ghost/fire type, what kind of Pokémon species would it be?
    If there is a Ghost/Fire type, I think it will be a fire ghost from the volcano.

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If there was a ghost/water or ghost/grass or ghost/fire type, what kind of Pokémon species would it be?
    A fire/ghost type would probably be..... a somewhat hell-looking pokémon. If nintendo ever allowed it.... it would look great with a devil's tail........ (hmm.. hasn't Houndoom got one btw?)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Good answer, Fable-chan. Can we have the next topic about Ghost Pokemons? I can't think of one.

Idle.

Seriously.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2008
    Can I join?
    If there was a ghost/water or ghost/grass or ghost/fire type, what kind of Pokémon species would it be?

erm..a ghost of a turtle =]]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    *sigh* Man this Club is dieing right now nothing has happen here.

I know! I'd almost forgotten about it! It's probably because the founder isn't really club-active anymore,....

Perhaps a new topic of some sort? ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hm....... I'm in a messy mood. Let's restart with a really silly one.

If you were a pokémon, which ghost pokémon would you rather like to date? xD

I'd like to date a Mismagius. It doesn't seem as nasty as the Gengars for instance ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well... this is weird. We're only two "active" members in this club. So making up a topic (even a decent one) feels a little strained.

Completely off-topic: I like your theme btw ^^ pink ftw. I remember when you had a Haunter banner.. I think it was you at least.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Off Topic: Thanks Fable-Chan, Kai did a good job at it. I remember how your Banner would change many time's and i get confused if it is you XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That sounds like me alright... Fabledawn I was. I get kinda restless wearing a theme for too long... Kinda like if I wouldn't change trousers for a week! Hehe, nah.

Hm, we have to have a ghost topic going, or else we can't post here. So, do you ever use ghost types against Elite4?

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • I think i will call that a topic kinda.
    Do you ever use ghost types against Elite4?

Not really i use other's because train Ghost pokemon in my opninion is kinda hard so that's why i don't.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes that's a topic alright ^^ Lazyness just got to me and made me not write it in bold...

I agree, I feel training ghost pokémon are kinda annoying to do. I tried training a Duskull in Ruby, but its stats made me crazy.

Though, I still think they're cool. I'm in this club, am I not? ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I had a Haunter in Yellow once! Gosh, I really liked it, I remember. But then I realized I wasn't able to evolve it, because I had nobody around to trade with.. and then I kinda abandoned it :/

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Do you ever use ghost types against Elite 4?
    No, I haven't use one Ghost Pokemon against the Elite 4.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Since the club owner isn't here very often, I guess I can welcome you to the club.
    mew2three567: Might I join this establishment?

P.S. Banette= the yay
    Yay indeed, Banette is awesome! I provided a really cool pic of it some pages back in this thread... I can post it again if I can find it ^^

Hydro Kingdra: Can I join too?

My favourites are Drifloon, Drifblim, Shuppet and Gengar!
    Yeah, the Drif~s sure are some cool ghosts from the latest gen! Gengar is my favourite too :3

mew2three567 and Hydro Kingdra, welcome! Hope you'll stay active and chat a lot in this... kinda restart of the Ghostly Mysteries FC!

Back