• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Comedians Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    piyoko said:
    XD cartoon,those are funny

y...your...a GIRL again @-@!wow
    Oh yeah! I turned to a girl again xD

Anyways, has anyone seen Cat In The Hat? That's movie's sooo frigging hilarious!!! XD

*Takes out a knife*

I'll kill yall! And I'll make it look like a bloody accident! *smashes down knife and cuts off own arm*

Piyoko: Errr.. CaRtOON..? Your arm..

Me: ..Huh? *looks at arm in half* Ah, I see, so I---- SON OF A BBIIIII*scene is cut off*

(Hang In There Baby!)

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    Well happy birthday, Piyoko... and may I join? I'm starting a comedy website... it's in my profile.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Hey, it's April Fools day everyone! My favorite day of the year. Muahaha! XD Anyone pulled some pranks yet?

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    piyoko said:
    XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*gets out knife and starts sharpening it* want me to help you with yur other arm? *.*

today's my birthday!WAHOOT!^-^ *throws confetti* HAHAHA!!!@-@
    Well, since it was your b-day. Sure! Cut off my other arm! xD

Anyways, you're an Aries! HURRAH! We can get along! xD

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    MWAHAHAHA! Sure! Feel free to cut off anything of me! XD Well, you can cut my eyelash, but I ain't got any X.X;;

*dies*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    MWAHAHAHA! Sure! Feel free to cut off anything of me! XD Well, you can cut my eyelash, but I ain't got any X.X;;

*dies*
    Wow! You don't have any?
    I'm a boy, and I have a good amount!
    My mom is actually kinda jealous because they come a little curly naturally hehe....
    *sweatdrops*
    My eyes are my best feature! Yuppers!
    *everyone looks at me*
    .....oh no! I don't think I want anything cut off hehe...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Awww! Don't worry! You're not alone! XD My brother has em like that, that's weird.. ^^; I'm the girl, and I should have some xD But I'm glad, I don't like to look feminine X.X;

*dies*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    Awww! Don't worry! You're not alone! XD My brother has em like that, that's weird.. ^^; I'm the girl, and I should have some xD But I'm glad, I don't like to look feminine X.X;

*dies*
    Good to know that! It's kinda strange hehe...
    My mom has to to curl hers with that little contraption, but mine come like that!
    Awkward hehe.....

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    LOL @ 100Marios! He he, that's weird. To be honest, sometimes I think my bro looks like a girl, and I look like a dude! XD

OMG! My arm!!! XD *Says 1,000 curse words per second*

*dies of massive blood loss XD*

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    LOL @ 100Marios! He he, that's weird. To be honest, sometimes I think my bro looks like a girl, and I look like a dude! XD

*dies of massive blood loss XD*

i ahve a kid in my class who is tall and refuses to cut his blond hair...its waist length and hes a guy for goodness sake...so people make fun of him, even though making fun of him aint right the concept of him kinda looking like a girl is funny...XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hmm, maybe that certain blonde dude wants to be a girl? ^^;

People make fun of me by calling me a she-man. =P Darn it! Can't they just call me a guy? I'm gonna get me that operation when I get the money anyways! XD BTW, guys that look like chicks are hot =3 Lookit at Orlando Bloom! XD

*dies*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back